Star Trek Enterprise: Adult Season Three
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In an alternate universe the Xindi war never happened. Instead the crew of Humanity's first deep space vessel encounters adventures that range from the dangerous to the downright ridiculous.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Swinging   Orgy   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Workplace  

Episode 7: Hoshi's Day

Cathryn wiped her tears away as the shuttle disappeared into the clouds and she felt the strong arm of her husband around her shoulder. Usually he would have hugged her, but she knew her faithful companion of over forty years had an equally sad daughter to console.

The week with her son and his lovely Vulcan girl had gone way too fast. What was a week of sightseeing, evening dinners and long talks with them in comparison to the two years they had not seen Trip? And how many years would it be this time until they could return for another visit? She gathered Lizzy in her arms as they both wept in grief.


T'Pol sat at the controls as Trip was clearly not in a condition that allowed him to control the craft safely. Like his mother and sister he had cried upon having to take his leave and although he had calmed down by now, she was convinced he was still too emotional to pay the necessary attention to piloting the shuttle.

The Vulcan wondered what it might be like to be so at home in one's family that one experienced actual grief when having to leave them. Her father had long gone and she and her mother were two individuals, who were too intransigent to accept any other opinion but their own. Unfortunately her opinion and that of her maternal ancestor were rarely the same, and as a result their relationship was best described as 'strained'.

What a difference it had been to meet her mate's parents and his younger sister. The humans had made every effort to make her stay as comfortable as possible and it was hard to miss that all three of her hosts had considered her relationship with Trip a great source of elation.

She made a mental note to petition Starfleet command to grant more subspace resources to the ship's crew. Perhaps the occasional video conference would enable the human crew to better withstand the effects of long separation from their families.

"Shuttlepod Two, you are cleared to dock."

T'Pol acknowledged the clearance, which seemed to have been given by Ensign Rostov. She spooled the engines down as the robotic arm latched onto the craft and lifted it into the launch bay.


Malcolm stopped on the upper deck after the launch bay had been re-pressurized, his duffel hoisted over his shoulder. It would be literally a flying change – Trip and T'Pol out, himself in. He could think of better ways to spend the next four days than wasting them on being looked down at by his father, but mum shouldn't be made to suffer for the rotten character of Steward sr., and not visiting his family would just cause too many questions from people who had no business digging around in his private affairs in the first place.

He exchanged a short hug with T'Pol and gave Trip a friendly pat on the shoulder.

"Had a good time?" he asked as his two friends came to stand next to him.

"Way too short, but great," Trip replied. "How's Hoshi?"

"Phlox started the surgery about twenty minutes ago. He says she won't be awake until the wee hours tomorrow, so get settled back in first. But it'd be great if you could drop by in the morning and leave me a message. I've left my coms signature in your inbox."

"Will do, Malcolm," Trip promised.

"Well, it's off into the lion's den for me then," Malcolm sighed. "See you in four days and take care of Hoshi for me."

He saw the nod of his friend and walked down the stairs into the shuttle.


"This might be a little uncomfortable," Phlox said as he gently traced the ensign's breasts with his fingers and the hissing of the young woman made it clear that it indeed was. "The transplanted tissue has settled well and there are no signs of rejection. Congratulations ensign."

"But they look ... weird, Phlox. Almost like beach balls." Hoshi replied.

"Oh, that is just the swelling from the surgery," he assured her. "Your breasts will assume a more natural shape over the next twenty-four hours and that is how long you will stay my guest in any case."

"If I must..."

"You must," the Denobulan replied dryly and put the blanket back over her torso.


Breakfast was just a way to get the stomach going in the morning, but in this house it was pure misery. What a shame to let mum's splendid cooking go to waste as his father's incessant remarks made it impossible to enjoy it.

"In my time they wouldn't have put up with such sloppiness," the older man ranted. "Your head is hairier than a bear's testicles. Don't they have proper haircuts in that 'Starfleet' of yours?"

"This is quite enough," Malcolm hissed, putting his cutlery down as he seethed with anger. "I have put up with your smack talk since the moment I arrived yesterday. If you can't even show proper manners at the breakfast table and in front of mum on top of that, I will be teaching you some decorum, old man. Trust me, your precious Navy won't be able to help you if you don't back off."

There was a beep from his PADD and he reached over to fetch it from the counter.

The surgery has been a success. Hoshi is in good health and eagerly awaits message from you.

Best regards, T'Pol.

"You need the cavalry to deal with me?" his father taunted him, but Malcolm just fixed him with an enraged glare.

"No, it says the woman I love has come out of surgery. The same woman that I didn't dare bring here, because I'd rather die than expose her to your rotten manners and your bloody bigotry."

Having said what needed to be said, he stood up and walked out of the kitchen. He could hear footsteps following him and knew it was his mother.

Before reaching the main entrance, he turned around, looking into the tear-filled eyes of her.

"I'm awfully sorry, mum. I'll be at Maddy's place if you want to see me."

Without a further word he grabbed his duffel and left his parent's house.


Trip was still angry about the half-assed number the repair crews had done on his engines. It had taken Anna and him no less than six hours just to undo the mess they had made of every single parameter right down to the intermix ratio. Had they fired up the reactor like that they would have been lucky to get anything more than warp three out of it.

He had almost expected his XO to 'walk in' on him in the shower again, but thankfully she had been waiting outside. As much fun as the odd blow-job in the shower had been in months past, it wasn't worth destroying the relationship between her and Rostov and apparently Anna had gotten her priorities right after the group was dissembled.

As he walked into sickbay he exchanged a nod with Phlox, who pointed him to the privacy screen that shielded Hoshi's biobed from inquisitive looks. He stopped in his tracks when he walked around it. Hoshi was sitting upright, the blanket around her waist leaving her upper body exposed – and god dammit – Phlox hadn't exaggerated when saying that she would be similar in size to T'Pol. Hoshi held her arms out, presenting her rack with a beaming smile.

"What do you say?" she asked.

"I'll think of something when I regain the ability of coherent speech," he said with a smile, sitting down next to her.

"The swelling's still not completely gone, but at least they don't look as bloated as in the morning. Do you like them?"

He shook his head. "Hoshi, you're a beautiful girl, no matter what the size of your rack is. The important bit is that you like them."

She grew silent before looking him straight in the eyes. "I feel like a real woman now."

"That's all that matters, hon. As long as you are happy with your body you've done the right thing."

She smiled back at him happily. It didn't take Dr. Freud to see that she was much happier with her outer shell now.

"You up for a little photo session when Phlox releases me?" she asked.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked, seeing the mischievous grin on Hoshi's face.

"I want to go to all the places that are important to Malcolm – the armory, the gym, his tactical console – all decorated with naked Hoshi."

"Alright, I'll do it," he agreed. "On one condition: It must look good - no naughty shots."

"Deal!"


He hoisted the duffel bag over to the other shoulder and continued his way through the bustling city. The myriad of people hurrying to and fro gave him the necessary anonymity and the length of the walk – at least ten miles – gave him time to calm his mind. What T'Pol would have done through meditation – or as of the last few months – taking Trip to bed, was best achieved for him through a long walk in his old hunting grounds.

It was here that he had charmed many girls, often followed by having to defend himself against a furious boyfriend whose existence one of the ladies had forgotten to mention. He was quite sure that his relaxed attitude in that regard came from his old man's side, who had shagged the house maid for many years, sometimes even when mum was in the house. She had never said anything, god knows why.

If he didn't despise the old geezer so much, he could almost feel sorry for him – almost. It wasn't really hard to see that a strong need for sexual variety was a long-running trait in his blood-line. His entire male ancestry consisted of Navy men, who literally had a girl in every harbor. Perhaps he should have told the old scumbag that he once in a while fancied to have his arse shagged by the ship's chief engineer. Now that would have given that arrogant old twat a bloody conniption.

But Malcolm was a realist first of all. It was far from ideal that he and Hoshi would miss each other by eight hours upon his return and therefore wouldn't meet again until twelve days from now, but he had the luxury to know that she wouldn't have to live like a nun for that time. T'Pol would need a little help in between or Hoshi could ask Trip for a quick shag. It would make their sex after being together again so much more glorious instead of desperate.

This arrangement however could change at a moment's notice. In about eight months that heightened sex drive of T'Pol that the virus had triggered would be over and chances were that she would then gladly reduce the list of partners to exactly one. And the clear promise among the four of them was that if only one of them grew uncomfortable with their current status quo, it would be abandoned immediately, just like the C47 gang.


Trip came out of the bathroom, rubbing his hair dry after the morning shower. He would have preferred to make it a joint shower with T'Pol, but the Vulcan sat already deep in meditation. Since Hoshi had been in surgery and Malcolm was on the planet she had missed out on some intimate attention lately and since she refused to have a go at it with him, every time a hot flash hit, for fear of trivializing their love-making, she had compensated for it by longer meditation.

"Why don't you just come with us?" he asked, and T'Pol opened her eyes slowly.

"Which purpose would I serve? You take the photographs, Hoshi poses for them. There does not seem to be a requirement for a third person."

"Well, you obviously could use a quick orgasm or two," he came straight to the point. "You want our sex to be a little bit more elaborate and thorough than just a quickie on the warp reactor, I agree with you on that. But I bet Hoshi is more than willing to help and knowing her, I'd say after posing she'll need some taking care of, too."

He could see that T'Pol was pondering his suggestion. A mischievous smile appeared on his face.

"Perhaps you wanna try to pose yourself? I only have a single picture of you from that planet and you are wearing way too much clothes on that one."

Her eyebrow shot up at his brazen suggestion and it was one of the rare cases where he couldn't tell if it was amusement or a sign of impending doom.

"What about you?" she asked with a teasing undertone. "It is unlikely that you won't be aroused as well after appreciating Hoshi's physique for an extended period of time."

"Wouldn't be our first threesome," he said with an innocent shrug.

"Your suggestion on how to deal with the arousal has merit, however I am undecided on your second request. Why don't you start your work with Hoshi? You are already two point five minutes late. You can call me at a later time and I will join you. I am convinced I will have made a decision by then."

He gave her a mock-military salute, grabbed his camera and left.

The 'indecision' was of course just part of T'Pol playing coy. She would pose for one or two pictures, no doubt, and it would be special ones. But he would have to 'earn the right' to take them. She wouldn't give a verbal confirmation, instead she would randomly strike a pose and he had to catch it at the right moment.

He entered Hoshi's quarters after being called in and found her sitting on her desk, looking into a mirror while applying a subtle make-up. He wondered if Hoshi expected her new boobs to grow even further if she just gave them enough fresh air and some light as he had seen her nothing but topless – or stark naked like now – since she woke up after the surgery.

"Hi Trip," she greeted him, coloring her eyebrows. "I'll be done in a minute."

He answered her greeting and sat down on the edge of her bunk.

"Did you notice that T'Pol is letting her hair grow out?" Hoshi asked, applying some eye-shadow.

"Notice?" Trip asked back with an amused snort. "I actually heard her rant about it. She knows I don't like the Vulcan mop, but she doesn't seem to be very patient about it. I guess she didn't notice that I had come back in and she definitely hadn't meditated yet; one evening down at my folks she was informing her mirror-image in no uncertain terms how unacceptable it is that Phlox can make your boobs bigger, but has nothing on offer that makes her hair grow faster."

Hoshi chuckled, but suppressed it when her hand slipped.

"Don't make me laugh buddy, or I'll look like a football player," she demanded, wiping the stray eye-shadow from her temple.

He waited as she put the finishing touches on her make-up. She took the bathrobe from the backrest of her chair and put it on, but didn't close it.

"Now I understand why you guys always complain about having to shave in the morning," she said and pointed at her completely bald nether region. Trip's eyes went wide. "It's a complete drag. You scrape and scrape and then it itches for half an hour."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.