Whatever It Costs
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Following week was filled with both schoolwork and paying work for both of us. My old friends had not forgiven me for making friends with the sluts of the school. Funny. I knew that some of the cheerleaders were actually bigger sluts than any of my friends, or I think that almost everybody knew that but they just refused to see it. I think that some sort of status quo was reached at school. We - a few misfits who always missed Sunday church and sluts who didn't even date any more - were mostly ignored by other students. I was told that since I started spending time with them, the amount of nasty remarks dropped significantly since I joined their club. Silly how sometimes it can be good thing to have a bad reputation - even if it is based on rumors.

If the school week was busy the weekend was perfect. Sara did an extra shift on Friday evening, but things turned better after I drove her home from work just to find Sara's mother still awake. When I was about to leave, she winked at me to join her.

"It is late. Why don't you sleep here tonight? We do have some extra toothbrushes."

"But I don't have..."

Then I closed my mouth as Sara's mother grinned to me.

" ... any pajamas with you. Then, I guess you need to find some other way to stay warm."

"Mom!"

Sara tried to sound shocked, but she was grinning when she looked at me. I nodded and smiled sheepishly.

Once at Sara's room and ready to go to sleep, I started paying my debts. Sara would have been ready for me to jump in her bones and start pumping straight away, but I had other ideas. I used my tongue and fingers to bring her to the edge several times, and she started being quite vocal before I had mercy on her and let her come. The only problem was that after that our lovemaking was not as slow and tender I had thought it would be. Luckily, Sara had some frustrations she needed to have released. I got the wet spot to sleep in, but I was too tired to care about it.

We made love again in the morning, and once more in the shower. We were so involved with each other that the absurdity of the whole situation didn't hit me until I faced Sara's mother downstairs where she had some breakfast ready for us.

"Please you two, dig in. I'm sure you'll need a lot of energy by now."

I guess that is quite a nice way of saying that I know that you have been shagging my daughter quite a lot last night. Nice or not - I blushed and once Sara noticed that she started giggling. My aunty may have prepared me to all kinds of verbal shots but sitting between mother and daughter while they were teasing each other about what happened last night ... Ok, at the end of breakfast I was holding my ground, but I guessed that my ears remained red.

Once back in Sara's room she was packing her overnight bag, and I was changing her sheets, when Sara stopped and looked at me.

"Eric, I told my mother everything. Also the things I did while I was working in my old job. And I told her that I have told you everything, and yet you treat me with respect."

This time there were no tears, but a smirk was in her eyes when she continued.

"I told her also that you are no shrinking violet either. And I think that was quite well confirmed, last night."

I rolled my eyes and she giggled. This was becoming a habit.

We did some grocery shopping before going to my home. After that we decided against another round between the sheets. Had we done that, we'd be there until the next morning. So, we went on a date - shopping and movies. After that we cooked dinner together. It was only later that we retreated to my bedroom.

Once there, we rediscovered each other. It turned out that my previous sex life had been much more vivid than hers - her previous partners had used porn movies as their source of information. I used to read a lot. But there was never a question about the two of us fitting together. The extra sheets I had were very useful.

Besides, falling into sleep a bit exhausted, fully sated, and with a nice firm tit in your hand; was something I could easily get used to, or even get addicted to.

I woke up with someone purring next to me. My hard cock was buried between her ass cheeks. Very nice ones, in fact. She must have sensed the change in my status, as she moved and opened her legs a bit before guiding the head of my dick inside her. She let out a moan.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.