Leila
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Uncle Jim

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A woman can change a man's life. The right one definitely will. I had remained in Boston that year to see how the Irish there were celebrating Samhain. I missed it that year. I met Leila instead.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School  

New characters introduced in this chapter:

Virginia Sapiro-Hopkins

Dean of the College and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences at Boston University, 5'-8'' tall, 130 pounds, 34B-23-34, 42 years old, short blond hair, gray eyes, no Talent


On reaching the dining room, I introduced my Uncle Robert, Aunt Sara's Husband, before we all took our seats for dinner. Uncle Robert said grace before we began. He is one of the men who lead the Services on Sundays and on other occasions.

Leila was not just surprised, but amazed at not only the quality but also the quantity of the food served for dinner.

"Do you always eat this well?" she whispered to me near the end of the meal.

"Yes! There is nothing special about the meal, other than you being here to share it with us," I whispered back to a huge smile from her.

"But there is so much food, and it has been so excellently prepared," she said a bit louder.

"We all learned to cook when we were growing up. All of the women here and also some of the men are good cooks. We also raise most of the food that we eat. It is canned, frozen, or preserved. Some is dried and stored in root cellars. We grind our own grain for flour, so we need to buy very little from the economy, and much of that is meat. Lately, we have started raising our own chickens and pigs, plus we have cows for milk," Mom told her.

There was some ale for the men following dinner while the ladies cleaned up. Leila volunteered to help with the cleanup. Following that I took her upstairs to the study room and had her start on one of the First Level books of Magic kept there. I remained to answer any questions that she might have, and read a part of the Magic book that I called to me from the Library in the Otherworld.

Leila had few questions, and I was able to make good progress in the book that I had been studying for some time. Later we returned to my room to sleep, and Leila told me about the conversation that she had with my Mom and Aunt in the kitchen.

"'We are impressed that you wore a long dress to dinner, ' your Mother told me in the kitchen," Leila informed me. My Mother and Aunt both had only worn short dresses that came to just below their knees.

"'Yes, Grandmothers Margie and Katie will be very impressed with you. They both still wear long dresses and petticoats, ' your Aunt told me," she added.

"This is the only dress that I have," I confessed to them. "Long dresses and skirts are very fashionable now in New England because of the cold weather," I told them. "It didn't seem to change their minds about me," she added.

"'A lady needs clothes for the many different chores that she needs to accomplish. Allow us to help you with that. Even if you don't marry Thomas, you may find someone else who strikes your fancy here, ' your Mother told me," she finished and was all choked up by what she had related to me.

"I never met anyone who was so generous!" she wailed in tears and broke down crying. "Neither my Parents nor any of their friends would do that for a stranger or even for someone that they knew," she added in tears. I took her in my arms, and held and kissed her for a time.

"We are not your Parents nor their friends. You are someone special, and all here can easily recognize that. They would do the same thing for anyone with your Level of Talent. Of course people with your Level of Talent are mainly confined to the O'Connell Clan and a very few others," I reminded her.

She was soon better and put on her flannel nightgown, but soon discovered that she was a bit overdressed for our Realm at this time. I was happy to help her out of it. We wound up under a blanket naked, and I soon had Leila very much in need from playing with her breasts and nipples. We made long, slow, passionate love there under the blanket for a very long time before having even longer, slower, and more passionate sex.

Leila came several times before we finished together. She had a massive orgasm when I filled her with baby-batter, and collapsed to pass out from the pure bliss she had experienced. I collapsed on top of her, but soon managed to roll off of her. We both lay there for a time recovering.

"Oh god!" she moaned, when she could talk again as she cuddled up against me. "I never dreamed that sex could be so wonderful. I don't think that my Parents ever had sex that wonderful. They are always grumpy," she told me.

"Their lives are that much poorer then," I assured her. We were soon asleep snuggled up together under my large blanket. I was glad that I had remembered to set the privacy spell before we began.

I was awakened the next morning at my usual time by my alarm clock. I turned it off before turning to kiss Leila who was still snuggled up against me.

"Good morning!" I said when we came up for air.

"Good morning yourself," she answered with a giggle.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes! I had a very good night's sleep, thank you."

"It's time to get up. I need to return to Boston to go to work. However, I believe it would be better for you to remain here with my Parents. There is no way to tell what Harrington has cooked up overnight," I told her.

"But I should be with you. I'm the cause of all of your trouble!" she moaned in agitation.

"Harrington has been unhappy with me ever since they hired me," I told her. "He just took this opportunity to cause me trouble." We got up following that and donned our robes for the trip to the bathroom to wash up, do our teeth, and take care of our other morning business. I also shaved.

Downstairs after dressing, breakfast was ready when we arrived in the kitchen.

"Will Leila be remaining here today?" Mom asked, as we ate.

"Yes. I will see what Professor Harrington has cooked up and deal with him. Leila doesn't need to be there for that," I told Mom.

"Where is Dad?" I asked, as I finished eating.

"He left for work early. He was mumbling something about new wards, but I'm not sure what the problem is," Mom told me.

"I had better get a move on too," I told Mom after looking at my watch, and leaned in to kiss Leila. I gave Mom a kiss on the cheek too before donning my suit-coat and picking up my overcoat.

"I'll see you when I get back after classes," I told both of them.

In the large parlor, I cast the transfer spell and appeared in my office at the Graduate School. I was just a bit early and spent a little time straightening things up before checking on today's schedule, and what was to be covered in each class. As 9:00 AM approached, I passed through the wards around my office to walk up to the classroom. I was immediately confronted by two men from the campus police in front of my door.

"Professor O'Connell?" one asked.

"Yes, what can I do for you?"

"Come with us! You have a meeting with the Dean of the Graduate School," they told me.

"What about my classes?"

"Some of your PhD students are filling in for you," one of them told me. The other man was on his radio.

"This is team two. We have him and are on the way there!" I heard. I did notice that neither man had attempted to touch me or had made a move toward the weapon that he carried. Obviously they had been well briefed since neither action would have accomplished anything, as I had brought up my wards as soon as I had seen them.

"This way, Professor," the first man told me, and we set off for the Dean's office in room 106.


Dean Virginia Sapiro-Hopkins was agitated this morning. Being the chief academic, administrative, and financial officer of the College and Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, she was responsible, among many other things, for settling disputes and allegations of academic misconduct among the bunch of prima donnas who worked for her at the College, and at the Graduate School. Like the one that fool Harrington had brought charges against; one of the professors working for him.

"My Great Aunt never had these problems when she was Dean," she thought to herself. "What had they ever established the Department of Magic for anyway?" she wondered. "That happened during my Mother's tenure," she remembered. "Well, at least I have the equipment to help me determine who is telling the truth, or at least the fewest lies," she remembered, looking down at the monitoring screen set into the top of her desk. The remainder of the equipment was in the walls, ceiling, floor, and the various chairs and sofa in the room.

"Team two has Professor O'Connell. They will be here in a couple of minutes," her assistant told her upon removing an ear-bud from her ear.

"Fine!" Virginia said. "The rest of you take your seats," she added before looking down at the monitor again to access their present physical conditions. It showed each person's respiration, heartbeat, and blood pressure. It also gave her an indication of how much stress each person was under. She used her assistant's condition as a bench mark for the normal level condition. The woman never got excited and always appeared the same on her instruments. She noticed that her own readings indicated that she was a bit upset.

Harrington, that fool, had readings that were all over the place and the meeting hadn't even started yet. That man needed to learn to calm down before he had a stroke or a heart attack she decided. The staff lawyer, she noted, was in a similar state of relaxation to her assistant: calm and bored.

The door to her office opened then, and the two security men and the accused entered. She noticed from their readings that the security men appeared to be rather nervous and wondered why? Both were large muscular men, and a good two inches taller and many pounds heavier than the man with them.

"I haven't had much interaction with him," she thought. "Still, he doesn't appear to be remarkable in any way," she continued. "A bit taller than average at about 5'-10'', but not overly heavy; rather young, certainly less than thirty which was a bit young for a full Professor," she thought and then glanced down to see what his readings were like and got the shock of her life, because there were NO readings from the young man who was now standing less than five feet from her desk. She quickly checked the reading from the others. They remained the same or nearly so, except for Harrington's which were even more elevated.

"Why are there no reading from this man?" she wondered, but realized that she needed to say something and quickly.

"Professor O'Connell," she started after clearing her throat, "you are here this morning to answer the accusation that Professor Harrington has filed against you concerning an apparent episode of misconduct and breach of contract that occurred yesterday," she informed him, but noted that there were still no readings from him.

"And just what would those charges be?" the young man asked calmly.

"He accuses you of having a woman in all of your classes yesterday who is not a student of this institution, and of also embarrassing him in front of one of your classes," the Dean informed him.

"I believe that Professor Harrington has a vivid imagination and a lack of touch with reality," Professor O'Connell told her.

"Is that all that you have to say in your defense?" she asked, noting the increase in the level of her own readings on the monitor.

"No ma'am," he answered. "The first part of the complaint is true as far as it goes. However, it leaves out the reason that the young lady was there.

"Her name is Leila, and I met her over the weekend. She has an exceedingly strong, if untrained, Talent. I brought her to class so that she could see what is involved in the teaching of Magic in an institution of higher learning, and to see if she would be interested in attending college here," the young man told her.

"I see, and you considered it necessary for her to attend three of your classes?" the Dean asked.

"She was waiting for me to finish for the day," he told her.

"Just what is this woman to you?" she demanded.

"I have asked her to marry me. She hasn't decided yet."

"You met her over the weekend, and have already asked her to marry you. Is that correct?" the Dean asked, a bit taken back.

"Yes. The O'Connells have always married outside of our family and clan. We always search for mates with Talents comparable to our own," he explained.

"And just where is this young woman presently?" the Dean asked.

"She is at my Parents' house in Georgia," he replied.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.