Unexpected Consequences - Cover

Unexpected Consequences

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mike blackmails his younger sister, Julie, and her friend, Lisa, in retribution for years of trouble making. None of them could have anticipated all the consequences.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I laid back naked on my bed in a fantastic three-some with Julie and Lisa. Julie rode my cock cowgirl style while Lisa sat on my face while making out with Julie. As I tongued Lisa's steamy snatch, she and Julie kissed and fondled each other. Unfortunately an annoying buzzing sound distracted me as it seemed to get louder and louder. I finally realized that my alarm clock blared as I woke up ending one of the most erotic dreams I had ever had.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and rubbed my eyes as I slowly shook the cobwebs out of my head. I went to the bathroom to splash a little water in my face. Then I took a leak and washed my hands. I went to Julie's room and knocked on the door. When nobody answered, I quietly opened the door to find Lisa and Julie sleeping soundly on Julie's bed. I decided to let them sleep a little longer. I walked through the house to make sure we hadn't left anything lying around that could betray our weekend activities. I didn't see anything. I got the newspaper and took the Sunday comics to the kitchen. I poured a glass of milk and read the comics until about 3:00. Then I went back upstairs to wake Julie and Lisa. They woke up groggily and took turns in the bathroom before coming back down to the kitchen. While they fixed themselves glasses of milk and snacks, I suggested that Julie and I have a chat with Mom and Dad separately. Lisa agreed to make herself scarce when the time came. I also told Julie to let me take the lead and then fill in. It would probably be a good test of our ability to collaborate without revealing the true nature of our new relationship.

I also suggested that Lisa call her mother to get an update on her aunt's condition. Lisa blushed and said, "Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

She made the call and talked with her mom for a while. When she finished the call, she told us that the hospital had moved her aunt out of intensive care. Nevertheless her parents needed to stay until the middle of the week when her aunt would be able to go home from the hospital. Her father planned to come back then because he had to work. Her mother wanted to stay longer until she had confidence that adequate care would be provided to her aunt at home. I told Lisa that I was sure it would be OK with my parents for her to stay with us the entire week or longer, if necessary.

Just then we heard the garage door opening and the car pulling into the driveway. Moments later mom and dad came in carrying their luggage. I went up to help with their suitcases and Julie ran up to give mom a hug. When everyone reassembled in the kitchen, mom asked how the weekend was. Of course we said it was OK and told her about going out to dinner. We didn't say anything about our real activities telling her rather that we spent time playing games and watching TV. We also gave her an update on Lisa's aunt. Mom promised to call Lisa's mom to assure her that Lisa could stay with us as long as necessary. I offered to drive Lisa home to pick up some more clothes for school since she would be staying with us at least a few more days.

Mom said, "Mike, that is so thoughtful of you."

Lisa added, "Thanks Mike. I'll go upstairs and get my bag."

As soon as Lisa left the room, I said, "Mom, Dad, Julie and I need to talk with you."

Mom had a concerned look on her face and said, "OK, what's wrong; what did you do?"

"Nothing's wrong," I replied. "Julie and I spent some time talking this weekend and we agreed that we need to try to get along better and fight less. It may be hard for us to change our habits, but we'll make the effort. We just want your support and a little patience when we backslide."

"Mike, that's wonderful," she gushed. "I'm so happy to see you growing up."

Dad grinned and said, "Mary, I think Mike is trying to ask you nicely not to be so ready to overreact when there is a conflict between the kids."

"Well, I never..." Mom started to retort. But Dad interrupted her and added, "Mike, I'm glad you and Julie are trying to work out your differences. You can count on our help."

"Thanks, Dad," I said. "I appreciate it."

"Me too," Julie added. "It'll be nice to have less drama at home."

Just then, Lisa came back down with her overnight bag and said, "I'm ready. When do you want to go?"

"We can go now if you like," I replied. "Julie, do you want to come with us?"

"Sure," she said. "Let's go."

As we were walking out the door, Dad said, "Try to be quiet when you get back. Your mother and I are exhausted; we'll probably take a nap."

"OK, Dad," I said. "This may take a while; you know how girls are when they are picking out what to wear especially for a whole week."

Julie punched me in the arm and said laughingly, "That's not nice."

The girls chatted as I drove in silence to Lisa's house. When we got there and went in the house, I said, "If you don't mind, I'll watch a little TV while you figure out what you need and get packed."

"Oh no you don't Buster," Julie said. "You and I are going to make the most of this chance to enjoy some quality time together." Turning to Lisa, she added, "I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," Lisa replied. "You should use the guest bedroom. When you're done, we can throw the sheets in the wash and stop by after school tomorrow to dry them."

With that, Julie took me by the arm and pulled me toward the guest room. We went in and she kicked her shoes off and shut the door saying, "Help me turn the bed down."

I went to the other side of the bed and we both pulled the bedspread and top sheet to the foot of the bed. I came back around and pulled Julie into an embrace. We started kissing. After a few minutes of really passionate kissing that left both of us trembling, Julie pushed on my shoulders and stepped back a little. When she pulled her t-shirt over her head, I said, "Julie, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Are you kidding," she exclaimed. "We've already done practically everything but fuck. I had to listen to you making Lisa scream in ecstasy all last night with nothing but my own fingers to relieve myself. It's my turn today."

By then she had already pushed her shorts to the floor and was unfastening her bra. She looked at me just standing there and said, "You'd better get moving. I'll be naked in a moment and you'll still be standing there."

As soon as she had dropped the bra and pushed her panties off, she looked at me wistfully and softly said, "You know a few weeks ago if someone had even suggested that I would be fucking anyone, let alone my own brother, I would have been sick. Now I can't wait to get you into me. Funny how things work out, isn't it."

Now naked myself, I said nothing but just pulled Julie into my arms and kissed her. Her breasts with their hard nipples were pressed tightly against my chest as she ground her pelvis against my hard cock. I pulled away from her lips and said softly, "For a while I felt guilty for making you do this. But I really love how it feels and I'm really glad you like it too. I know most people think this is wrong, but I can't understand how something that feels this good can be wrong. And I don't care what anyone else thinks. As long as you want to make love with me, I want to do it with you too. Let's get in bed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.