Whatever It Costs - Cover

Whatever It Costs

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Monday back at school was uneventful - until lunchtime. True to their word now it was Robin who came to me and informed that we are going on a date on Friday. In the same instant I agreed to pick her up that five PM. The glint in her eyes gave me something to wait for. And my friends were catching the flies at their end of the lunch table. The only thing they got out of me was that I had had a dinner with the white twin and now I was repeating it with the dark twin. No big deal. They disagreed.

The only notable things happening that week were that Marie still avoided almost everybody. Except some girls who belonged to the same church with her parents and she. They were like watching her. In the middle of the week I had my stitches removed and I heard that my wounds had been healing well. Good. But I still needed to be careful with my practice. Bad. And I got one text message from Judy.

'she does not know you know - have fun >:-7'

I hoped that also Mer would appreciate my efforts.

True to the script I asked Robin for the address to pick her up - and got a reply that she'd be visiting Judy's. By Friday lunchtime there was gossiping at school about the twins dating me. We all smiled, we were polite but none of us either admitted or denied anything.

When I picked up Robin on Friday she was very sure about herself. Instead of sushi I took her to eat some Thai/Indonesian food - and to my delight she had a healthy appetite. Or she thought that she would be needing all the energy. Instead of movies she agreed to come to my place to see some interesting European movie.

Back in my house I had everything set up for movie and had one Spanish movie ready to start and then I started a discussion with her about differences between European and American movies. When the movie started and I continued talking about movies she first tried to look interested but soon she was starting to show signs of distress. As she was all prepared for ME to seduce HER she had was now almost panicking. She was clearly not prepared to seduce me. I watched the movie and kept talking a bit, just talking. I followed her when she tried to move herself closer to me, she tried to look seductive. When I took one finger and started to roll her dark, almost black hair round my finger she almost sighed from relief. At that point I could to take it anymore.

"Relax Roby, will you kiss me if I promise not to tease you anymore?"

Those dark brown eyes blinked a couple of times - and then there was a flash behind them. Judy had told me about her temper and after a second I did not have to wonder if I had gone too far. Her fist made that very clear. That hurt.

"You pig!"

I took a hold of her hands and pushed her under me on the sofa. Yes, there were flames in those eyes. They were something to look at. Like those C-cupped breasts that were moving heavily weren't. I kept my gaze in her eyes.

"So you mean that when a guy tries to behave in a civilized way and asks permission for a kiss he is a pig?"

I bowed down and kissed her. She responded at first - and then she bit my lower lip. I could taste blood. There was no change in the look on those eyes. Our teasing seemed to have backfired badly.

"You should have been happy with our offer, buster. Now it is off."

So I was a pig when I refused to act like a normal teenaged boy? I could feel my own blood to start to boil.

"So as a dumped sorry-assed junior I should be happy to get some premium senior lesbian pussy? Listen Roby, you are an extremely good-looking and sexy example of a young woman but if your normal behavior outside school is something like this with your head deep in your ass I do really feel sorry for Judy."

"How dare you talk to me like that!"

She actually hissed. And I smiled to her. Which seemed to piss her off even more.

"In case you haven't noticed you are pinned here under me and you just have to listen to me right now. And what comes to that daring I think that I can talk to you as a guy who just came out from a long relationship against his own will. Right now I'm only arguing with myself if I should spank you in your jeans or to the luscious bare bottom before returning you to Judy and wishing you luck in finding a new boytoy to play with."

"You wouldn't really dare spank me."

Now there was some worry in the voice and eyes, too. I continued smiling to at her.

"You bet. But if you behave I might kiss the pain away afterwards."

"You wouldn't dare."

Now there was some uncertainly in her voice. And the flames in those dark eyes were - different.

"Wouldn't I? After all, I'm a violent brute."

And then I kissed her again. Risking a whole lot while pushing my tongue carefully to her mouth. Not too far, just checking those lips. When I withdraw her gaze was not less intense but it was different.

"You are bleeding."

"Biting ones lip tends to do that."

"I'm not apologizing you."

"And I'm not asking you to. After all, I'm getting even by spanking you."

She squirmed under me. Then I could smell her. She was aroused and horny. And she could see it from my eyes that I knew that. Those dark eyes were flashing again.

"You need to get me to your lap first, buster."

Could it be? She was teasing me now. Or then not. I released her hands and quickly touched her hair and the sides of her breasts on the way. I was taking my chance now, hoping that I had read the impression on the corner of her mouth correctly. Once she got standing she flashed a grin and pushed me down to the sofa. And ran away. Upstairs. Interesting. It is hard to escape from the house that way. I did not really hurry when I followed her.

I found her in my bedroom, breathing heavily. I noticed that because she had lost her bra somewhere. Those nipples were almost distracting. When I captured her and had her by my bed I was not really surprised to notice that the top two buttons of her jeans were already open. When I pushed those to her knees she whispered.

"Please be gentle."

I put my finger to her mouth.

"Shh."

Then I run my hand under her sweater and let it search round her breasts before going back down and then pushed her panties down to knees, too.

Her bush was shaven and her outer lips were prominent - and moist. And I could not miss the scent. When I took her to my lap I was fully hard and there was no way she could miss it. And then I spanked her. Something that I had never done before. Something that I had discussed with Marie but neither of us had been curious to find out more. But either I was good at it or she was so worked up that she came twice. At some point I just could not continue but started kissing her - luscious - ass instead. We soon undressed each other and she gasped once my cock sprang free. She whispered again.

"Please take me - now."

Her eyes got big when I slowly entered her pussy. I had to do it very slowly just to prevent my immediate ejaculation. We started moving slowly and silently. When we picked up the pace her breasts started moving in the most fascinating way. I noticed it but her dark eyes held my gaze. After a while she started whimpering and gasping for breath and then I felt a warm flush and a death grip around my shaft I lost it, too and started shooting inside her, spasm after spasm.

In order not to crush her I had to pull away and then I collapsed to her side. She turned her head to look at me and for once she looked like the high school girl I used to know from school, with a wry grin on her face.

"Wow, not what I was expecting Eric, but wow."

And then she giggled. I sighed.

"I swear I had no intention of spanking you."

I got a sloppy kiss when she attacked me. But then she had a worried look in her face.

"Judy told me that you are a marvelous carpet muncher. But now we had sex first..."

Now it was my turn to grin.

"Like that would prevent me from tasting you."

And I did my best. After that we did things the way she wanted and tried things she was interested in. She wanted to have her payback so she called Judy while riding me cowgirl style. The only problem was that she had difficulties with full sentences while I was rolling her nipples with my fingers. According to what I heard Judy helped herself at their home. It was not much later when we washed each other in the shower - and made love there one last time before chancing the sheets and getting the bed together. It occurred to me that she was much less confident with her body than Judy was. I took the covers off and looked at her.

"Roby, I both can and cannot understand you. True, Judy has a body of a young model - but your body is something that sculptors had perpetuated in marble throughout the ages."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.