Whatever It Costs - Cover

Whatever It Costs

Copyright© 2014 by DeeBee

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Eric, a high school student, faces violence and betrayal while growing up and struggling towards independent life. He loves and gets hurt and loves again while learning the responsibilities of adult life. 57 chapters total. Codes will be updated while the story progresses.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Tuesday morning was a bit easier. Not much but still. It was fifteen to ten when I was already waiting outside one of the city offices. My aunty arrived at five to ten and I followed her in. In the room there were several people waiting. I already knew the DA, our headmaster and that security guy who had difficulties holding his smile. And there was one older gentleman - he probably was the one from the school district.

After introductions Mr. School District went straight to the point.

"Ms. Shawn, the original reasons for the expulsion may not have been correct but there are some new things that have come to my knowledge. We were able find drugs in your client's locker."

That was why the security guy was smiling. I looked at him and smiled back. My aunty put a recorder on the table.

"Just to be sure. You people from the school are accusing my client of having drugs in his school locker, correct?"

"Yes, and we have some evidence to prove it."

"Interesting. First I want you know that our original offer about the compensation of two millions is no longer valid. With these new accusations it will be three million dollars. May I show you something?"

She pulled two big pictures and one other paper from her briefcase.

"Here are two pictures taken of his empty locker just after you asked us to leave the school premises. The last one is a written statement from a witness that confirms that these are pictures taken of his locker and that the locker was left empty when he closed it."

"But he could have gone there after that..."

"Are you accusing my client also from breaking the rules of expulsion? I guess you have a proof of that?"

"No but..."

"Miss, Gentlemen, I think this meeting is over. If it turns out that my client's fellow students at school are aware of these false accusations a new challenge will be mailed to you later today."

Aunty and I rose from the table preparing to leave.

"Karen, please stay."

This was the first time the DA opened her mouth. For a woman in her early thirties she sounded tired. She looked tired.

"You know very well that this county cannot afford to go to court for something like this or the county will be in bankruptcy sooner than later. This has all gone wrong and you and I know it."

My aunty looked at me. After a moment I shrugged and turned back to the table and sat down. I decided to speak for the first time.

"We can try but he goes."

And I pointed to the security guy.

"If a security guy has access to drugs and is willing to frame someone there is absolutely no way that we'll say anything related to this case with him present. I'd rather have him prosecuted and locked up but most probably they would lose all the evidence before you could actually charge him. So he goes and with a record that prevents him from getting any public position."

And then the yelling started. My aunty and the DA actually changed gazes between each other. They did not actually smile but there was something. Once things were settled he was gone and the two school people did not look happy. This time it was the DA who opened the discussion.

"May I know how did you get the information about her client being charged for something?"

The school headmaster looked a bit uneasy.

"Our lawyer contacted me and told that he decided to give me a heads-up that he is going to be charged about violence inside school area."

"I see, did he provide you the pictures?"

"No, but he informed me that I could probably get some evidence from the school security."

"You got pictures, did you see the videos?"

"No, I thought those pictures were incriminating enough"

She sighed and looked at the ceiling for a moment.

"It never occurred to you that he might be trying to get an advantage to an upcoming criminal case, and thanks to your stupidity he succeeded. As there is a criminal case in which this young man here is the victim and those other three are paid attackers.

And the she looked angrily at those two men.

"And if you ever mention something about this discussion outside these walls I'll make sure that neither of you stays in your position a single week. I'm telling you this only for the purpose that you could save this poor county for going into bankruptcy."

They finally got it. They did not like it but they got it.

t like it but they got it.

When they started talking about money those two morons were almost smiling when I said that I have no financial claims. Their looks turned sour when I continued that I expect the county to pay all the expenses of my lawyer. They grudgingly agreed. And then the headmaster almost blew it. Again when he opened his mouth.

"You can come back to school again next week. The expulsion will be turned to one week detention. After all, you did get into a fight inside school."

I turned to my aunty.

"Three million."

And then I was out of the door. I walked to the lobby and sat down. This was almost too much. I closed my eyes and rested. After a while I sensed that someone was sitting next to me. The DA had also come out and she was sitting there close to me, watching me very closely.

"I'm sure that your lawyer can work out an agreement that suits you OK. Is she a relative of yours?"

"Not really. She is my guardian and a close family friend. I just call her my aunty."

"Your guardian, what about you parents... ?"

"They died in a car accident about six months ago. Since I was close to eighteen she accepted the responsibility. She is probably regretting it right now."

The DA laughed but started looking sorry immediately. Too bad, she looked quite pretty when she laughed.

"I'm sorry. There is nothing to laugh about in your parents' death. But your aunty is just hauling those two idiots around by their noses. And enjoying every second of it."

Then she looked at me intensively.

"Knowing that there is a fourth guy who paid those three morons for beating you, and he also made sure that they got high before doing it. I believe he is now in intensive care and will probably not make it, or if he does he'll be a vegetable for a rest of his life. Do you have any idea why he would have liked to do that?"

Now I was awake. I looked at her. She was professional-looking, even attractive when she laughed. That dirty blonde color seemed genuine. No ring, a petite frame, nice legs. And why in a hell was I looking at her like that? I knew why very well.

"Pass your inspection?"

Now she actually smiled. I sighed and tried to smile back to her.

"Yes, with flying colors - and yes, I do."

I took a deep breath.

"He wanted to have my girlfriend... - Look, we used to be football teammates and everything was OK back then. But when my parents died I had to give up football as silly as it sounds. Once I did that he decided that my girlfriend was free game. But she decided to support me back then which made him even more determined and angry. He had an idea that the football stars are allowed to pick their girlfriends - or lays - as he used to say and the others could then pick up what was left. Because he did not dare to attack me directly he made up this plan."

"But he failed and got drunk?"

"No..."

"But... - shit, I'm sorry."

And she did indeed look sorry. I tried to smile to her.

"So I hope you understand if I'm a bit testy every now and then."

"How long were you two together?"

"A bit more than a year."

"Can't you just forgive her? People make mistakes, you know."

This time my smile was a bit more forced. In fact quite a bit.

"Maybe I can forgive her. But I probably never can forget seeing him doing her in my house and in my bed, and even if she was drugged at some point she went with him of her own free will. She was even whispering his name after that. Even if I can forgive her there may be some nice people in school who will make sure that it will not be forgotten."

Now she was looking sad.

"In my profession I've seen too many bad things happening, and without a really good reason. I'm sure you really care about her; otherwise it would not hurt you so much. I'm sure she hurts too. Just do not write her off totally."

There was some real hurt behind those blue eyes. Something similar and personal.

"You can only hope that someone would give you another chance."

I took a deep breath.

"Look, my feelings are still quite raw. I cannot promise to take her back immediately. I do not even know if she wants me back, ever. But we do have more than a year and a half of high school left and many things may happen. I do know that I have loved her and I'll always love her some. That is all I can promise right now."

She smiled at me slightly. I guess she had been holding her breath since I noticed the movement of her breast area. Or I rather stared her breasts for a moment. No, not a hardon. Not now.

And then she looked right at me, and smiled.

"That promise is quite enough for this old hag right now. Thank you, that makes an old woman feel good."

Now it was my turn to snort.

"I think you are a bright lady who knows exactly what kind of effect you can have on men. The problem is that some men are intimidated thinking of being with you because you are young, beautiful and successful."

"Thirty two hardly qualifies young."

"So you agree that you are beautiful and successful?"

And there was that laugh again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.