Whatever It Costs - Cover

Whatever It Costs

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Chapter 20

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Tuesday morning came all too early. I skipped my morning practice once again, but our showering together made it worth it. Despite that, we made it to school in time – and were nicely relaxed. Our entrance to the school area together, hand in hand, was not unnoticed; but nobody approached us, or asked questions. Our peace lasted for about the first fifteen minutes of our common history class. Then came the announcement that Miss Marie Moltalvo was wanted at the school office immediately. So much for keeping low profile.

As Marie started gathering her stuff, I did the same, as I smelled trouble. I knew that my aunty had informed the school office about our absence on Monday so that could not be an issue, so most likely it was trouble.

"Mr. Weston, that call was only for Miss Moltalvo. Please remain seated."

"Sir, I'm quite sure that if it involves her, it will involve me, too."

There were a few gasps in the room. I guessed that the cat truly was out of the bag, now.

"Very well - but I'll report this incident."

When we were walking towards the school office I spoke quietly to Marie.

"Please, Marie, keep calm, whatever happens. I think there are some people who would like to get you expelled from school. You know that the people from the church your parents attend do have long arms."

She gasped, stopped, and looked at me in terror. I took her hand in mine and smiled at her.

"Don't worry! I'm quite sure I can make them reconsider, and even without calling my aunty."

"But ... how?"

"I think that they will be able to make an exception. After all, you have a right to receive an education. Trust me on this."

I wished that I could trust myself. Of course there was always an option backup plan, to call to my aunty but I really wanted to handle this without her. When we entered the school's office, Marie was immediately guided to the principals office. I did not take any chances, but entered with her, not giving anyone an opportunity to stop me. The principal did not even raise his eyes when the door closed behind us.

"Miss Moltalvo, I have heard some disturbing ... Mr. Weston, I do not think you should be involved in this discussion."

"Sir, I disagree. Anything that involves Miss Moltalvo ... I mean Marie, here ... will probably involve me, too."

That stopped him for a moment, but only for a moment. Oh, well, I had not expected it to be that easy.

"Miss, it has come to my attention that you are in a situation that makes it impossible for us to allow you to continue your studies in our high school. Could you please leave the school premises without any inconvenient upsets."

Marie gasped, and turned to me. I gripped her hand, shook my head slightly, and then turned to the principal.

"Sir, I assume that you are trying to say that because Marie here is pregnant, she cannot continue her schooling?"

"Well, yes, if you want to put it that rudely."

"I also assume that you have some official information about said pregnancy?"

"Her parents have informed the school and teachers..."

"Excuse me, sir, then also, do you know that Miss Moltalvo here is emancipated, and her parents do not have any more authority to give out any information about her? I'm sure that you did not get any official documentation, either. Do you understand where that puts this school ... and you, personally ... legally?"

Now he started to look a bit uneasy. I turned to Marie.

"Marie dear, could you please wait in the outer office? Also, please check that the secretary turns the intercom off. I guess that the transmit light here on the desk unit is broken, as it does not show that the connection is active. Once that is done, could you knock the door twice so that I can discuss this issue with our principal. I'll let you know what happens."

She nodded and left the room. After a moment there were two knocks on the door, and I turned back to principal who had paled, considerably.

"Sir, I hope that we can agree that what we'll discuss here will never leave this room. I do know something about the dynamics of this society and I understand that you are under quite a lot of pressure coming from outside - and probably also from some of the teachers."

"Yes, Mr. Weston - I can agree with the confidentiality. And I would not rather talk about the other thing, not even privately."

His smile was quite grim when he said that last sentence. I nodded before continuing.

"Sir, I guess we both know that if we have to go through this the 'legal way' nobody will win. We will win, first, as you cannot legally have the information you have been given. In the long run, you would get your way, but. the final result would probably be that you would lose your job, and the county would lose some really serious money."

"Young man, I can see the first two ramifications, but certainly not the third one. Are you threatening me, here?"

"No, sir, I just happen to know more a detailed set of facts than you appear to be aware of, and I can prove them."

I took a deep breath.

"If you insist that Marie forfeit her right to get education here, we will feel obliged to reopen the incident that happened last October. Fully open it."

Now he looked angry.

"I think that was already agreed and you got your wish, young man!"

"Sir, it's not what happened to me. I'm ok with that. It is what happened to Marie! She was the other victim, here. Since the guilty party is deceased, we can then let that drop; but, if it turns out to be necessary, all that will be brought out into the open. Unfortunately that will not only hurt her, but many other people, including other students who were involved. Many, probably, would be prosecuted."

"I still cannot see how that could affect the school - or me."

"Sir, she was drugged on the school premises, at a supervised school function. It was the same one the boys and I were injured in. If you add that to your threat to expel her from school, I'm quite sure quite a lot will happen before the dust settles."

"But how are these things related to..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.