Leila - Cover

Leila

Copyright© 2014 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman can change a man's life. The right one definitely will. I had remained in Boston that year to see how the Irish there were celebrating Samhain. I missed it that year. I met Leila instead.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School  

Arriving on Elm Street in the Somerville district of Boston, we soon found a small quiet restaurant for lunch. The overhead wasn’t expensive and the food was very good. It was American Irish and not traditional Irish fare, but we enjoyed it.

From the signs of the trash still on the street, last night must have been quite lively and the merry-makers numerous, but I couldn’t complain about missing it because I had found Leila. I hoped that I could convince her to stay with me. With her fine Talent, she would be an excellent choice of a wife for me. Her good looks certainly didn’t hurt as everyone likes a pretty girl. I would need to see if she was interested in marriage, and if so would she consider me?

I had never been fortunate with women, especially women who weren’t a part of Clan O’Connell. They just didn’t seem to be attracted to me, though I wasn’t ugly, malformed, or anything. I just never seemed to hit it off with any of them, hopefully that had changed now.

Following lunch we walked around and looked in the various shop windows just enjoying the day until it started to get dark, and then we headed back to the ‘Burren’. They do have an entry charge like most businesses, but there is no charge to those with the Talent who can trip the gate with a small spell. I tripped the gate for Leila and me. The greeter on duty tonight was an older man with a well trimmed beard. He greeted me, as we entered the Pub.

“A good evening to you, Thomas,” he said to start and gave an appraising look to Leila.

“You O’Connell men always manage to find the prettiest girls and those with the strongest Talents. Who is this lovely colleen? I don’t remember seeing her here before,” he continued. Leila was blushing at his comments.

“This is my friend Leila. She only recently arrived in Boston and hasn’t been here previously,” I informed him.

“Well, enjoy yourself young lady,” he said, and smiled at her before winking at me. We passed through the Pub proper and entered the back room. There weren’t many people there yet, and we were able to select a table near the stage. I ordered an ale for each of us, and we relaxed for a time.

We had only finished a bit of our ale when more people began arriving and the room started to fill up. Shortly after that the waitress reappeared at our table to take our order.

“And what will you be having tonight, Thomas?” she asked. She was one of the regular employees here and knew most of the regular customers by their first name. I ordered for both of us, and our meal soon arrived. Leila looked worried.

“Are you sure that you can afford all of this?” she asked in whisper, although it needed to be a rather loud whisper to be heard over the background noise of the room now.

“Yes, it’s not a problem. Our Clan members have been coming here for over eighty years. In fact my Great Great Grandmothers were the ones who introduced O’Connell’s Irish Ale here. It’s brewed here in Boston and also in Ireland. I’ve been coming here regularly since I started teaching at BU,” I told her.

“You certainly have a long history here then,” she said in a better mood. We enjoyed our meal at a leisurely pace and finished our first pint with it. I ordered another ale for each of us, but we only sipped at it. The band started at about eight that evening. They played a lot of traditional Irish music, and the crowd sang along with them. I ordered another ale, but Leila demurred saying that she had enough already.

The crowd was very merry tonight, but Leila was anxious to leave by ten o’clock. I called our waitress over and settled up the bill. We transferred back to the hotel from the Burrens’ entry. The woman from last night was on duty there again, and she seemed surprised to see us return.

In the room, Leila was a little unsteady on her feet even though she had only had two pints.

“I need to use the toilet,” she informed me and headed for the bathroom. She had been in there for some time before I inquired about whether she was okay.

“Are you all right?” I asked from near the door, as she hadn’t closed it all of the way.

“Yes, I think so. I’m just a bit woozy. I never did any drinking before,” she confessed but sounded like she was fading fast.

“Do you need help?” I asked.

“I don’t ... maybe!” she replied.

“Can you pull your clothes up?” I asked. There was no answer for a short time.

“No!” finally came through the door.

“Do you need me to help you?” I asked.

“Yes.” Went I entered the bathroom, she was sitting on the toilet, leaning against the wall.

“You should have said something!” I told her.

“You seemed to be having such a good ... time, and I didn’t ... didn’t want to ... to spoil it,” she finally managed to get out. Her skinny jeans were down to her boot tops, as were her panties. She had removed her coat when we entered the room.

“Have you finished?” I asked.

“Yes, for the time being.”

“I’ll help you up and move you out to the bed,” I told her.

“Okay.” I got her up and pulled up her panties, but left the jeans down. I needed to carry her out to the bed.

“Do you want me to remove your boots?”

“Yes, and my pants and ... blouse,” she told me with some difficulty.

“What do you want to wear to bed?”

“Nightgown. The thick one.” I got out the nightgown that she had purchased that day and put it on the bed before starting on her boots and then her jeans. The boots had many small buttons. “How do women get into these tight jeans?” I wondered, as I needed to peel them off of her after removing the boots. I then removed her blouse and reached for the nightgown. Leila seemed to be asleep.

“Bra!” she said, as I prepared to put the nightgown on her.

“Are you sure that you want me to remove your bra?” I asked, but knew that I wanted to.

“Yes. Can’t sleep in it. Too tight.” I removed her bra with only a little trouble. God! She had the most beautiful large breasts. Later I checked her bra to discover that it was a D cup. For now thought, I just gazed at those fine breasts. I could just imagine them full of milk to feed a baby, and that made me as hard as a rock, but I still needed to get Leila into the nightgown. That wasn’t going to happen with her lying on her back.

She would need to be sitting up at least if not standing. I decided to try the sitting up option first, but how to keep her sitting up while I used both hands to put the gown on was the question.

“Can you sit up?” I asked, but got no response. She was asleep already. I pulled her up to a sitting position, but she didn’t wake up, and fell back when I released her. I pulled her back up again and used a freeze spell to keep her upright and began putting the gown on her. On canceling the spell, she collapsed again, but I managed to work the gown down under her butt until it covered most of her. I moved her around on the bed and covered her with a blanket.

I used the bathroom myself and brushed my teeth before preparing for bed. I was soon asleep next to Leila, but I awoke some time later to find the room was cold again. Leila was returning to bed from the bathroom, and while she wasn’t too steady on her feet, she made it back into bed. I covered her with her blanket and a part of mine before using the bathroom again myself. I drew water to flush the toilet afterward and returned to bed.

There was sunlight coming through the dirty window of the room the next time I awoke. Leila was cuddled up against me and still asleep. She looked fantastic just lying there asleep and I was tempted to kiss her again while watching her, but she stirred before I could.

“Oh, my head!” she moaned in a whisper on awakening.

“I can fix that,” I whispered to her from near her right ear. Her eyes popped oven in shock, but she turned and smiled weakly at me after a second.

“Can you?” she breathed quietly.

“Yes,” I replied and cast the hangover spell while tracing the sign for it on her gown. Within seconds she smiled.

“Thank you!” she whispered then grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast.

“Kiss me!” she pleaded.

“You’re sure?” I asked.

“Yes!” she breathed sexually. I leaned in and kissed her long and hard. We finally needed to come up for air.

“Love me!” she whispered when she could breathe easily again.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked, though I would be more than glad to to make love to her. I didn’t want her to feel that she needed to do this in repayment for anything.

“Oh yes, Thomas, love me please!” she whispered and tried to pull the gown up without a lot of success. I reached over and helped her. I also pulled her panties down following that. I had trouble getting my own pajama bottoms down because of the huge hard-on that I had but managed it shortly. I moved back over against her then.

“Now!” she whispered, and I moved over on top of her and discovered that Leila had developed a serious leak. I wiped my cock across her lower lips to wet it. She guided me to her opening and I pushed just the head and first inch or so into her. She sighed, and I added more. She was soon full and I was amazed at how tight she was, but her arousal had made it easy to enter her. We then began the oldest dance of our species.

We started with long slow strokes accompanied with passionate kisses and breast massaging. Leila’s breasts are very sensitive, and I could feel her shudder as I sucked on one nipple and played with the other with my fingers. After a time, the long and slow progressed to a more rapid pace until the strokes were very short and fast. Leila had been saying, “yes ... yes!” for several minutes. It had started as no more than a whisper but had grown progressively louder as her orgasm approached.

“Yeeesssssss!” she screamed just before her muscles locked up and that tight velvet glove of a pussy of hers turned into an iron vice that squeezed my cock for all that it was worth. I started spurting all over her insides when the last ‘yes’ started and soon collapsed on top of her as her body collapsed back on to the mattress when her muscles relaxed again. We both lay there for a time recovering. Leila eventually cuddled back up to me.

“Thank you!” she whispered before closing her eyes for a nap. I wasn’t far behind her.

When we awoke again it was late morning and Leila was still snuggled up against me. The room was warmer also, maybe actually the fifty-five degrees that it was supposed to be. I used the air change spell several times to make it more comfortable.

“Thank you again,” she whispered, having woken up. “The sex was wonderful, but now I really need to clean up.”

“All right, we should get up anyway. It’s already late, but we may still be able to find a restaurant serving brunch since it is Sunday,” I told her, and threw back the blankets. The sheet on the bed had a large, mostly dry spot on it and would require cleaning.

“I’ll draw and heat some water for you to clean up with, then return here to clean the sheet on the bed,” I told her. I also needed to use the air change spell in the bathroom to heat it up. I straightened up and cleaned up the bed while Leila showered. I also used a spell to remove the whiskers that had sprouted on my face over the last forty-eight hours and to clean my clothes. I took a quick shower once Leila finished and then tidied up the bathroom.

Leila had on a warm blouse and a long skirt that she had found yesterday. Long skirts were back in fashion again with the more prevalent cold weather that the area had now. She also had her boots on under the skirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.