Freelance Cop

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Space Science Fiction Sex Story: In order to leave the planet and start a new life a freelance cop defies the criminal bosses to bring them in.

Caution: This Space Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Cream Pie   .

I was a freelance cop and working to bring in a wanted man. He was one of the top ten which meant heavily protected. Everyone knew where they were, it was just getting through their guards that was the problem. There would be consequences if I managed it, like people trying to kill me consequences. The reward was huge and I needed a way out and off world.

Either bad men hid underground or in towers, Gallow was the former. The thing I shook my head at was the bigger they were, the more they wanted to party. It was early Saturday morning as I moved through the basement hallway. The two men slumped in chairs beside the double doors did not look up as I approached.

I stopped and looked at them before stunning them both with a med sleep inducer. I tried the door and found it unlocked. I walked into a huge room with naked and half naked people everywhere. I started across the room and pulled the weapon on my left thigh. I pushed the double door open and stepped into semi darkness.

There were three women on the huge bed and one man who lifted his head. I lifted the weapon and fired as he suddenly lunged towards the night stand. Sparkling energy crackled around him as he jerked. I watched the women as I crossed to the bed and put the stunner away. I pulled a black bag from the pouch at my back and slipped it over his head.

I sat him up and lifted him over a shoulder before I turned and started walking out. No one even looked up as I crossed the other room and left. I used the stairs and not a lift and went out a service entrance. The small vehicle that was waiting was a rental. I dumped Gallow in the passenger seat and went around and climbed in.

I input the central police building since that was the only one that could pay me for my prisoner. I lifted and drove out of the alley and turned down the wide boulevard as I rose higher. I dropped down in front of the huge police building and stopped. I got out and went around to pull my prisoner out before releasing the car to return to the rental place.

I shouldered Gallow and started for the front doors. In the ornate lobby I turned to the right and a set of doors with gold letters on it. I pushed one open and crossed to the counter as I pulled the black hood off, "I have a wanted man."

Two hours later I walked out two hundred million richer as Gallow began speaking involuntarily to a judge. I took the city tram and stood as it went across the city. I got off at my stop and walked up the street before walking around the large sky building and into an alley. I entered the building through a service door and headed to the evac slide.

I glanced around as I opened the access door and moved to the slide. I grabbed the shroud strap and wrapped it around my wrist before giving it a yank. The grav shroud in the wide slide popped open and I leaped to put my feet on the slide as I was suddenly pulled up. Each floor had their large number on the walls so I knew where I was.

The remote in the shroud shut down on the ninetieth floor as I reached for the wall guide. I pulled myself out of the slide and turned to reset the shroud. I left and headed for the maintenance stairs and climbed another ten floors. I stepped into the quiet hallway and headed to the right. I made my way through the maze to a large corner apartment.

I slipped a card into the lock and the door slid into the wall. I closed it after walking in and looked at the mess from what looked like a wild party. I headed towards the hall and stopped at the first door to look at the naked woman sleeping with two men. I shook my head before turning and walking towards the end of the hall.

I opened a door and looked at the pale teenager sleeping on her stomach with her legs spread wide. I closed the door and walked to the bed to see cum leaking from her slit as I undressed. I moved onto the bed and over her before slowly pushing my cock into her slimy pussy. She groaned and tilted her hips as she turned her head and smiled, "hey Shade."

I buried my cock and leaned down to kiss her cheek, "Abby."

She wiggled as her pussy squeezed, "I am a little cummy."

I humped before I started to fuck her, "I noticed. Your mom still has a couple of customers with her."

Abby shuddered and pushed back, "it was a good party."

I used long deep thrusts, "you and your sisters ready to quit and leave with me?"

She grunted and shoved back, "if you have the money to pay mom and buy us."

I kept fucking her tight pussy, planting my cock each time. It was a few minutes before she started spasming and convulsing. I fucked her hard and shoved all the way into her as she kicked the bed and wailed. I held her and gushed warm cum deep inside her as she twisted and jerked, "SHADE!"

I held her as I continued to pump my cum into her. When I stopped I pulled out and laid beside her and rubbed her cute butt, "where is Kim and Gwen?"

She panted and turned to put her head on my shoulder, "Kim had a sleepover who paid mom twice her normal price. Gwen was tonight's special and went to soak before coming to bed."

I looked at the door as it slid open and Gwen walked in. She grinned, "I thought I heard Abby howling."

I smiled, "lock the door and set the alarm for me."

She turned to do as I asked before coming to climb onto the bed and onto me, "I hoped you would come to the party."

I pulled her down and caressed her back, "I had a wanted man to bring in."

She wiggled and put her head down, "I would have you put your cock in me but I am sore."

I rubbed her butt, "get a lot of customers for the special?"

She nodded, "a bunch of horny old goats."

Abby chuckled, "and you loved it every time they pumped cum into you."

I touched Abby and she relaxed and several minutes later they were asleep. It was hours before the remote alarm in my clothes went off. I shifted Gwen off me and away from a clinging Abby to move off the bed. I pulled out the remote and activated the screen and flipped through each vid.

I smiled at the dozen men writhing around in sever pain on the floor of my empty apartment three floors below. I looked at the two sleeping girls before slipping out after disarming the door alarm. I found Kim in one of the workrooms but the man sleeping over had already left.

I went to the bed and bent to lift her in my arms before turning. She leaned against me and sighed, "I missed you."

I smiled as I carried her back to the other room and closed the door. I carried her to the bed and laid her beside Abby and shifted her over before going back to lock the door and set the alarm. I turned to see her snuggled against her sister and smiled as I pulled my comm screen out of my clothes.

I kept it quiet as I started checking blind info drops police informants used. I blinked when I saw the contract with my name, it was from Dillon who was fifth on my list. The contract was for fifty million which was half the reward for him. I shook my head, "well I guess I can jump down the list."

I moved onto the bed and behind Kim before pushing my hard cock between her legs and under her pussy. She wiggled and shifted as I moved closer and held her. It was a few more hours before I woke as Kim wiggled and pushed back onto my cock. Her pussy was still cummy so I held her hip to thrust into her deeper.

She shuddered and looked back before I rolled until I was over her, "little whore."

She grinned and tilted her hips, "as soon as you pay mom I will not be."

I started to fuck her and enjoyed her tight pussy grasping my cock, "as soon as I pump sperm into you I will."

She shifted and looked back as Abby and Gwen pressed against me, "really?"

I buried y cock and kissed her bare shoulder, "really. You girls better get used to only me fucking your tight holes."

Kim pushed back before twisting. I pulled out as she turned over and pulled me back between her legs, "promise?"

I pushed into her and kissed her as I looked at Abby and Gwen moving back against me, "promise."

I buried my cock and humped, "remember the apartment I showed you a month ago?"

She nodded and I looked at the other girls who nodded. I started fucking Kim, "pack and after I pay your mom I will take you up and you can go there. There is food and a large vid screen. Leave your comms, there are new ones waiting. Stay until I come for you."

She wrapped her legs around me as she humped up and her tight pussy clenched. I grinned as I began to fuck her with long deep thrusts. She began jerking and clung to me as her pussy tightened, "ooohhhh!"

I was not going to stop until I put more sperm in her tight hole and she knew it. She was humping and thrusting up while spasming and jerking. I buried my cock to press and grind as I kissed her and she tore her mouth away to wail, "SHADE!"

Abby and Gwen giggled as their sister clutched me and I went back to fucking her hard and deep. It was a few minutes before I pushed all the way into her and pressed as I gushed a large morning load of cum. Kim grabbed me as she tilted her hips and screamed, "cum in me!"

I humped and jabbed as I kept spurting into her. When I was done she sighed and hugged me, "I love that part."

I smiled and kissed her before pulling out, "come wash and then go pack a bag."

I rolled out of bed and headed for the room fresher, unlike the other rooms this only had a shower. The girls chased me like they had since I had first met them. They rubbed on me and giggled and played and I let them. After I dried off I rubbed bottoms, "go pack."

They ran out and into the room as I went to get dressed. I checked the blind info drops again and grinned when I saw all the contracts. I waited for the girls before leading them towards the sounds in the large common area. We walked in and I saw Rachael and her sisters sitting together. She looked at me and I knew she knew about the contracts.

I smiled as I pulled the stunner, "leave the comms off."

They looked at each other as I looked at Rachael, "as agreed I have one million for each of the girls."

She licked her lips, "they are..."

I shook my head, "one million each or someone gets your new name and address."

Her face paled and she nodded. I looked at her sisters before putting the weapon away. I pulled my comp and put in the information for the transaction. I looked at her, "put a receipt giving me total and complete guardianship."

She nodded and I touched my comp to hers to send the credits. When it was done I stepped back, "think twice before calling on the contracts."

I gestured to the girls as I backed out of the room. I led the girls through the maze of halls to the maintenance stairs and up two floors. I stopped them at the floor doorway and handed out key cards, "go straight to the apartment and wait for me. Do not call out and do not order anything."

Abby kissed my cheek, "we will wait."

Kim and Gwen nodded and kissed me before they walked away. I watched until they were out of sight and pulled my remote and changed the settings and watched until the girls entered the apartment. I smiled as they started running around yelling for each other to come see. I sighed and shut the remote down before heading through the maze on this floor.

It had taken me three months to plan what I was doing. I opened a maintenance closet against the outer wall and crossed to a sliding panel. I pulled a package off a shelf and put on a decon mask and then wrapped a lesion scarf around my head. I pulled the dark duster on and a small pack before opening the maintenance panel.

I stepped out onto the top of a sky walk to the next building. Every building had between eight to twelve sky walks. The highest contract was being offer by a gangster named Dillon, he was also fifth on my most wanted list. It was a couple of hours before I walked into his building. People that saw me quickly stepped aside when they saw the mask and scarf.

I used a maintenance closet and then opened an interior panel to a building vent shaft. Dillon was one of those that tried to act big and had a huge penthouse on the top of the building with lots of vids watching lifts and stairs. Climbing a ladder up twenty five floors is not easy. The penthouse I climbed out into was vacant.

I walked through it and out onto a balcony. I started around the building jumping from one balcony to another until I swung onto the first balcony of Dillon's penthouse. I moved to the door and slid it open and waited with my stunner out. The two huge attack lions came for me silently and I shot both twice.

I watched as they dropped and walked in and started searching. I stunned the four guards and two maids before moving them and prepping the large entrance with what I had in the pack. I was sitting across the room in the shadows when Dillon and his six guards came in with four women.

The door slid closed as he yelled and I triggered the zap field I had set up. They all jerked as sparkling energy surrounded them. I stood as they dropped to the floor and started walking as I lifted the stunner. The front door opened and four men rushed in as I started firing. They dropped and I knelt beside Dillon and pulled him into the other room.

I sat him in a chair and put restraints on his wrists to hold him and then pulled his pants down and off. I went back to the woman I knew was his mistress. I took her comp and used her hand to set up the acceptance of a credit transfer. I woke Dillon and watched as he jerked and struggled while cursing me.

I held up my comp, "you put a contract out to bring me to you."

He froze and looked at me before looking around. I smiled, "I am here so you owe me."

I reached into his jacket and pulled his comp out before putting it in his hand, "pay me the contract fee and then we can finish."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.