Unexpected Consequences
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mike blackmails his younger sister, Julie, and her friend, Lisa, in retribution for years of trouble making. None of them could have anticipated all the consequences.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I was still lying on the bed in a semi-stupor half an hour later when I heard another knock on the door. I felt too wasted to get up so I just said, "It's open; come on in." I thought it would be Julie coming back, but to my surprise, it was Lisa.

I said, "Hi, beautiful. To what do I owe the pleasure of your company?"

She looked startled as she replied in a small voice, "Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"Lisa," I said, "You're one of the prettiest girls I know. I just don't understand why you hide yourself in unflattering clothes and stand in Julie's shadow."

"Mike," she said, "I don't know how to tell you this, but please don't interrupt or I won't have the courage to finish."

"OK," I said, "Tell me what's on your mind."

She started hesitantly, "You probably don't realize that Julie doesn't have any other friends than me, not one. She's too bossy and there's always the danger that she'll turn on you and get you in trouble. But, I guess you know that part from personal experience."

Lisa paused for a long moment and then continued, "What you probably don't realize is that I wouldn't put up with her either except that I've had a crush on you for years. I thought that if I hung out with Julie, you might eventually notice me. At first when you blackmailed us, I was devastated. I couldn't believe that someone I'd admired for so long could do something so evil. But after I started to think about it more, I could understand why you would want to get back at Julie. And I realized that you were finally giving me the attention I've dreamed of for such a long time. I don't know whether I'm ready for sex, but everything we've done since last night gave me some new insights. What you did to me this afternoon was unbelievable. I've never felt anything that intense. That's why I had to ask whether you meant it when you told me I am beautiful or if you were just teasing me."

I didn't hesitate as I responded, "Lisa, I really meant it. I've thought you're hot for a long time. But you hung out with Julie so I couldn't hit on you. She would have wrecked everything as soon as she realized I liked you. Now I am starting to feel guilty about what I've done. I was planning to tell you and Julie that you don't have to do anything else as long as you keep secret what we've already done."

"Oh no," she quickly exclaimed, "You can't do that; it'll ruin everything!"

"Excuse me," I replied. "I'm trying to let you off the hook. What do you mean, 'it'll ruin everything'?"

"Don't you see," she said, "if you stop now, we won't be able to renew the prescription for the pills. I would go back with you but without Julie, it would spoil our cover story."

She paused and then continued, "On the other hand, maybe Julie would go along anyway. She told me she came here earlier to apologize to you in hopes that you would let us off. But she took a long time for just an apology and she looked mighty flushed when she got back. She also smelled like a slut in heat, but I didn't say anything. Then she said she was tired. She got in bed and was asleep in minutes. That's when I came over."

"Well," I said, "She did start with an apology, but I think she really just wanted me to eat her out because of the way you reacted this afternoon. I went down on her and she gave me a blowjob. I don't know whether her apology was sincere, but I do think she is starting to become used to the sex, maybe even dependent."

Lisa looked pensive for a few moments and then said, "Mike, would you be willing to pretend that nothing has changed, at least until we can get the prescription renewed?"

I sat up and said, "Sure, we can do that. Now come here and give me a hug before you go back to Julie's room."

Lisa walked over and opened her robe showing that she, too, still had on her Victoria's Secret baby doll outfit. She pressed her body against mine and gave me a searing kiss as she ground her pussy against my rigid cock. I was almost creaming my sweats when she finally eased back a bit.

We were both breathing heavily as she said, "I wish I could sleep with you tonight."

"I don't think that's a good idea," I said, "even if it were possible. I had to run out of the bathroom this afternoon to keep from plunging my dick into your hot little pussy. I don't have any rubbers and I don't want to knock you up. Besides, I don't really want a rubber in the way the first time we make love."

Lisa hugged me again and said, "That's so sweet. OK, I'll be good for now, but I want you to know it's gonna be hard for me."

"Yes," I said, "it'll definitely be hard for you," as I glanced down at my rigid pole.

Lisa giggled and pulled her robe together as she headed out of my bedroom. She stopped at the door, turned and blew me a kiss before she disappeared. Well, I was stunned by this turn of events but I was very happy as I lay back down and went to sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.