Whatever It Costs - Cover

Whatever It Costs

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Chapter 15

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

The following short school week suited me fine. The schooldays just rolled by, and before we noticed, it was Thanksgiving. Sara didn't need to work as the family filled the restaurant during the holidays. When I had tried to make some arrangements for Thanksgiving, I was told that everything had already been taken care of, and I just should come to my aunty's. I decided to play safe and come in early, willing to help - and with a huge bunch of flowers. It turned out that my help was not wanted. My aunty was sure that I had done something very nasty as I had brought the flowers, and Beth teased me that I didn't trust my girlfriend to be safe with them as I came so early. I guess that sometimes you just can't win, but with Sara sitting in my lap, I didn't mind very much.

The Thanksgiving dinner was a reasonably nice event. All of us were at ease with each other, and it didn't seem to bother Sara's mother that my aunty was a lesbian - nor did that fact that her daughter was having sex with me. After the dinner, and quite a lot of wine, my aunty talked about the cases she had been working on, and how she had merged them to one single case. She had been in contact with the local corporate lawyers who had politely told her that she and Sara could just go to hell with their claims. She had carefully recorded and booked all the comments and insults they had verbalized about 'the slut and her lesbian advocate.' Both Sara and her mother looked shocked, Beth was almost chuckling and I was comforting Sara. When my aunty looked around she noticed those two shocked faces and then blinked a couple of times, finally understanding that they didn't understand what she was doing - and why.

"I'm sorry, I've been doing this for so long that I don't always remember to explain myself. Look, I'm sure that we'll never need to go to court with these cases. Soon I have given them so much rope, that those in the corporation headquarters will agree on everything I'll ask from them. The things they have been doing here are so strongly against the policy they have declared, that they just cannot let it become public. As long as we stay reasonable, we can get almost whatever we want."

I could see that now they started to understand her sneaky ways. After that, Beth and I left them for a moment to discuss about what they wanted, and what they absolutely needed. For once Beth didn't tease me as we talked about the difficulties we had. She was in minority to the power of two: Lesbian and black - and still she was one of the most positive people I knew. Then she asked about the problems we had at school. She remembered all too well what it was to be in high school, with your reputation ruined. I told her about our little group and the fact that I was feared so much that nobody would dare to cause us any real trouble at this moment.

The Thanksgiving evening finally ended with Sara's mother sleeping in my aunty's guest room - and more importantly to us, Sara and I escaped to my place together. That evening we actually just slept. Of course, on following morning, I made sure that I paid some of the debts she claimed that I had. She finally begged me to stop eating her and just make love to her. Afterwards, she claimed that because I teased her, she could not yet forget my debts. When I protested that with this kind of calculation I would probably keep on paying back for the rest of my life, she just smiled and patted my head. On the other hand, this kind of 'debt bondage' didn't feel bad at all.

We shuttled the rest of the Thanksgiving weekend between our three places; my aunty's, Sara's and mine; but, to Sara and me, I guess the most important thing was that we could spend the nights together making love if we felt like it, or just cuddling. The one thing we did NOT do was talk about future. For more than a year, Sara had assumed that there would be no way she would get into college. Now, suddenly, that door might be open. I knew she had dreamed about it - going to college and starting from fresh. I hoped that she could do it. I feared that she would do it. Yes, I loved her already.

The rest of the year flew by. We had school, we worked and we loved. I trained Sara for the exams, even if she was not sure if we should bother. I threatened to spank her if she would not study, but the look I received told me that the outcome might not be what I wanted, or it might be something that she'd like to try. Finally all the exams were over, and I didn't need to spank her, but our first lovemaking once the holidays started was something else. It was not at all 'making love' - it was forceful mating. With her sitting on my kitchen table. Only after that - and some sessions on my bedroom - we could concentrate on Christmas shopping, together and separately, but mostly together. It was the last Sunday before Christmas, and I had dropped her home and was alone in my home when my aunty called. After a few lines of pleasantries, she went to business.

"Do you love her?"

"Yes, I do love her some. Maybe I'm not yet in love with her - but yes, I do love her."

"Do you love her enough to let her go and pursue her dreams?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.