Whatever It Costs - Cover

Whatever It Costs

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

At the end of the week Marie was still avoiding me - or everybody. I noticed that it was always her mother or father driving her to school or back home. And once I saw her mother she tried to kill me by looking. I was sure she tried. By Friday lunchtime I was having a lunch with my friends when the dark twin came to me and gave me a piece of paper and kissed my cheek.

"Judy asked me to give you those."

Before I could thank her, she was gone. I could still feel that raven colored hair brush my neck. Yes, I'm sure that raven colored hair feels different than blonde hair. My friends seemed to try catching flies with their mouths open. I checked the paper which had an address and resumed my lunch. My friends did not really know what to ask. I guess dating one of the senior twins was too odd to be even considered.

Once outside a nice house a thought for a moment if this was all a setup. But once I walked a blonde beauty back to my car I was quite sure that it was not. I was even more sure it wasn't a setup when we walked into that sushi restaurant we went to. I was a bit nervous but her behavior was even more interesting. She was both shamelessly flirting with me and both looking like a deer in the headlights. Both at the same time. And when I used my sticks to feed her the last piece of sushi I had a feeling that she almost came there. Talk about being confused. Or hard and confused. Yes, I had been hard after the first time her legs touched mine under the table.

Once we were leaving the sushi place she looked at me.

"Eric, I know that you live on your own. I'm quite sure that in your video collection is some movie that I'd like to see."

I got the hint.

Once in the house I took her jacket and hung it up I went back and guided her into the living room. She sat on the couch kicked off her shoes, then pulled her legs up on the couch as only a woman can. I sat on the couch but not right against her. She again had that deer in the headlights look.

"OK, Judy. I think we have to talk a bit."

I took her hands in mine and looked her in the eyes. Time to make a decision. I sighed.

"Judy, I think that you have not been on many dates - with boys, I mean."

She looked at me and blinked her eyes a couple of times. Damn, she was a pretty one. Now it was her turn to sigh.

"Damn, I thought that I was doing OK. We were sure that all high school boys should be horny enough."

We? And now she was looking almost sad. I smiled at her and pulled her hand to my crotch. Once her hand touched my already partly swollen member through my pants the reaction was evident. She gasped but did not remove her hand.

"Judy, if you planned on seducing me you have been doing an excellent job. I guess it only is because of my aunty and Beth that my radar is a bit more sensitive than usual. And right now I may be a bit more sensitive in general"

"What shall we do now, Eric?"

At least her hand remained there. And so remained the pressure. I had not known there could be so many different shades of blue in a person's eyes. I guess I had not been looking closely into girls eyes very much during the last year.

I was almost surprised to hear myself answer to her.

"Well Judy, as you can feel I AM a horny teenager who would very much like get to know you much better. However, part of me would like to be sure that no-one gets hurt in the process. And of course, why me?"

Now she actually smiled. That smile got a response in my groin and she giggled as she felt it.

"I guess that cannot really be faked, can it?"

I shook my head.

"OK, the last one first. According to your actions towards some girls at school last week you really are a nice guy. A nice guy who does not brag about his doings. Besides we got a hint that you might really know how to please a girl."

Slowly I got the whole story. Judy and Robin had been together for more than two years now. They had already agreed to go to same college as far from this god-forsaken place as possible. Where God was mentioned quite often by people speaking his name. Or can a place be god-forsaken if most of the weird rules they seem to apply here were supposed to come from him? The common opinion being what it is they kept their relationship well under the radar. Like the most people playing in their team. I had sometimes wondered if my aunty and Beth were the only openly lesbian people in this whole county? But it seemed that 'those people' had some way of contacting each other But Judy and Robin had been wondering between themselves what it would be to try the other way around. Together they had agreed that they should do it before they move away for college. And then someone had hinted that I might qualify. I smelled a rat. A pretty, milk-coffee color-skinned rat. I guess I was smiling a bit when she finished her story.

" ... so Eric, where do we go from here?"

"I think it would be sad to disappoint so many people."

I smiled at her and she giggled. And I guess she felt the pulse down there.

"You reallllly are a horny boy."

"Guilty as charged. But since this was a setup wouldn't you mind pulling some legs?"

"What do you mean by that?"

I told her how I would seduce an innocent lesbian girl. How we started watching a romantic French movie together which then lead to careful petting and gradually more serious touching. She agreed with me that in order for that kind of story to work we'd need to practice it some. I then mentioned to her that in order to for my plot to fully work some insider information of her erogenous zones would be most helpful. She admitted that I might have some point in that. We took our time to build our story - and practice.

Later in the practice session I had found out that she indeed was a genuine blonde. The small bush she had not shaven was all blonde and the lips down there were very kissable. So that was what I did. It was later when she pushed my head away from her pussy gasping.

"No more like that, no more. If you were teaching that in college your classes would be filled with lesbians."

"I take that I was OK?"

"Any better and I'll be dead, you were almost as good as Roby. Gosh, I guess I should not have told you that. But, now please - would you fuck me? And please be careful, you are somewhat bigger that anything that has been there."

I had crawled to face her and kissed her and looked in her eyes.

"No Judy, I'll not fuck you."

"But..."

I put my finger to her mouth to silence her.

"But I'll try my best to make love to you."

Then I suddenly felt guilty. First I thought of Marie but then her face was replaced by Meredith's. She must have noticed it from my face.

"I cannot understand why any straight girl would downgrade from you."

She thought I was feeling guilty because of Marie. And of course I could not tell anyone anything about Mer. I kissed her again. And then rolled her over me. My erection obviously had not shared my guilt. And the controlling part of me did not want to disappoint Judy.

"Judy, for this first time you'll setup the pace."

And then I lifted her so that the head of my cock was in her very wet entrance. Her eyes became big and her legs almost gave out from the contact. And the head of my cock entered her. A determined look came into her eyes as she positioned herself and started lowering herself gradually. I was fascinated to look at her. She was certainly the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, angelic face, perfect B-cup breasts, enough hips to determine her gender and long slender but muscular legs. And so heavenly tight pussy. I carefully raised my hands to lightly brush her tits and she came a bit. And sank a bit lower. When she finally was fully resting against me she started muttering.

"So fucking full, so fucking full that I'll split."

I moved one hand from her breasts and looked after a prominent nubbin on the top of her slit. Once I carefully touched it she started moving herself and soon her movement became more wild. And so did her mouth. There must have been several sailors among her ancestors since the language she was using was something that would have emptied any of the local churches in a second. Then suddenly she became still and silent and her pussy took a death grip on of my cock. I had been so fascinated to follow her that I was not yet ready to come but during that moment it was close. I could feel a hot liquid against the root of my dick and then she would have collapsed over me if I hadn't caught her and carefully lowered her to my chest.

She rested against my chest gasping for breath for a while before I rolled her over and started slowly making gentle love to her. Now she looked at me and she was almost unresponsive at first but after a while I could tell that she was closing in on another one. As soon as she got there I lost all control and filled her, spurt after spurt. First she looked a bit shocked but finally she started giggling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.