Unexpected Consequences - Cover

Unexpected Consequences

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Chapter 13

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Mike blackmails his younger sister, Julie, and her friend, Lisa, in retribution for years of trouble making. None of them could have anticipated all the consequences.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

When I spoke with Amy Monday, she agreed to go to a jazz club with me Saturday evening as long as her mother approved. I continued fooling around with Julie every afternoon after school although now we fucked in addition to exercising our oral talents. I also continued "tutoring" Lisa every Wednesday until her parents' bowling league ended the season. Lisa and I had intercourse every Wednesday though we didn't find it quite as satisfying as when we spent the night together. We did not have enough time for leisurely lovemaking and the clean up too.

On the other hand Lisa and Julie had arranged that they alternated sleepovers between Lisa's house and ours almost every weekend. On the weekends that Lisa was at our house, we would usually fuck our brains out Saturday morning after our parents left for their weekend activities. On the weekends at Lisa's, they would call me when her parents went out. I would drive over to her house for a similar session if we had time. Our secret activities continued for the next couple of months.

At the same time, I developed a relationship with Amy. Her mother agreed to our going to the jazz club that first Saturday (our second date). We had a nice dinner at the club and stayed drinking soda and listening to the music. The waitress didn't seem very happy that we were too young to drink alcohol since mixed drinks cost more than soda. But we left a nice tip anyway. I took her home as before and walked her to her door. When I tried to kiss her on her cheek as I had at the end of our first date, she turned her head and kissed me on the lips. It was a pretty chaste kiss compared to kisses with Lisa and Julie, but Amy blushed anyway and went in rather quickly. Well, the direction we were going surprised me but I was not at all sorry.

Over the next couple of months, we had a date every weekend either Friday or Saturday evening. In addition to music and a couple of plays, we did miniature golf, go-carts and even bowling. Our good night kisses progressed from relatively chaste kisses on the mouth to very hot open-mouth kisses while we ground our bodies against one another. Nevertheless we found ourselves stuck at first base. I guess having sex with Lisa and Julie in comfortable environments spoiled me. I didn't want to take Amy to a lover's lane to make out in my car. So we limited ourselves to intense kisses on her front porch after our dates. I had a strong sense that her growing frustration matched my own.

We finally got our chance about two months after we started dating. That weekend a carnival had come to town. I took Amy. We had a great time walking around the mid-way, riding the rides and eating carnival junk food. I could tell that Amy was unusually excited; more than this small carnival deserved. I suspected that she was up to something, but I had no idea what. We stayed rather late returning to her house around 11:00. I walked her to the door. I started to embrace her for our usual good night kiss. She pushed me back saying, "Would you like to come in?"

"Are you sure?" I responded. "Will that be OK with your mother?"

I asked because in the two months that we had been dating, I had never been invited in at the end of a date. She just smiled, opened the door and pulled me into the house. Then she said, "Mom had to cover for another nurse who's sick. She has to work the 11:00 – 7:00 shift."

Looking shyly down at her feet, she whispered, "We could spend the night together if you'd like"

I pulled her into my arms, kissed her and said, "There's nothing I would like more. But we may have to run to the all-night drug store. I don't have any condoms."

"That's not a problem," she whispered back. "I've been taking birth control pills for two years to regulate my period. And you don't have to worry about my hymen; I lost that years ago in a bicycle accident."

"Oh Amy," I moaned. "I've wanted to make love with you for weeks now. But I was afraid of upsetting you or turning you off by trying to move too fast. And I certainly didn't want our first time together to be in the back seat of my car."

"I figured that." she replied. "I didn't want to do it in the back seat of the car either, especially for my first time ever. I know you've been with a lot of girls; just please be gentle with me."

"Actually," I said, "I've only made love with a couple of girls. But I think I know enough to make your first time extra special. You don't know how much it means to me that you trust me enough to want me for your first."

She hugged me tightly moaning, "Oh God, Mike. I'm so horny for you."

With that we practically ran upstairs to her bedroom. When we got there however and closed the door, she stopped and seemed confused about what to do next. I put my arms around her and whispered in her ear, "Let me undress you and put you in your bed where I'll make sweet love to you as long as you can stand it."

She trembled in my arms and just nodded. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt so I put my hands on her waist and lifted her onto the bed. Then I pulled her sneakers and socks off before pulling her t-shirt out of the waistband of her jeans. She raised her arms over her head as I pulled her t-shirt off and tossed it on the floor. I reached behind her back to unhook her bra, but she stopped me saying, "The clasp is in front."

I kissed her again and disconnected the front clasp of her bra. I tossed the bra onto her discarded t-shirt and gazed with admiration on her beautiful breasts. I guessed that she was about a 34 between a B or C cup. As much as I wanted to start making love to her boobs, I instead unsnapped her jeans and pulled the zipper down. I gently pushed her back on her bed before hooking my fingers into the waist of her jeans. I caught her panties and pulled both down her legs and off. There she lay on her bed completely naked. I gasped and exclaimed, "Amy, you're so beautiful!"

She just grinned and said, "Take me; I'm all yours."

Knowing I was screwing up the romance, I pulled my cell phone out and sent a quick text message to my father telling him that I was staying overnight with a friend. I thought that would be a lot better than having my parents freak out when I didn't come home. Then I stripped off my clothes as quickly as I could and joined Amy on the bed. I embraced her as we lay on our sides and gave her a passionate kiss. I pulled back for a moment and asked, "Should I set the alarm so I can leave before your mom gets home?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.