Dogging Fun With Louise and Simon
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by AnnaTartyWife

Public Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fun times when Louise and Simon come to visit

Caution: This Public Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Group Sex   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Public sex story, dogging sex story

Once we had been sitting for a brief while we heard some rustling which seemed to be coming from a large clump of bushes off to our right and slightly behind us.

With me and Louise still naked save for stockings and heels in my case and merely heels in hers the guys quickly threw their shirts over the top of us.

The fact that both our faces still bore the fruits of their loins clearly evident, and blatantly smeared over our faces and the fact that two of them still had no trousers or boxers on didn't seem to register!

A quick call of 'who is there?' and a foray by Simon and Peter unveiled two younger guys who had obviously been watching, or at least listening from their secluded viewpoint!

A quick question and answer session ensued, at first the lads were very apologetic for being so furtive and Simon seemed a bit angry at them having been so sneaky.

Things calmed down once they began to compliment us on the show they had watched and from the state of their jeans it was obvious they had been aroused by the performance.

It transpired they had often came up to the wooded area in hope of seeing some dogging and had seen a few couples 'at it.'

Both showed signs of bulges poking up in their tight jeans.

Louise was the first to blatantly ask what they had seen and if they had enjoyed watching us fucking.

The word 'fucking' was emphasised by her and I could tell she was getting turned on again both from her facial expression and from the fact that Simon's shirt which had been covering her was now cast off onto the ground, leaving her on full display for these two younger men.

I took my lead from her and did likewise letting Peter's shirt fall off me, giving them a side on view of my bare tits and full view of my stocking clad legs.

A look across to Frank and Bill showed signs that they were keen to see if this may lead to anything. Both had replaced their underpants but twitches were clearly evident as I glanced across at them.

"So did you like seeing us getting fucked then boys?" I asked quite blatantly after Louise had finished her little tease.

The reply came from the taller one of the two that he had and that he had almost spunked on seeing me get a blasting across my face from 'the old guys cock' as he so succinctly put it.

Louise and I looked at each other and from the twinkle of her eyes and the smile across her face I knew we were in for part two of the fun.

"Which part was your fave?" I then asked the smaller stocky one of the two. He was fairly short with longish brown hair.

He replied seeing Louise on all fours being fucked hard from behind whilst sucking on a cock like she was 'sucking on a lollipop' was his reply.

At this point Louise had got up and was now standing in front of them completely stark naked save for her stripper heels.

I quickly joined her putting my arm around her waist and posing with her as we asked them which one of us was the prettiest. It was a teasing question to which surprisingly they both laughed and said we equally were, which of course was the right answer, or at least the one I was certainly glad to hear!

Bill was the first to come out with the obvious question and he bluntly asked if they had been playing with themselves whilst watching us all. They both replied no as they had been too frightened in case they needed to run off if we had got angry with them.

The next few minutes was spent with Louise and I running our hands over each other as the four guys all sat down on the bench. Frank was taking the lead and saying that as we had given them a show would they want to reciprocate and have some fun with us, or as he put it 'have a go with the girls.'

Louise and I laughed saying maybe we would be the ones to decide that.

This broke the tension and after a little chuckle Louise and I both said that we were more than happy for a little playtime with the two new guys. Suggesting that the 'old ones' may want to sit back and watch and catch their breath.

I approached the taller one of the two and put my arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the lips, which soon turned into a bit of a snogging session. Louise soon did the same with the smaller one and was quickly busy kissing him deeply at the same time as she felt his arse.

After a few minutes of this, we asked if they wanted a little feel and they both tentatively fumbled around our titties for a while. My nipples were now stiffening up nicely and Louise was moaning a bit as she was being roughly felt up by her new beau.

We then asked them if they fancied a bit of oral fun, or as Louise coarsely said, "How about if we suck you stiff?"

They both shyly nodded and responded in a positive manner. It was obvious they were a bit self conscious of the watching four guys and also a bit nervous of the situation as well.

I tried to ease the situation saying that we wouldn't bite, well not unless they wanted us too.

With this I asked a couple of the guys to move to allow room for the lads on the wooden bench.

Simon and Peter duly obliged and Frank and Bill moved up so that there was room for them to sit down.

Once seated we helped them ease out of their shoes and socks and then off came their jeans leaving them both sat in their boxer style shorts with massive erections poking up against the material.

The shorter one in particular seemed very hard already, the taller of the lads sporting a fairly impressive semi erect bulge.

Louise and I stood in front of them and then had a bit of a kiss with each other, trying to get them even more ready for some fun and frolics by turning them on.

As we kissed we both dipped our hands down to each others cunts and began to slowly finger and tease each others clits whilst we snogged.

Within a few minutes we were both fucking dripping our juices again and really turned on.

The two young lads now had huge hard ones straining at their boxers. The other men had moved to the side by this point, getting a good view of Louise and I snogging and also of the two younger ones getting worked up.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.