Whatever It Costs - Cover

Whatever It Costs

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

By Friday morning the showering was easier but I missed my practice. I would be totally out of shape once I could start practicing again. That could not be helped. At school it was clear that something was out by the curious looks I was getting. I thought that was a small wonder that it had not leaked out before. But all those rumors were interrupted by a bigger announcement during the second class. Since it was raining slightly outside all the students were asked to come to the gym. There in the front was a grim-looking headmaster waiting for the rest of the students to arrive.

The announcement was what I expected. We were informed that one of our fellow students had died the day before as a result of the injuries he had received in a car accident during the previous weekend. Nothing was mentioned about outrunning the police or driving drunk. There was a muffed scream that I recognized and then someone running out the gym. All that hurt because of an obsession. I could feel the looks of some of my classmates but I made sure not reveal anything on my face.

By lunchtime the news of Anton dying in a car accident had mostly replaced the rumors of me fighting and hospitalizing three guys. Even if some of the cheerleader girls might have known that there might be some connection they stayed quiet. And then it hit me. One of them was a sister of one of the attackers. Once I had that figured out I could see that she was regularly stealing gazes to my direction. I made the smallest nod once she looked at me before I was back dodging the occasional questions my classmates - maybe friends - threw to my direction. Once I was finished my meal I excused them saying that I had to visit the bathroom. Instead I went outside and waited. Once I noticed that she was following I walked a bit further away just to be sure that we were not followed.

She looked nervous when she came around the last corner. I forced a smile.

"Eric, I'm sorry. And my brother feels terrible, too. He told me everything. And I'm so sorry about you and Marie. If there is anything I can do to make you feel better..."

"So you are offering yourself to me so that I would not be so harsh to your brother? Several times? And all the way around if I want to?"

She looked truly shocked but after a moment she nodded. Shit, was that what I want? Am I really that kind of a person? I took a step forward and took a hold on her hands. She shivered from my touch.

"Trisha, I could never do that to you. Or anyone else. But you have to understand that they cannot go on like nothing has happened because too much has happened already. The offer that they got is the only one I could figure out that does not leave a permanent stain on their records."

"But he can get killed out there..."

I released her hands and turned and lifted my shirt. I heard her gasp before I turned back.

"That was your brother. I know he was high then, but still."

She was pale now and I took a hold of her hands again.

"You see Trish, the offer he's got is probably the best he can get. But please do not say anything to anyone else. The others do not need to know."

She nodded and seemed to regain her control.

"So you and Marie are back together? As you and Samantha are not together."

"I do not think that is anybody else's business. But I doubt it; after all it was she who dumped me."

"But Anton is now..."

"Dead. Yes. And I consider myself being bad company for now. Please, drop that subject."

I dropped her hands and something in my voice probably made her make a hasty retreat. I was not sure if there were tears in her eyes. I did not want to know. I waited for a moment before I followed her.

I was quite a bad company for the rest of the day. While walking back to my car at the end of the school day I got a text message. From our DA. My DA.

'OK to come discuss some issues this evening at 5PM?'

And there was an address below. I sent a reply.

'Quite OK. How formal?'

The reply was instant.

'Not at all formal.'

I did some shopping on my way home. Once I got home I checked the address. It was not an office but a house just outside our little town. I decided to play it safe. I showered and put on some better clothes. While already on my way I made a last minute decision and got a bunch of flowers from the nearby mall.

The small house was a bit isolated and I had to admit that I was a bit nervous when I rang the doorbell. As soon as I saw that blue-eyed, dirty blonde -haired woman open the door barefoot, wearing a sweater and jeans - I was gone. Somehow I managed to give her the flowers and that tough DA blushed. Suddenly we were there staring at each other and we both started laughing. Only then did I noticed that she was not wearing a bra. Or WE noticed. Quite as suddenly she stopped laughing as she noticed my reaction. When our gazes met I just knew that I had to kiss her.

Afterwards, if somebody had asked how we ended on the living room sofa, naked, I would not have been able to tell. There was a briefest of hesitation when I was there between her legs and she was guiding my swollen member to her moist opening.

"My condoms are there..."

"Not needed."

I did not argue. Our first session was not very tender nor was it brutal. It was intensive. Very intensive. She was so worked up that she came for the first time when I entered her. I still do not know how come I did not come immediately myself. But I think she was coming for the third time when the squeeze around my dick became too much and I shot my load. And shot some more. Once our gazes met I knew that we were not done yet. I remained half-hard inside her as I took a hold of her and lifted her up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.