The Devil's Pact Slave Chronicles - Cover

The Devil's Pact Slave Chronicles

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Chapter 9: Starla, The Sexretary

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Starla, The Sexretary - A series of vignettes about the slaves Mark and Mary have given to their friends and family. Many of these tales serve as epilogues for the various, minor characters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Prostitution  

Note: When Mary offered to give her sister Shannon and her fiancee George a sex slave, Shannon chose George's secretary Starla who had been trying to seduce George for months. Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Monday, September 23rd, 2013 – Starla Botwright – Redmund, WA

"Starla, come into my office," George ordered when I picked up the phone.

"Right away, Master," I answered, my cunt moistening beneath my miniskirt.

I stood up from my desk, my large tits jiggling in my low-cut blouse. I feared they might be about to pop out. I'm sure George would love that. I was his sex slave, and his secretary, and I loved my stern Master with all my heart.

I would do anything to please him.

Before I became his sex slave, when I was only his secretary, I spent a considerable effort trying to seduce him away from his then girlfriend, and now fiancee, Shannon. George, however, was too besotted with the fiery redhead to even realize that my friendly banter was offering so much more. Then I was made their sex slave by Mary, and I absolutely loved it. I finally was with George, and Shannon was wonderful, too. When they offered to free me, I just had to stay. Being dominated was so exhilarating and liberating. How could I ever want to give it up?

As I entered George's office, I gave a nod to 71 and 72, the two bodyguards that were protecting him today. His office wasn't too spacious, but it was a nice office for a junior executive. George wore a light-blue dress shirt underneath a gray vest and a darker blue tie dangled from his throat; his black hair was short, professional and his hazel eyes lit up with desire when he saw me.

"What do you want, Master?" I purred.

He pushed out from his desk; I knew what to do. I crawled under and he rolled back into place. Sometimes George liked me to suck his cock for hours. He would cum, and then I would just hold his dick in my mouth, letting him enjoy the feel of a woman's mouth on his cock while he worked until he felt the need to cum again.

I deftly freed his cock, shoved the hardening member into my mouth and went to work. I swirled my tongue around the head, tasting his salty pre-cum that leaked into my hungry mouth. I loved the wonderful feel of his meat in my mouth. I bobbed my head and moaned in the safe, cozy darkness beneath his desk.

He made no sound, only shifting in his leather chair as his pleasure grew and grew. More precum leaked into my mouth—so delicious—but I was eager for the main course. I bobbed my head and hummed loudly, letting the vibrations of my voice travel through the sensitive cock's head. My left hand gently cupped his hairy balls, trying to massage the cum out of him while my right hand reached between my thighs to find my hungry hole.

I was juicy, my fingers squelching through my hot flesh as I shoved three into my snatch. I shuddered and ground the heel of my hand on my clit. The pleasure spurred me to suck faster and hum louder. Master shifted again, his hips thrusting short jabs into my mouth. His cock brushed against the back of my throat. He was close to cumming.

My fingers plunged faster into my hole, wanting to cum with my Master. I sucked on only the tip of his cock, running my tongue through the tiny slit at the crown while my hand left his balls and vigorously jacked off his shaft.

He groaned for the first time right before his cum blasted hot and salty into my eager lips. I pressed hard on my clit, let my fingers tickle my g-Spot, and came like a tsunami crashing into the shore as I swallowed the flood of his spunk.

His fingers typed at his computer as his cock softened in my lips. I rested my cheek on his thighs, closed my eyes, and enjoyed the feel of his dick in my lips. I was so happy that I had brought comfort and joy to my Master.

Time lost all meaning beneath the desk. I didn't wear a watch. That was what my iPhone was for, but I had left that at my desk. I let myself doze in the dark warmth beneath his desk while I fantasized about the fun we would have at home tonight as I serviced my Master and Mistress.

His piss splashing into my mouth brought me out of my reverie. I quickly swallowed the delicious, bitter liquid as fast as I could. It threatened to overflow my mouth, but after a month of drinking piss, I was a pro at swallowing every last drop. I had Via and Antsy to thank for this nasty delight. Mark's sister and her girlfriend had taught George and Shannon the fun of pissing in a woman's mouth, and they both loved to use me this way.

And I loved to be used.

My fingers pumped away at my snatch before he finished peeing. Drinking his piss made me so horny. The cozy space beneath his desk echoed with the nasty, wet sound of my fingers fucking through my juicy cunt. My orgasm came quick, fast, and I trembled on my knees beneath the desk. My fingers were sticky and I ached to taste them, but that require me to pop this wonderful cock out of my lips.

Now I couldn't do that.

I dozed again, and then I felt his cock stirring to life, gradually expanding like a balloon—delicious meat balloon filling up with my Master's lusts and in need of emptying—in my mouth, stretching out towards the back of my throat. The tip nudged the back of my throat. I relaxed and swallowed his cock, letting it expand down my throat. I savored the fill of his girth feeling me up until my lungs burned.

Inhaling through my nose, I sucked and moaned about his thick shaft. My fingers once again reached between my thighs to satisfy the demanding mouth between my legs. My snatch hungrily swallowed up my fingers and naughty joy filled my cunt.

A sharp rap at the door, then it opened and one of the bodyguards said, "Sir, your boss wishes a word."

"Send him in," George ordered.

"Hey, George," Mr. Louie said; I froze.

"Hello, sir," George said. He sounded perfectly calm; you'd never know a woman's lips were around his cock. I quietly sucked his cock and slowly fingered my cunt, fighting off my moan. This was so hot.

"I didn't see Starla."

"She's running an errand," George said. "Care to take a seat, sir?"

A wicked thrill passed through me as a chair groaned in protest as our corpulent boss sat down. I pictured him slowly lowering his bulk into the chair. His face would be red, even his bald spot, and dotted with sweat from his exertion. I so hoped I could make George cum with our boss in the room. I sucked harder and deep-throated his cock.

"I'm sorry, George, but I'm going to need you to fly out to the convention in Chicago tomorrow," Mr. Louis said; he didn't sound sorry. "You'll be gone a week."

"I thought Randy was going?"

"He's in the hospital," our boss ruefully said, "with appendicitis."

"My anniversary with Shannon's Thursday. We have plans."

"I am really sorry, but you're the guy I need to take care of this. You know it as well as Randy."

The door opened and a giggly woman's voice said, "What's going on in ... oh. Hello, Mr. Louis."

"Hey, sweetie pie," George said.

"Hi there, Shannon." I shuddered at the tone in Mr. Louis's voice. I knew the pervy Mr. Louis was disgustingly leering at my Mistress. He panted after every pretty face that walked into the office like an ugly mutt, especially her pretty face.

"I just brought you lunch, honey," Shannon said.

"I was just telling your fiancee about his trip to Chicago," Mr. Louis said. "He's going to be gone from tomorrow through the weekend."

"But our anniversary," Shannon objected. "We have plans. Surely you can send someone else? Please?"

"I'm afraid not," he said. "Your fiancee and his secretary will have to fly out tomorrow."

"Starla has to go, too?" Master asked.

"Sure, sure," Mr. Louis said. "I wouldn't want you to be all alone in Chicago. It's such a romantic place, and Starla can keep you out of trouble. So, I guess you'll be all alone on your anniversary, Shannon. Maybe a good friend could take you out."

What a pig! As if my Mistress would even touch him. Not when she has this wonderful cock at home. I was bobbing my head now, my fingers flying in and out of my cunt. I was so horny right now, I didn't care if Mr. Louis caught us.

Shannon made a considering noise. "I know, why don't I go to Chicago with you, George. Since it's such a romantic city. I'm sure we can find a lovely place to have dinner and celebrate."

"It'll be boring," Mr. Louis said. "And you'd have to buy your own plane ticket."

"I'm sure there's plenty for me to do in Chicago while he's busy at the conference," Shannon dismissed. "What do you say, honey?"

"I like it," George answered.

"We should tell Starla right away," Shannon continued. "I didn't see her out at her desk. Where is she?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.