Whatever It Costs
Epilogue

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Epilogue - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

It was about a year and a half later when Marie got an award of her own: Best Supporting Actress. Unfortunately our living arrangements were not secret any more. Since the cat was out of the bag, there was no pressure any more. Marie was four months pregnant when she went on the stage to pick up her statue, and she was glowing. So was Melissa: four months pregnant and glowing. They both were so damned horny that they were wearing Lindsay and me out. Like we were complaining?

This time it was our whole extended family taking part at the party afterwards. It had meant pulling some strings, and putting out some money. But, it was worth it, especially when the poor old guy approached Evelyn with his usual compliments, only to find a grinning Katy at her side. No, he did not, unfortunately, get a heart attack. The look on the face of one semi-famous playboy actor was priceless when he saw me with all three of those marvelous women I did not deserve. Not to forget Katy and Evelyn, who both kissed my cheeks when Marie hinted at them.

Later on, when we all discussed it, we all noticed that we were quite confident with those few seconds of fame, or something, that we'd had. At least, I was very happy to live the boring life with my ladies and children. Like it would ever be boring?

My phone rang. It was Ashley.

"Hi, Ash. How's it going?" "Hi, bro. Listen, I'd need a small favor from you. I'm getting married, and I'd like you to walk me down to the aisle."

Small favor? Talk about something utterly scary. Besides, both Katy and Evelyn have already talked about dating some boys. Yet, why was I feeling so damned happy?

Edited by Jmadd and JIM7

Some notes from the author...

Whoo! This is the second story I started writing, and the first one I finished. Ever. Well, at least after middle school. When I started writing this, I thought that I had the main events of the story clear in my head, and all that I needed to do was to write some nice stuff around them. Yeah, right. 300+ pages in Word doc! As soon as the story started to unfold, I realized that I was in serious trouble since with the characters I had created, nothing would be easy. Why did they do what they did? Trying to get inside the head of your character is not always a pleasant experience.

There certainly are errors in this story, things that cannot happen, factual errors, and maybe even grammatical errors my great editors did not notice. Great thanks to all of them! I can only hope that those errors did not fully destroy your reading experience - and if that happened, then why in hell did you finish reading this story ;-)?

And the first story I started? It is still there, 600+ kb of text file. I was not even in the middle of story when I put it on hold. Now I understand that it needs some 'tweaking' and serious rewriting, but I do want to finish it...

DB

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.