Whatever It Costs
Chapter 47

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Back at home we - Katy and I - finally snuggled in to watching some children's movie. I didn't even notice that the movie had ended and Katy was looking at me with a smile on her lips.

"Daddy, I'm happy to see you smile again."

Then she turned serious again.

"But how can the other girls be so clueless? I mean, they KNOW that you do THAT with their mothers, but they have no real idea what THAT includes, and I can only talk about those things with Ashley, and only when THEY aren't listening."

I knew that 'THEY' referred to my aunty and Beth. THEY still felt very protective of Ashley - and Katy. My approach with Katy was much more practical ... or cynical, depending on your point of view. I thought that nothing she had seen or learned could be made unseen nor unlearned. But I had told her that she had to be patient with her friends. We had a cover story prepared. It was that she had seen Sara and I in the middle of action, and we therefore had to explain some things to her. Which was not very far from being the truth as she had heard Sara yelling at some point. She had seen Deidra and Denise masturbate when they thought that she had been sleeping. But mostly it had been Ashley who had tried to prepare her for something that she thought was going to happen.

My little angel still seemed determined to have this conversation with me today, despite the fact that it certainly made me feel a bit uncomfortable. Deep discussions about sex and sexuality tend to do that me, when performed with my six-year old daughter. Just when I thought that we had everything clear she had another question.

"Daddy, do you think that I will someday scream like Sara did? Ashley thinks that many women do. And she was sure that I'd also learn to like at least some things. At least she did."

I was only a little shocked since I already knew that she had been talking about these things with Ashley. I hugged her tightly.

"My angel, you just need to be patient with your friends. I have already told you that you know things that other girls of your age don't. Ashley was also forced to do things she should not have needed to do."

"I knoooow..."

Then she was silent again.

"Daddy, are you mad at me if I touch and make myself feel good down there?"

My little girl was masturbating and she was worried that I would not like it! Or think badly about her.

"No, honey. I would not be mad with you. Just make sure that you do it privately so that nobody gets embarrassed."

"So, Daddy, you would not be angry with Ashley either?"

A nice setup. My little girl had played me - again.

"You two are doing it together, aren't you? And maybe helping each other?"

Now she looked a bit worried when she nodded carefully.

"Angel, as long as neither you nor Ashley are forced to do something you don't want to do, I have no objections. Just keep those things private."

"Thanks, Daddy! You're the best!"

Then she kissed me, and it was certainly not a kiss a little girl should give to her father! With her looking like her mother, and with the knowledge she had, I almost felt sorry for the boys she would meet in the future. Almost. She smiled at me all too sweetly, and wiggled her way out of my lap. Still smiling, I guessed I had been had. Again. Then why did I chuckle to myself?

I continued having sex with Candice and Kathryn at regular intervals, but I also went out with Lindsay. Since neither of us thought that a quickie would do between us, we decided to wait for a suitable opportunity. Talk about weird. I was 'cleaning my pipes' with Candice and Kathryn, and 'dating' Lindsay. It was clear that all the ladies exchanged notes with each other, but the most important thing was that Lindsay had finally told more about her past to Candice and Kathryn. Both of the ladies were very exhaustive with their thanks to me for helping their friend. I didn't think it would be possible to get your tonsils sucked out through your dick, but they both surely tried!

It turned out to be Thanksgiving weekend before Lindsay and I could be really get together again. As both Candice and Kathryn would be away, and as we both had nobody else, I convinced her that we should spend our Thanksgiving together. When that was discussed, the looks Katy and Evelyn were exchanging were something that girls of their age should not be exchanging. Then again, perhaps I just had been totally clueless at their age, as I had been a boy. I hoped it was the latter, lest my Katy had been hinting at something.

The thanksgiving with Lindsay and Evelyn - Eve - was fun. The little girls made it very clear to us that they had no problems with us being together. Just as discreetly as only little girls could. With a whole lot of giggling and knowing looks. Only, I knew that Katy really knew.

Having sex with Lindsay was not all fireworks. It was really the first careful step on a long road, on which I hoped I would have many chances to observe Lindsay's blooming. She was tensed up in the beginning, so I took my time to get her more relaxed. I gave her a slow massage which slowly turned more and more sexual. She had two orgasms before we finally made love, or before she made love to me. Being on top and slowly learning all the things her body liked, was a totally new experience for her. When she finally got her first orgasm while making love, I had no problem following her, shortly afterwards. Once I started filling her she collapsed on top of me, exhausted.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.