Whatever It Costs
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Monday morning I picked up Sara on my way to school. We walked in hand in hand and severely violated the school's rules with a brief kiss before heading to our own classes. I guess that something started to stir immediately. Apparently it had been a quiet weekend.

Just before lunch my friends stopped me and one of them asked me,

"Is it true that you are with that slut Sara?"

"And who says she is a slut?"

I kept my cool, even if my blood was already boiling. I knew very well that Thomas had been on one date with Sara, and even if he had not really bragged, he had been quite disrespectful.

"At least Gregory swears he has done her all the way, and there certainly are many others..." he added.

"To me, holding a too-quick, tiny, shrinking dick in her hand at the end of a date, does not count as 'going all the way.' Maybe it does, to you?"

Okay, that was not at all nice. However, I considered that in those two cases, it probably was very close to the truth. Bragging and ruining someone's reputation isn't very nice, either.

Thomas looked like he'd like to hit me. Instead, he turned around and rushed into the lunchroom, huddling together with my other ex-friends. It seemed that I managed to get rid of my friends two times in one month. Nice work, pal. Once Sara came, we went to the queue together. I decided that I would not mention anything about this to her, until later today.

Once we got seated, it turned out that this episode was not yet over. A few senior girls I did know that well came to us, and Cheryl turned to me.

"Eric, you certainly could have chosen better than her. Why didn't you ask me?"

"Cheryl, I just happen like it that I'm the one who's able to teach some tricks to my girlfriend, and not vice versa."

I guess I was in bad mood. Those three girls looked at me in silence. Then Tammy, Cheryl's friend, burst out laughing.

"That was a good one! You really left yourself open for that, Cheryl! Please tell us, Sara, is he any good?"

Sara actually had a grim little smile on her face when she first turned to look at me, and then the other girls who were waiting. Not even Cheryl look especially insulted, just a bit sad. Interesting.

"I will tell you only that he really is not a one hit wonder, but something totally opposite."

I almost choked on the water I had been drinking, and all the girls started laughing. Suddenly, I was sitting and having lunch with my girlfriend and three other girls. I guess I had not been fully aware of the dynamics of the girl groups inside our school. Or to be more precise: I had been totally clueless. I took one more look of this group of the senior girls, and then it hit me. Yes, I was a stupid asshole. I turned to Cheryl.

"Cheryl, I truly apologize. My response to you was totally uncalled for, but I was already pissed off because of some comments from my so-called friends ... or ex-friends, now."

Then I quietly told them about my discussion with Thomas. And when they heard my final comment - they just lost it. With equally quiet voices I was informed that I had been much more correct than I had ever expected. However, I would have been happier if I had been able to keep the few old friends I used to have. On the other hand I seemed to have some new friends, now. Better looking ones, too. Cheryl put her hand on the top of mine.

"You are totally forgiven, Eric. Besides, that was not really a nice way to test you."

Then she turned to Sara.

"Now that our secret is out, will you loan him out? Here are three horny girls who could save from buying some batteries."

"Nope! Find your own frog to kiss, you hussy."

Frog? To kiss? I certainly was no prince. When I tried to protest, Sara put her finger on my lips, to silence me.

I was a good boy and said quietly,

"Yes, dear."

That certainly did not stop the others from teasing Sara and me. I thought that she did not mind, much. I knew I didn't.

One hour after school, Sara had a new job. It entailed more responsibility, fewer hours, and almost identical pay. Plus, Sara was off every second weekend. I especially liked that last part.

As Tuesday after school was free, Sara hung out - or in - with me in my house. I mostly took care of the chores I had missed, then we used up almost all the condoms I had left.

During the rest of the school week, my former friends still ignored me. Instead, I learned a whole lot more about my new friends. Cheryl, Tammy and Carmen - and Sara - were all the 'bad girls' in our 'holier than thou' environment. None of them were virgins, and all of them had made the bad decision to lose it with someone who could not keep his mouth shut. Once your reputation is gone - it stays gone. That was the reason for the low profile I had kept with Marie. Of course, my new friends also wanted to know things about me. I told them just about everything. Everything but my previous sexual activity and my former partners. Of course they guessed that I'd had quite an active sex life with Marie - but all their information had come from Marie, before our breakup.

It was lunchtime Friday when Tammy asked THE question.

"Sorry, Sara, but I just have to ask this. Eric, everybody here at school always thought that Marie and you were a perfect couple. It cannot be just the fact that now her parents know about your activities that broke you two up. What happened? She has to know that the fight was not your fault, by now."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.