Whatever It Costs
Chapter 42

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Sometime in early autumn, there rose a question about a sleepover party for the girls as an addition to Evelyn's birthday party. Like I could say no to Katy when she asked about it? I checked several times with Lindsay, to make sure it really was ok with her. She smiled and told me that Kathryn would also stay there and help her, and that they would have a party of their own. The look on her face actually made me blush. Shit. Back at home, alone, I was at a loss. I actually considered getting drunk, which was something I'd not done for years.

My thoughts were stopped by my doorbell.

At the door was Candice, mother of Alison. She was the oldest of the three woman, a light milk-coffee -colored gorgeous woman in her thirties. In high heels and tight skirt. And when she moved her weight from one leg to another I was sure that she was not wearing a bra.

"Aren't you going to invite me in, Noel?"

I came out of my trance, and stepped aside.

"Of course, Candice, you just surprised me."

She stepped in, and I closed the door before turning back to her.

"So, what brings you here? I thought that you were going out?"

She shook her head and looked at me. I almost managed to keep my gaze on her eyes. Almost.

"You just don't get it do you? That is exactly what I am doing, and don't you dare say that you are not interested. We have all seen you to stealing peeks at us."

Suddenly she turned serious.

"You haven't got any serious diseases and are holding back because of that, have you?"

"No, but..."

"Listen, buster, we don't know how you got burned so badly but the others trust me to kick your skinny white ass enough, that the nice package you have there will not be totally wasted. I'm not asking for a relationship, just some fun."

Suddenly the successful businesswoman I knew she was, sounded like a girl from the worst part of the ghetto. Then she lifted the sweater she was wearing releasing those marvelous breasts for me to see. Her skin was a bit lighter than Beth's. However, damaged goods that I was, something inside me snapped. Something that had been hidden there stepped in before new Noel could react. That kind of challenge just could not be ignored.

"And what makes you think you can handle it?"

Her eyes flashed.

"Big words from a young stud. I'll remind you about those, when you are begging for mercy."

That was enough to keep 'Noel' out of sight. She wasn't a small girl, but I took hold of her and carried her to the kitchen table. As soon as she was sitting on the table I started kissing her. Her mouth, earlobes, neck and finally breasts. At the same time I opened my jeans and as soon as I got them down to my ankles I stepped out of them. Only after that, did I allow my hands to start to tease her under her skirt. Somehow it did not surprise me to find out that she was not wearing pantyhose but stay ups. Yet I still avoided her pussy region. I might have been horny as hell but it did not mean that I wasn't able to control myself.

I made sure that I did not enter her until she was begging me to. But once I did I did it with one powerful push. A mistake. I almost lost control right there. Luckily, only almost. After that I had to keep it slow for a moment. Once she'd had her first real orgasm, I let it go, and she came again as I lost it, spurting spurt after spurt after spurt inside her. Her eyes grew big from the power of my orgasm. Once I was gasping for breath, she started giggling while my semi-hard cock was still inside her. Then she looked at me.

"Damn, I guess it is too late to ask for some tongue?"

"Who says?"

She giggled all the way when I carried her upstairs and dropped her on the bed. It was not easy but I got her begging for mercy. Probably only moments before I would have begged, myself. She came one last time while I was holding her on top of me, then she just collapsed on me.

"Please, no more. No more."

She then giggled.

"You must think that I'm a terrible slut. I have never done anything like this before."

She was silent for a moment.

"Well, at least not since the beginning of college."

She giggled a bit when I carefully pulled myself from her, then pushed her to my side and kissed her.

"No, you are not a slut. You are a very sexy woman who just rescued this skinny white-assed boy from self-pity and misery."

Her eyes were moist when I held her close. When Noel held her close. This new me was far from being a whole person, but I was something more than I had been the day before. Then I dozed off.

I woke up in the morning with a churning stomach, a sore hard-on and with black curly hair tickling my nose. When I moved, my cock touched her ass, and I heard her mutter.

"Keep that monster away from me. I'm so sore that I probably won't walk straight for a few days."

"I thought it was you who challenged me."

"Details."

And then she gripped my cock and I winced. Yes, I was fucking sore, too. Very funny. She released me and turned over to face me.

"I usually like sex in the morning but can we pass this time, please? After being half a year without it, seems that you really can overdo it."

I kissed her, very gently.

"I'm sorry about that."

"I'm not. Besides, I just can't wait to tell the others."

"Wait, do you mean that..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.