Whatever It Costs
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

School started quite soon after Christmas and the New Year, and Sara decided to come to school even if it would only be for two weeks. I kept on preparing her for the SAT test and the school had agreed to help her to have the test at the beginning of her last week there. It had taken one call from my aunty to the school principal, and after that there had not been any problems with one extra test.

It was the second weekend of January when we had the final discussion about our relationship. We agreed that there was no point in claiming that we would stay committed to each other for four and half years. Nor would either of us have that kind of money that we could have a working long-distance relationship. So that weekend we made love and cried, and made love and cried again. Yes, I cried, too – a lot.

I did my best to make sure that she was relaxed in her SAT test. After the test she was terrified, but once I had asked her some questions I was quite sure that she had actually done okay. But, I still did my best to make sure that she felt relaxed. At school her friends were actually very happy for her - after all, she would be the first one of them to make 'the great escape'. I did my best not to show how heartbroken I really was. I was sure that the other girls saw through my act, but I was very happy that they didn't tease me.

For the last week Sara and her mother lived at my place as their house had been sold. I didn't mind their company. I skipped school on that dreadful Friday and drove them to the airport. When it was time for the final goodbyes I was almost totally out of tears. Almost. But when I saw them disappear through the security to the gate area I was just empty. I felt like a shell of my old self when I drove home. I moped around there for a while before crashing to bed. Smelling her in the bed was almost too much but I was so exhausted that I just slept.

Saturday morning I woke up to the feeling that I was not alone. And when I opened my eyes I found out that I wasn't. Cheryl and Tammy were kneeling on the side of my bed and their gazes were switching between my face and my morning hard-on. I closed my eyes again for a moment and opened them again. They were still there. When I looked at them again they were not grinning as widely as they'd been a moment earlier. Cheryl looked at me and said:

"Are you angry to us?"

"No, just a bit confused. I guess you have a good explanation."

Then Tammy lifted her mobile to my bedclothes and played a recording.

"Hi Eric."

Sara! I should have guessed.

"Eric, don't be angry at the girls, they are just doing what I asked them to do. And they borrowed my key. But I have to agree that it was not very hard to make those hussies cooperate. <giggle> I'm quite sure that you are now moping in your bed. Or you would be moping if those hussies were not there looking at you."

Damn. I had my constitutional right to mope. But she continued.

"You should know the difference you made to my life. You gave me back my self-respect, you showed me that I might actually be worth loving. And you gave me loving in a way nobody never has before. Probably never will in near future - if ever."

Damn. I blushed, and both Tammy and Cheryl suppressed their giggles, but Sara was not done.

"And that is related to my request. I know you so well that I'm sure you would not have made any move for at least a couple of months towards our mutual friends, if ever. You are too much a gentleman. Or you try to be. <more giggling> But I also know that you need release quite often. <giggle> and my, our, friends will certainly need some good loving, please show them that they had some very good reasons to be jealous of me."

And then the recording ended in giggles. I laid there for a moment looking at the ceiling with my thoughts going like a whirlwind. After a moment I smiled a bit as I made my decision. OK, if that is what they wanted - but this was my life so things would need to go my way. I kicked my covers away and got up sitting between the girls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.