Sensualist
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2014 by Paris Waterman

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The story of a young man's introduction to women and the allure of sex. Donald is taught what women want and like by the first few women he has sex with. Of course, he begins to share his 'expertise' with women his own age and even much older as he moves from HS to College.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Veronica continues Her Story – Alice gets Ronnie off – Morgan again and again -- Exchanging Nude Pictures via Email -- Some Fisting -- Anal with Alice

Savannah Tuesday Afternoon

"So, Ronnie," Alice said impatiently, "have you figured out a way for us to get to the beach this weekend?"

"Um, yes and no," Veronica said quickly.

"What's that mean?" Alice asked tossing her old Raggedy Ann doll in the air, and then catching it in one hand repeatedly.

"It means what I said," Veronica said bluntly, before reaching out to swat the Raggedy Ann doll out of the air and onto the windowsill.

"Hey!' Alice protested, "You're being such a bitch just because I wouldn't let you feel me up"

"Feel you up? Jesus, Alice, I want you to go down on me. That's what I want," she shot back huffily.

Picking up her precious doll, Alice gave her cousin a pouty look, and said, "You could finish that story first. You know, kinda warm me up."

"You want me to put you in the mood to eat my snatch?"

"I wouldn't put it that way," Alice protested.

Smiling lewdly at her, Ronnie said, "Just how would you put it, cousin dear?"

"Oh, fuck you!" Alice said and picked up her Raggedy Ann doll and clutched it to her chest.

"Tell you what. You rub my pussy a little and I'll finish the story. Then we'll try a 69."

"You're on, Ronnie. Lift your leg a little. Yeah, that's good. Now get on with the story."

"If you remember, I walked in and saw this humongous cock."

"Yeah, yeah," Alice said wetting her fingers in her mouth and then placing them on Ronnie's mons Venus and began tracing the letters of the alphabet.

"Oh, right," Ronnie said. "Well like you know it wasn't Carson, it was his brother."

"Yeah, Johnny," Alice said trying to sound bored.

"Okay, okay, after we fucked, he asked me if I was gonna be his dirty whore," Ronnie said. She was already breathing hard. Alice couldn't tell if it was because of her fingers or retelling the hot story. She decided it was due to her fingers which were actually making contact with her cousin's privates and left it at that.

"Turns out he was five years older than his brother."

"So he's twenty-six," Alice chirped, practically an old man."

"Twenty-seven," Ronnie said, correcting her. "And then he checks out the fuck-me dress I'm wearin' and says, 'Your parents let you out dressed like that?"

Alice laughed, for it was an all too familiar story she'd heard from her own parents. "What'd the dress look like, Ronnie?"

"The top showed off my tits and the bottom barely covered my ass--that kind of dress. I wanted Carson to jump my bones as soon as I walked in the door."

"But you met the brother--the God instead."

"Yeah..."

"I think you're drooling Ronnie," Alice laughed.

Veronica laughed with her. "I don't know about drooling, but I was creaming in my dress."

"Mmm, I bet," Alice said as she slipped a finger into Veronica's very wet pussy.

Ronnie moaned. Alice crooked the finger and then exerted it back and forth.

"Oh ... fuck--that's good!" Ronnie swore.

"And then--then he cursed at me, Alice. Scared the shit outta me. Then he says, 'Push that ass out.'

"I do it, but I'm shakin' in my boots, and I wasn't wearin' any boots. I felt this sharp tug against the back of my shorts. I turn my head to the side to catch a glimpse of him working on the seam of my panties with the tip of his finger, using it like ... like little spear, pushing through a tiny hole--I was so ashamed when I realized I had a hole in my undies, but, fuck it, it was there and so was I. Anyway, I clenched reflexively in surprise as he began to you know--saw through the fabric, creating a gap about three inches long, completely exposing my little pink knot.

"I--I wanted to say something, you know? But was afraid he'd stop. That's right, I was afraid he'd stop. Somehow I knew that he was gonna reward me with a gigantic cum, you know?"

Alice had stopped rubbing Ronnie's pussy to pay attention to her own.

"Hey now, don't neglect me, baby," Ronnie whispered, spreading herself wider to facilitate Alice's easier entry into her cunt.

Alice moaned and started fingering both their pussies; and found she enjoyed it.

"That's nice, baby. That's nice," Ronnie cooed to Alice who giggled in response.

"Oh, that Johnny; Alice I tell you he was something else. It wasn't long before he's rubbing his big knobby head over my flushed pussy lips, coating it with my juices, and then he slipped inside me."

"Now with a cock that big, I figured he'd have a problem and I expected it to hurt. Only it didn't--not then anyway.

I heard him laugh. It was a laugh full of satisfaction and somehow I was pleased with myself for having pleased him. Strange, you know? I mean, we were fucking, right?

Anyway, he grabbed me like I was that Raggedy Ann doll of yours and spun me around so I was facing him, and backed me up against the wall. Then he reached for my top, hooked his fingers into the cleavage and matter-of-factly began ripping it off me.

"Hey!" I yelled, "That's my top!" Even as the tearing sound ended and the flimsy material came apart and half clung to my shoulder and the other remnant fluttered to the floor.

I stopped complaining the moment he touched my tits. He flicked each nipple and I watched them rise up asking for more.

His hand moved around me and sank into the flesh of my ass as his mouth covered one nipple, angrily sucking the sensitive nub before sliding over to torment the other one. I let out a helpless whimper when he squeezed each cheek to prevent me from twisting away.

"Mmm, you like that?" he said, teasing me as my eyelids fluttered and my lips formed a perfect 'O' as I writhed in his grip while the nicest sensations ran through me.

I remember my answer to his question: and answered with, "Yes! But I want you to fuckin' bite them!"

And he did. He bit hard, so hard I was trying to twist away from him and only made it hurt all the more. I tried to hook a leg around his waist--why I couldn't tell you, but I did."

Veronica paused and looked at Alice. She was staring at the juices oozing from Ronnie's cunt. "It's okay, lick me, you want too. I don't mind. I'll do you after."

"Mmmm, 'kay," Alice replied and went down on her, with slow sensuous licks and light sucks.

Satisfied with what her cousin was doing, Veronica closed her eyes and resumed the story.

"I could smell our sweat--like I can right now--I was so wanton in needing him inside me that I told him to pound it into me. But he took exception to me telling him what to do and pushed me roughly back against the wall.

"Take it easy, slut. You're fucking horny tonight, aren't you?"

"Yeah, oh, yeah, I guess I am. So we gonna fuck or what?"

"Eventually, baby, eventually," he said and slapped my tits, watching them jiggle and flashing a wicked grin.

"Thing is, I liked this rough shit."

"He tells me, not to worry, he's gonna fuck me, gonna use me, gonna make me beg until it hurts. But first you're gonna suck this big cock of mine."

He put his hands on my shoulders and forced me down to my knees. I would have done it anyway, but the fact that he forced me made a difference in that now I wasn't just blowin' him, oh, no, I was submitting to him!"

On hearing the word 'submitting, ' Alice had a mini-orgasm, and went at her cousin with a furious vengeance.

"Oh, yeah. That's it, baby, eat me out!" Veronica crowed happily.

Alice sucked her clit into her mouth. Ronnie's back arched and her hands clamped over Alice's shoulders as she rhythmically rubbed the rough side of her tongue underneath Ronnie's clit in slow circles. Alice's eyes were closed, but they still rolled to the back of her head with lust. Reaching up, she pinched her cousin's nipples, squeezing her preternaturally firm tits. Sweat rolled down her temples.

Ronnie sounded like she was in pain, and Alice stopped.

"Don't you stop!" Ronnie croaked, and Alice gave her cousin's rock hard clit a slow, delicate lick--thinking that she'd sucked a little bit too hard. Ronnie responded by caressing her cheek and shook her head.

"No--Do it like before, baby."

Alice moaned and sucked her clit into her mouth again, and her hand tightened into a fist in Veronica's hair.

"That's right. Eat it," Ronnie barked as Alice rubbed her clit eagerly with a broad tongue. Alice was so aroused she found it difficult to breathe. Still, she cupped Veronica's firm ass in her hands and pressed her cousin into her face.

"I want your tongue in my pussy," Ronnie rasped. Obligingly, Alice slid her tongue into Ronnie's open cunt and with a kind of smile on her face, tried to avoid touching her cousin's clit for the time being.

She felt her cousin tighten around her tongue; and caught Ronnie's hand as it moved to rub her clit and hurry her orgasm.

"No!" Alice said, and left it at that.

Ronnie trembled and sighed as Alice sent a finger along the crack of Ronnie's ass, and pressed the tip into her winking asshole. Ronnie's asshole grasped at the finger as eagerly as her pussy had closed on Alice's tongue.

"I--I need to cum!" she said in a low, hoarse voice.

"Soon, baby, soon," Alice gasped as she worked her finger in and out of Ronnie's ass while tonguing her furiously. Moments later, she allowed her thumb to slide back and forth over her cousin's clit and that did the trick.

Releasing a warning squirt of nectar, Ronnie threw back her head and moaned, "I'm gonna..."

"Cum for me, baby!" Alice crowed, fingering the other's ass as fast as possible, and taking her clit between her lips and sucking hard.

.

Ronnie groaned and grabbed her cousin's shoulders and curled into herself as the strengthening waves of her orgasm made her weak. She wheezed and groaned under Alice, as she coaxed still another orgasm from her; ignoring the copious juices dripping from her chin to her wrist and bracelet.

Alice's face was slick with Ronnie's juice by the time she slid her finger from her ass and raised her face triumphantly at having brought her cousin to a tumultuous orgasm.

But Ronnie couldn't wait to reward her lover; to taste her, and getting up on all fours, shoved Alice face-first toward the headboard of the bed they were on and rasped, "Your turn, baby," as her hand slipped between her cousin's legs and found her clit.


I picked up Morgan at six that afternoon, and asked if she wanted to see my bedroom before we went out to dinner.

You may laugh at my actions, but Morgan laughed and quickly agreed that it was a wonderful idea.

Morgan, you see, falls into a category I call the Typical Girl. It may seem egotistical on my part, categorizing women, and I certainly apologize to anyone offended by the concept. However, after careful consideration of the women I've encountered over the years I've found that they do fall into one of several categories; as I'm certain men do as well. But I'll leave that grouping to a knowing woman to put together.

What is a Typical Girl? Well, she's just what the name implies, but she's also a lot more. Typical Girls can be separated into many different sub-categories - brains, jocks, rowdies, shy types, and so on. Although their interests can be as varied as sports, biology, fashion trends or reading trashy romance novels, they do possess one overwhelming trait. They want to be more than they are. They want men to look at them as something special, something 'better' than what they perceive themselves as being. One may argue that everyone wants this to some extent, but if I may give some examples: High School or college cheerleaders can be considered jocks, but they are NOT Typical Girls. Most cheerleaders are typically Gold Diggers.

For the most part, cheerleaders are viewed as the most desirable girls in school, and hence reside in the epicenter of the social spectrum. Girls on the basketball or track team, however, are not looked upon in the same light by either boys or men. They are, in a word, Typical. Girl Jocks, no matter how successful they may be on the court, playing field or track, always live in the shadow of their more desirable sisters, the cheerleaders and other Gold Diggers, who are usually, but not always, more desirable to men in general. Because of this 'injustice' during their teen years, Typical Girls long to find men who will look upon them as Above Average.

The Typical Girl convinces herself that the only men who will look upon her as Above Average are older, wiser, more experienced men; or in her own age group, a male who reeks wealth and/or success. She convinces herself that these groups of men are beyond the superficiality of her peers. She believes that they will look beyond her averageness and find the Above Average Girl she's always dreamed she could become.

The Typical Girl is motivated toward success, and will strive to become a lawyer, doctor, IT Specialist, or other powerful occupation. But believe me; she will sell her soul in a heartbeat for the man who treats her as an Above Average Girl.

Morgan fit this category in several ways: First, she had a job as an editor with a very popular Woman's magazine. She had a degree in English from Vassar, and was attractive enough, but her previous relationships had failed, (I learned later.) and she felt that it was her fault in that she failed to measure up to her partners standards.

One of the things that had drawn her to me was the way I chose to communicate with her rather than either of her friends. Moreover, I did it without her friends being aware of me doing so.

But there were the obvious differences in our ages. My manner of dress and the way I comported myself when compared with my companions was more to her liking. Better put--I managed to fill in her personal composite of Prince Charming. Yes, Prince Charming. Having my own place at Hilton Head obviously made a difference, as did my convertible. She hardly blinked on learning that I was eighteen and about to enter college.

Well, to be honest, we'd already had sex at that point. I had also refrained from leering at her or her friends while they were discussing a sexual encounter at the restaurant. So I wasn't placed in the horny guy category which I'm fairly certain all women know of, and use on occasion, along with that of the dirty old man.

In fact, Morgan and I did have a conversation shortly after our initial sexual session, in which I brought up our age difference.

Morgan: "What about the difference?"

Me: "I'm only eighteen."

Morgan: There's not that big a difference between us."

Me: "Oh, come on, you must think I'm too young for you. What was I thinking? I mean, a beautiful woman like you fooling around with a kid like me, maybe one time, but seriously--a relationship?"

Morgan: "But you're not that young, and--and you're years older in the way you act and carry yourself.

Get it? Whenever the question of age comes up with Morgan, she turns the issue away with one specious argument after another. I treated her as the woman she wants to be. I won her over with that. Did I want to marry her? No of course not. Did she want to marry me? Probably not, but I'm certain she considered the possibility.

Speaking of age differences, look at the growing number of female teachers having affairs with their high school students. Is this a new trend?

Back to basics: Morgan and I went right to my room, stripped naked and got in bed.
I stroked her shapely legs and luscious thighs. My hand drifted up to her mound and I found that she was wet with desire. She smiled at me as I fingered her pussy and licked my fingers clean of her juices. Then she opened her arms and welcomed me into her body. I slipped between her thighs and slid my cock into her quim. Morgan uttered an audible gasp as I hit bottom. I fucked her slowly, easing my cock almost all the way out of her pussy before plunging it back in. She was soon lost in the lust of the moment.

"Oh that's it fuck me, fuck me slow," she softly uttered.

Hearing her ask me to fuck her was an incredible turn-on for me and I picked up my pace. Morgan threw her hips up at me as if to try and get me deeper in her cunt. I felt my orgasm approaching but I didn't want to cum before she did so I tried to slow down.

"No, no don't stop, fuck me faster, I'm so close," Morgan begged.

I picked up the pace again as we both raced toward our orgasms. I don't know who came first because we were so close but Morgan wrapped her legs around me and humped me for all she was worth as I spurted my seed deep in her womb. We continued to fuck each other until we were drained. I collapsed on top of her and she didn't seem to mind my weight as she held me and cried out.

"Oh thank you, thank you," she said over and over.

I rolled off of Morgan and lay next to her on the bed. She smiled at me and then snuggled in closer. As I lay next to her I caressed her breasts, throat and shoulders, teasing her skin with my fingernails and tongue. She let out a low, drawn out sound when I started on her naked breasts, sucking the warm flesh from the underside of one while rolling the nipple of the other.

Morgan then moved down the bed, gently took hold of my cock and took me into her mouth, rolling my cock around and coating it with her saliva, while her hand worked my shaft up and down. I hardened quickly and with one hand wrapped around my slippery shaft, she guided me into her wet hole, engulfing me in her heat and slippery tightness.

With me fully embedded in her, the vixen took hold of the top of the head board on either side of my head while I steadied her by holding onto her hips. Then she rocked those same hips back and forth, pressing downward and working my cock against the walls of her pussy as I caromed all over her vagina.

The next motion of her hips caused her to gasp in pleasure as my full length penetrated her. She began to work up and down, back and forth moaning deliriously. I thought she felt particularly tight in this position and the unhurried pace felt wonderful. Morgan continued to ride me at a slow, even pace and I let her take charge. I also enjoyed the smacking and sucking sound of her pussy as she made use of my dick as a joy-stick to pleasure herself.

I also had an excellent view of her fine, firm breasts jiggling when she picked up the pace. Our groins met continuously, and she seemed to know just how far to move so that my cock never slipped out of her pussy. Her thigh muscles felt firm and tight under my hands as she worked her body on me. The speed of our groins slapping together increased as we increased the pace of our fuck.

Her pussy contracted around my cock while her eyes fluttered. She let out a high pitched scream and came, grabbing onto my shoulders as she rode out her orgasm. I ejaculated into her, flooding her cunt with semen as Morgan collapsed on top of me.

Morgan covered my face with kisses and then plunged her tongue into my mouth. As she kissed me she murmured softly into my neck and shoulders. She thanked me over and over for giving her so much pleasure and I held her tight, keeping my cock in her long after it had ebbed in size.

We showered separately, dressed and left in time to make our reservation for dinner.


Pulling into the parking lot of the restaurant, I noticed that her aroused nipples were pointing, almost straining against her summer dress. She caught me looking at them and murmured, "My breasts are very sensitive."

I leaned over and kissed each breast, pressing my lips against the thin material of her dress, and then bit each nipple in turn.

Morgan shuddered. "If--if you park in the far corner of the lot we can do it in the backseat," she offered. "Or I can suck you off right here."

Later," I said, "Right now I'm starving and I imagine you are too."

"Okay," Morgan replied, "but let me touch it first. I want to remember what it feels like while we're inside."

"Be my guest," I said, and she fondled and ran her hand up and down my length several times before placing a kiss on it in similar fashion to how I had treated her breasts. But she didn't bit me.

Our meal was digested without any sexual talk or innuendo. After dessert, I paid the bill, left a generous tip and escorted Morgan to the car.

"We wait until we're back at my place," I told her. I wanted no accident on the way from fooling around, nor did I want to fuck her in the car because I knew the police paid attention to parked cars at night, and caught a good number of couples going at it in their cars while looking for that special screw to make their vacation memorable. What they got was a memory they'd give a lot to erase, but they would be duly arrested, booked and fined, and their names would appear in the morning paper for everyone else to see.

The prolonged wait was well worth it. Morgan later confided that she was going crazy on the way to my place, conjuring up all sorts of sexual scenarios starring the two of us.

To add to the excitement, I made a show of carrying her over the threshold.

Morgan shrieked as I dropped her onto the bed. "Oh I loved that; it makes me feel so special!"

I helped her undress and she assisted me, that is, until my cock sprang out, and then she started kissing and licking it while I finished removing the rest of my clothing.

Back on the bed, I paid more than the usual amount of attention to her lovely tits, biting and pinching as well as kissing and caressing them.

I even spent a minute or two just rubbing her belly. I was surprised at how much she liked that, and continued doing so while my free hand made its way to her sopping wet pussy.

She started moaning the moment my fingers became entwined in her pubic hair, splaying her legs invitingly. I burrowed my tongue into her cunt and just sort of licked and sucked away until she was going crazy with wanting to cum. Morgan was now moaning continuously and had arched herself so that her clit stuck out like a little cock. I licked it several times before taking it between my teeth and nipping at it.

Morgan went wild and pulled my head to her pussy as she screamed out in ecstasy. I sucked her clit into my mouth and worried the hell out of it while she humped my face for all she was worth. I was pleased to have her that excited so early in our lovemaking, and kept her at that peak by humming into her clit adding to the myriad volleys of sensations already flooding her nervous system.

Morgan came for the first time shortly after this, but I wasn't close to finishing with her. She collapsed on the bed, twitching and spasming, and whimpers when I roughly spread her legs apart and mounted her, easing my cock into the steam bath of what was once her cunt. I began with a slow, methodical fuck, simply because I knew she liked the pace.

.

When she became accustomed to it, I increased my thrusting. Morgan wrapped her arms around my back and legs around the back of my calves. She grunted twice, arched her back and humped me back as hard and fast as I was banging her.

"It--it can't be real," she croaked a minute or two later.

"What can't be real?" I panted as beads of sweat dropped from my head onto her face.

"My--my orgasms ... They haven't stopped!"

"Is that good or bad, 'cause I've got a long way to go, baby."

"OH!"

I felt her drench my cock with her juices just before I exploded filling her womb. It seemed endless as I jetted spurt after spurt of hot sperm into her cunt. After I finished cumming, I remained still with my cock in Morgan's pussy as she uttered unintelligent moans and sounds and her body trembled. Her cuntal muscles were involuntarily squeezing and releasing my cock, milking all the juice out of it. Finally, my deflated cock slipped from her hole and she flinched as the cool air touched her opening.

Several minutes went by as we slowly recovered our senses.

"I--I've never even heard of anything that intense," she whispered. "You have a gift..."

"Thank you, but I'm certain that other men can..."

Morgan interrupted me. "I doubt it." Then after careful consideration, she amended her statement. "Well, perhaps there is ... are men out there with your talents, but they must be exceedingly rare. I've never heard any woman even hint at what you do."

"What about your friend, Christine and her Georgie?"

"He had a monster cock and that was it," she said haughtily, "Nothing like you and the way you make love."

"Just because he liked his buddy as much as he did Christine doesn't..."

"Weren't you listening? He was imagining it was his so-called buddy who had the finger up his ass, and wanted it to be his dick!" Morgan said raising her voice for the first time since she'd screamed during her orgasms.

"I'm sorry, but I don't buy it. How can you assume what he was thinking? And look at who's making the assumption--Christine who's being manhandled by two guys at the same time. Wouldn't it be fair to say that her attention was not that sharply focused?"

"You can tell things like that during sex!" Morgan said huffily.

"My God, Morgan, when I was hammering into you, you were babbling incoherently. You call that focused?"

"That was different," she said, emphatically.

Wanting to change the subject, I said, "Let's fuck again."

"I need to rest for awhile, my body aches right now," she said softly. "I couldn't possibly cum again."

"Now you've given me something to prove," I laughed.

"No!" she whined as I rolled her onto her stomach and lifted her hips to a level with my cock as I knelt behind her.

"No, Donald, I'm sore there!"

I eased my cock into her pussy and began to fuck her doggy style. Despite her objections, Morgan was content in this position most likely because I was not making any real contact with her clit. As the fuck progressed, I began slamming into her from behind causing her curvy ass cheeks to jiggle. I took a moment to look at her tight asshole and wondered if anyone or anything had ever been in there.

I scooped up gobs of her pussy juice and smeared it in the crack of her ass, and then spread around her nether hole. I added saliva to my finger and probed her tight aperture with the tip of my finger. Morgan tensed when she felt my finger probe her anus.

"What are you doing back there?" she asked pensively.

Ignoring her, I gathered up more juices and added some of my saliva and continued to probe her hole. I gently pushed a very well lubricated finger into her ass and the tiny aperture opened up to accept the digit.

"Get out of there!" she whined again, but I sensed her heart wasn't in it as our fucking had brought her to that hazy, good feeling that proceeds a marvelous climax from a long, steady slow fuck.

Adding another generous amount of combined juice and spit adequately greased her asshole allowing me to get my finger two joints in without any problem.

At that point, I had my dick in her pussy and a finger working in and out of her ass, I felt myself readying to cum. I tried to hold off, but failed, and my load built up and rocketed through my scrotum to splash wildly in all corners (if there are any corners) of her vagina.

When I finished cumming, we both collapsed on the bed and rested without speaking for a while.

We had been fucking for almost two hours and I suggested a shower. We showered together and enjoyed washing each other's body. Afterward we dried each other off teasing one another in the process. As Morgan fondled my cock it began to stiffen in the towel.

Morgan wanted us to stay naked and we did. I offered to give her a massage, and she accepted, knowing full well that I had no real knowledge of how to do it.

Morgan smiled as I retrieved some body lotion from my mother's bathroom. She crawled back on the bed and lay face down. I admired her shapely ass and I wondered again if she would let me fuck her there. I wanted to save her ass for later so I told her to turn over on her back.

"Front first," I said as I rolled her over.

I started at her feet, kneading her toes and then working on the soles and heels of each foot.

Morgan's moans of satisfaction told me I was doing it correctly, or at least within the area she was accustomed too.

I added my thumbs when starting on her calves and noticed her slowing spreading her legs in anticipation of my reaching her pussy.

But that wasn't in my immediate plans and I skipped over her loins and moved right to her tits.

I got a favorable reaction on running my palms over her nipples, which she'd already told me were very sensitive. I paid attention to each breast, caressing one and then the other, Then using a series of circular motions I titillated each nipple until they both stood jutting out proudly, seeming to beg for more teasing.

I must have spent twenty minutes or more playing with her boobs. Morgan was panting and breathing faster and faster, but never told me to do anything, allowing me free rein over where and how I was touching her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.