Unexpected Consequences
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mike blackmails his younger sister, Julie, and her friend, Lisa, in retribution for years of trouble making. None of them could have anticipated all the consequences.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

After dinner I left for my 'tutoring session' at Lisa's house arriving just before Lisa's parents had to leave for their bowling league. There was just enough time to exchange pleasantries. Lisa was set up for studying at their kitchen table. Before leaving her parents offered us to take a soda from the refrigerator if we were thirsty. It was clear to me Lisa's parents would consider our studying in Lisa's room unacceptable. Lisa had dressed modestly in a knee-length skirt with a white blouse through which I could barely see the outline of her bra. I assumed that she had done everything possible to make this seem like a real tutoring session. We could not afford to raise any suspicion that we had any other kind of relationship.

As soon as Lisa's parents left and we heard the car drive away, Lisa said, "I have to go to the bathroom."

I waited there in the kitchen for several minutes until she returned. I stood up as she walked into the kitchen. It was obvious that she had lost the bra. Her perfect handful tits jiggled nicely under her blouse as her hard nipples made indents in the front of her blouse. I immediately suspected that the bra wasn't all she had lost while she was gone. She walked right up to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, pressed her body against mine and gave me a long hot kiss that could have raised the dead. It certainly raised a part of me that was far from dead.

As she loosened her grip, I suggested, "Maybe we ought to do a little of this math before we get too involved in other, more pleasant activities."

Lisa laughed and said, "Are you kidding? Math is my best subject. I can do this stuff in my sleep. I just needed an excuse to get you here while my parents are out. Since my story worked, let's not waste anymore time."

With that, she took a couple of steps back and started swaying to some imaginary music while she began unbuttoning her blouse from top to bottom. As she moved down the buttons, more and more of her boobs came into view until her open blouse framed them nicely. Still gently swaying, she dropped her hands to her thighs and began inching her skirt upwards to display her beautiful legs. When the hem of her skirt passed the juncture of her thighs exposing her bare lips, I could see that she had, as I had suspected, taken off her panties.

"See," she said, "I kept it shaved just for you."

Then she dropped the skirt, reached behind her back, undid the clasp and zipper and let it fall to the floor. Next she shrugged her shoulders causing the blouse to fall down her arms and on to the floor to join the skirt. Completely naked, she walked over to me and began unbuttoning my shirt. In minutes she had me undressed too and we were holding each other tightly and kissing passionately. I began to wonder how I was going to control myself enough to keep from throwing her to the floor and fucking her silly. She backed off a little and lowered herself to her knees.

She looked up at me and said, "I owe you one."

She reached over and began gently fondling my cock and balls. By this time I was as hard as I could get. She started licking up the underside of my dick from my balls to the head of my cock. She pulled my boner down a little and began nibbling and kissing it all over. My knees got weak and I had to kneel down too to keep from falling. She told me to lie all the way down. When I did she straddled my face and leaned over to take my cock in her mouth. I was in heaven as she sucked my cock rubbing her tongue along the sensitive underside. Since her beautiful shaved pussy was right in my face, I did what was natural and started licking and sucking her too. As my tongue contacted her slit and clit, she began to twitch and moan. It wasn't long before we were both moaning and shaking. All too soon, my nuts pulled tight and I began unloading in Lisa's mouth. That seemed to put her over the edge and she seized up and just vibrated as her orgasm overtook her. Fortunately, she pulled off my dick to swallow or she might have bitten it off. She just collapsed on me and we lay there for several minutes trying to catch our breath while basking in the glow.

When Lisa regained her strength, she got up and turned around so that we were lying face-to-face on the floor and kissed me again. "Oh God," she said, "I can't believe how good that felt."

"Lisa," I replied, "I love what we just did too, but could we find someplace a little more comfortable than the kitchen floor?"

She said, "Sure. Besides we have to air this room out or we'll be busted for sure. We have at least another hour and a half, so we have time."

We got up and cracked open the back door in the kitchen so we could set up a fan blowing out to clear the air. Then we grabbed our clothes and went into their family room to make out on the couch. We didn't bother to dress, but Lisa did put a towel on the couch so we wouldn't leave any aromatic fluids that could betray our activities. After another half hour make out session, Lisa retrieved her bra and panties from the bathroom, we got dressed and went back into the kitchen. We cleaned up everything that might have given us away. We spent a few minutes making notes on paper that looked like math homework and then just talked until Lisa's parents got home.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.