Sensualist
Chapter 10B

Copyright© 2014 by Paris Waterman

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10B - The story of a young man's introduction to women and the allure of sex. Donald is taught what women want and like by the first few women he has sex with. Of course, he begins to share his 'expertise' with women his own age and even much older as he moves from HS to College.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It turned out that neither Alice nor Brad could go with me to Hilton Head. Brad took a rain check, saying he could join me the latter part of the week, possibly as early as Thursday evening. Alice told me her mother had flatly refused to allow her to go off on such short notice. But Alice had not given up on joining me at the ocean, and confided to me that she intended to keep badgering her parents to let her go. "After all, I'm a high school graduate and soon to be freshman at Georgia State. I should be able to off on my own if I want too." She finished with a whine in her voice.

I didn't think much of her chances of joining me, and we had a quick fuck in the backseat after which she pleaded with me to "Get hard again and put it up my ass."

I left her a block from her house, begging for another fuck--"Anyplace at all!"


The following morning I set out for Hilton Head. In point of time it's less than an hour. But I got lost, driving there on my own for the first time. Now if you've never been to that part of the country, Hilton Head is an island of the same name in the low country of South Carolina. It has about 12 miles of beachfront on the Atlantic Ocean. Over 2 million visitors flock there each year to play golf and or tennis and several fine uncrowded beaches.

What I like about the island is that the town enforces an ordinance which minimizes the impact of development and governs the style of buildings and how they are situated amongst existing trees. As a result, one can enjoy an unusual amount of tree cover relative to the amount of development. There are several communities as well as upscale hotels; in other words, there's something for everyone.

I pulled into our driveway and got out of the car and stretched. A lush curtain of banana trees, birds of paradise and canna plants hid the wall on one side of the driveway baffling the pool equipment. Looking directly at the front of the house, rice paper plants almost obscured the entrance to the front door. The oleanders were in full bloom all around me and the air was filled with a variety of pungent fragrances. I imagine if people were to stay away from the Island for twenty years or so, it would revert to a jungle-like condition, covering everything man-made with greenery. That was both a pleasant and unpleasant thought at the same time.

I unloaded my bags from the car, brought them inside and made myself a drink--gin and tonic from the liquor cabinet (left unlocked) and after checking that nothing unusual had occurred during the families absence, sat down to relax.

Less than an hour later, I had showered, shaved and wanting to make a good impression, paid special attention to my clothing and changed into light weight slacks, new Tee-shirt.and loafers without socks then headed out to see what was going on at the beach.

There was loud music blaring from the house two doors from mine. I paused to listen to the music, and as luck would have it, ran into Milton Bradley, who had been sweet on my sister, Maureen a couple of summers before. After asking about her, he happened to mention the party going on and invited me in.

Needless to say, I accepted.

By my second beer, (with three being my absolute limit) I had met a couple of cute prospects, but forgot all about them when a well put together blonde sat down across the room. She was probably ten years older than me and not as pretty as the other girls but she had a body that electrified me. First there were the melons she carried as breasts, and then there were those gorgeous legs--legs that adjoined a magnificent ass. And while one wouldn't say she was thin, I doubted that she carried any extra weight other than those big boobs on her chest.

Instant hardon.

Perhaps some background is in order. The blonde's name was Virginia, and she and her husband, Rodney were hosting the party. Rodney, or Rod as he preferred being called, was a nice enough lug, and commanded plenty of respect, unlike his namesake Rodney Dangerfield. Rod was the heir to the Garner millions, but here on Hilton Head you wouldn't know it. I mean his home was smaller than mine, or I should say, my families.

They had arrived the day before and after stocking up on the necessary goodies had called everyone they knew, told them to bring a friend or two and thrown the party.

It appeared that the party had been underway for a couple hours when I arrived. No one challenged me and I entered in and out of a couple conversations before spying the hostess with the mostess.

As I made my way over to Virginia, I heard her shout, "Here goes number five!" A moment later, she downed a shot of bourbon. I had yet to learn who she was, and of course had no idea she was married, or who her husband was, nor did I care. I was eighteen and thought I had brass balls.

I was about five feet away from her and saw that she was feeling the effects of the shots when she turned toward me with a devilish grin and walked toward me, and then past me to a tall, handsome guy who was also somewhat inebriated and asked him to go upstairs with her.

When he mumbled, "Maybe later," all my senses went on full alert. Who was he? Besides being out of his mind, that is. It took me a full minute to put them together as husband and wife. By then I had followed Virginia at a discrete distance as she left the room and stepped outside to the patio.

It was a clear and cloudless night with a huge, bright full moon hanging in the sky. The moonbeams sparkled off the ocean in the distance. When she reached the railing, Virginia noticed my shadow off to the side, but as she told me later, she was too horny to concern herself with one of her husband's Georgie's drunken friends.

"Hello," I said.

She turned quickly at the strange voice. "Hello yourself," she said. "I don't believe we've met."

"We haven't, I'm a friend of Milt Bradley. He, um, invited me in. I hope I'm not intruding."

Virginia smiled at me, and I nearly melted. Well, not exactly, my erection was sticking out like a telephone pole being put in a hole. "Milton's nice ... are you?"

I nodded, having lost my voice momentarily.

When I found it I managed, "It's a lovely night."

"Yes, it is," she replied somewhat forlornly. "If only..."

"If only? I said wanting to keep the conversation going where ever it led.

Virginia tilted her head back, and parted her lips for a kiss. I brought my mouth to hers and gently brushed my lips over hers.

She gave a soft moan and sent her tongue into my mouth. My hands went to her breasts as we continued the kiss.

Admittedly I was clumsy in my groping at her breasts and when she broke the kiss and attempted to move away I almost ripped her expensive dress trying to get a hand inside to touch her flesh.

"Don't..." She said, but pulled me back and kissed me again.

Breaking off the kiss again, she gasped, "I love the way you touch me. Your fingertips feel like they're on fire."

Her words set me on fire. I tugged at the dress, got it down past her shoulders and dipped my hand inside the lacey cups of her bra. I was caressing the underside of her breast when I heard the tear--I had torn her bra apart. The round curves and softness of her large breasts were now totally exposed to the night air.

"I'm so sorry..." I said.

"Don't be, it's been a while since anyone's torn anything off me. I kind of missed it," she said slurring her words slightly. "I want it, sugar, and if you play your cards right, you're gonna want it too."

"You're a very desirable woman, "I said my voice much huskier than usual. I pinched her already hardened nipples while my lips moved back to hers in a long, sloppy kiss.

Virginia moaned her hunger into my open mouth. I dropped my hands and seized the undulating cheeks of her firm ass. Breaking our kiss, she pressed her hands against my chest, and stepped back a bit.

My heart skipped a beat when she reached out to open my slacks. With lust in her eyes, Virginia quickly unzipped the fly and pushed slacks and underwear down to my ankles. Dropping to her knees in front of me, Virginia teasingly licked and kissed her way slowly up my thighs. I found myself holding my breath and gritting my teeth when her lips parted, and she encircled the crown of my cock with them.

Her saliva had my dick glowing in the moonlight. I found myself mesmerized by the sight of her luscious, red lips sliding up and down on my thick cock while she fondled my balls with one hand and tickled my asshole with the other.

She changed tactics slightly, stretching her jaw to accommodate my prick and brought her lips around the glans so that a seal was formed around it. I felt her fill her mouth with saliva and then swish it around the head.

I remember moaning at the sheer pleasure she brought to me as her tongue moved slowly from side to the side, along the bottom of my shaft. I've noticed that the consistency of one's flesh changes once it has been inside the warmth and wetness of another's mouth for a minute. The shaft elongates. The cock straightens, and rises.

At this point, Virginia was crouched in front of me. Her thighs nudged my legs apart, and balancing herself on her toes, (had she studied ballet?) she managed to wedge herself in the small space this created. Then she took more of my cock down her throat, nodding her head repeatedly as she did.

She looked up, met my eyes and held them as she sucked away on me. I watched, entranced as she rotated her mouth around my shaft while taking me even deeper.

I felt her blonde hair caress my thighs as she made a series of slurping noises while nodding her head over me. Glancing down I saw bubbles in the saliva leaking from the corner of her mouth before they dropped away to land on the slopes of her fabulous tits.

Taking me from her mouth for a moment, Virginia looked at my glistening cock and laughed wantonly. "You've a beautiful cock, neighbor," she said, then swallowed me again, and felt her teeth scrape my flesh as she took me deeper.

The lady had an affinity for sucking cock.

Suddenly she began focusing on my cockhead; using her tongue to press my knob against the roof of her mouth. When she eased the pressure my cock slipped to one side, causing her cheek to bulge and knowing it's me causing it raises the level of pleasure two-fold.

Virginia's wide eyes are fixed on mine, and on removing me from her mouth, a particularly long strand of saliva dangled from my dick, she quickly captured the errant strand on her fingers and spread it's wetness over my balls.

My God, this woman was good!

I realized she was sliding her mouth over my shaft as if playing a harmonica, and then she recaptured it and alternated between sucking furiously and nipping at my balls.

I should mention that I was not totally unresponsive during her fellating exhibition. I had encouraged her throughout with various responses, all of which extolled her immense talent as a fellatrix. Moreover, I had my hands in her hair throughout most of the act, pulling hard occasionally to let her know how well she was doing. There was also quite a bit of breast play, particularly with attention to her nipples, which I played with to the point of tormenting them sending my fingers to her dripping cunt.

I am amazed that I hadn't cum in her mouth by this point. Perhaps it was the alcohol, but I appeared to have remarkable staying power despite her talented mouth and tongue.

I recall a particular act of hers occurred about then. Virginia rolled her head with my dick halfway down her gullet and the saliva ran freely along my shaft and trickled down my groin. She let it pool at the base of my dick, and then vacuumed it all back into her mouth and swallowed.

I realize she's waiting for me to cum, and I try, but can't. I've never had this problem before and I don't know what to do, so I let her continue, hoping she succeeds where I can't.

It's now obvious she wants me to get off so we can do other things. Still she sucks even harder; making her tongue softer and leveling it against the underside of my shaft as a tactile counterpoint to the force her lips are applying to it.

Her tits are slapping against my thighs and I sigh. A moment later I feel the pleasure rushing up through my cock.

"I--I'm cumming!" I groan, and her lips tighten around my corona and she begins the strongest suction yet.

My orgasm catapults out of me in a single burst. There are aftershocks, but these add only a little more semen to the initial jet. Virginia holds my semen in her mouth and I feel her spiting back on my cockhead, drawing it back into her mouth and spitting it out again. Another wonderful series of sensations race through my body and I vow to make her coming pleasure as great as mine has been.

She swallowed the remaining residue, and seemingly exhausted, clung to my knees until I helped her to her feet.

We didn't kiss.

After a short silence, she looked at me and said, "I guess I won't get that fuck I was looking for."

"Let's walk on the beach first," I said. "I promise I'll satisfy you one way or another tonight."

She laughed and I reached out to wipe a small deposit of sperm from the corner of her mouth. She took the finger into her mouth when I offered it to her.

"You have a slightly salty taste, but there's some sweetness in it as well," Virginia said with a lewd grin. "You must eat right," she added a moment later.

We carried our shoes as we strolled along the sandy beach. My cuffs got wet when a wave caught me after getting to close to the water's edge. The ocean breeze helped cool us off to some extent, but sexual tension remained high between us.

"So," I began, "you're married."

"Oh, yes. In fact, when you first approached me I thought you were Rod--my husband. I had told him I was feeling ... horny, so he was well aware of it. But he apparently chose his drunken buddies over me."

"I'm delighted to have followed you outside."

She laughed and turned to me. "I am too, but this is a onetime thing ... I don't think I know your name."

"Clark, Donald Clark, I live two doors down. We were introduced..."

"Yes, I seem to remember that, but..."

"Yeah, doing shots seems to play games with one's memory."

She changed the subject, saying, "Smell the breeze?"

"The breeze?"

"Yes, can you smell it?"

"I don't think the breeze has a scent."

"Sure it does, can't you detect the salt in it?"

"Well, yeah..."

"I'm sure I can, and there must be other odors in it. Perhaps just below our normal capabilities to detect, but a dog can, for example..."

We listened to the mild splash of the surf. I turned away from the houses and faint strains of the music still blaring from Virginia's party and stared out into the dark with her.

"Are you a decent swimmer?" I asked.

Yes of course, I love the ocean. I've done everything in it."

"Everything?"

She smiled as her shoulder brushed his.

"Yes, everything."

A couple passed us walking hand in hand, and disappeared into the dark.

We began walking, in the opposite direction of the couple, moving into the heavy shadows behind some hurricane damaged buildings. I stopped and Virginia halted alongside me.

"Want to go for a swim?"

"I don't think so," she replied a little uneasy.

"But you can swim, can't you?"

"Yes, but I'm wearing a very expensive dress, and..."

"I'm going," I said. I want to swim in your ocean where you've done everything."

I dropped my shoes and waded into the surf as she watched. I kept going out, not shedding my shirt or pants. As I reached the waist high water, I called out for her to join me. She was bent over laughing at my antics.

I laughed too, but then I turned and began to swim, using strong and even strokes. Virginia watched, hand to her mouth, as I struggled out of my pants and tossed them aside. She continued to watch as the current carried them north. She moved toward me, and entered the surf, drawn by my foolhardiness.

Calmly, she unzipped her dress and stepped out of it. She balled it up and tossed it back on the beach. She waded out, to her knees clad only in black panties and up to her waist.

I watched as a shiver ran through her from the cold slap of water against her pubis, watched her duck her head beneath the curl of the next wave.

When she resurfaced, swimming now, she looked around almost panicking in an effort to find me. I called to her from where I treaded water some fifty yards away. There was a path of moonlight seemingly connecting us and she began to swim toward me.

When she'd closed to within twenty yards of me, I turned and resumed swimming, taking her further out into the Atlantic.

She followed, gaining on me as she went. That surprised me as I thought I was a good swimmer, had been on the state relay championship team, and fully intended to make the University swim team after starting classes.

Eventually, she caught up and seized my ankle, held on against my flutter kick, and hauled me to a stop. We both looked back at the shore, as we rode up and down on the waves, losing sight of land, then seeing the vague lights of the buildings a hundred yards or so removed from the water's edge.

"It's beautiful out here, isn't it?" Virginia said.

"I didn't think you were such a good swimmer," I said.

"Just how old are you?" Virginia said as my hand caressed her breast.

"Going on nineteen," I lied.

"Nineteen," she sputtered. "Why--why you're a fucking freshman!"

"So?" I replied having no better answer than another question.

"I think the cold water has sobered me up," she said coolly, and then she swiveled around, started a breast-stoke toward shore. I swam alongside her.

"Have you ever done this before? A midnight swim?" I said breathing hard.

"No," she said, "have you?" We had stopped swimming and were just treading water.

"No," I smiled at her. "I've been saving the experience for this evening."

She didn't respond to that; but remained silent, feeling me stirring the water beside her.

"Can people make love in this water? Out here?"

"Yes, I suppose so. The ones who are ready to make love," Virginia said softly and resumed swimming.

I swam alongside her; she glanced over at me several times but kept swimming toward shore. On reaching the shore, Virginia made straight for her balled up dress and put it on. I had to jog down the beach to retrieve my pants, which had fortunately washed ashore. I donned them and tucked my transparent shirt inside them.

"It's a beautiful night, Virginia."

"Yes, with the moon and all," she answered.

"Let's make love here ... right here," I said quietly.

She stood there looking at me. After a long moment she slowly peeled the dress off again. "It's so clammy," she said as I stared at her hardened nipples.

She gave me the benefit of a smile and said, "Go on, I know you want to play with them."

I took off my shirt and let my pants fall to the sand, took her in my arms and kissed her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, kissing me back, and with her silky legs around my waist she locked her ankles together and I cupped her asscheeks in the palms of my hands. Then with one swift and powerful thrust, my entire cock pierced and buried itself inside her pussy.

Virginia broke the kiss and cried out: "Oh, God, YES!"

I gave her several rapid thrusts and she groaned and whispered, "You're so big. I--I've never been filled like this..." Every nerve in her body appeared to be tingling. She later told me it was as if a barrage of fireworks had gone off inside her.

After the initial wave of pleasure passed, Virginia looked into my eyes and in a throaty whisper said, "It's been so long!"

She crushed her mouth over mine in another wet and passionate kiss, and then broke it to croak, "Come on, baby, you're still hard in there--really give it to me. Fuck my brains out!" She was bouncing wildly up and down with every ounce of energy she had and still managing to remain impale on my manhood.

I began to feel dizzy and unable to stand on my feet any longer and crumpled to the sandy beach with Virginia still clamped around me--still fucking away like a woman possessed. "Come on baby ... don't quit on me baby! I'm almost there--fuck me hard baby--fuck me hard!" she bawled out, like a sex starved nymphomaniac.

We thrashed about in the sand and surf until I let loose a formidable discharge that helped trigger her much craved orgasm, and then we lay there panting trying to capture our breaths.

After Virginia finished straightening out her clothing, she kissed me one more time and went back to rejoin what was left of the party. I pulled on my clammy slacks and retrieved my shoes and trudged back to my house.

The next day I saw her and learned that she and her husband's time at the beach was coming to an end the following day. There would be no future copulating between us.

I still remember waving goodbye to them as they drove off that Sunday. But then again, I had the rest of the week to meet someone new.


On waking the next morning, I made a pot of coffee and checked my phone messages. Alice had called twice the night before. I returned her call and we talked for forty minutes about how much we missed one another. I had her masturbate to a climax while I whispered dirty things I intended to do to her when and if she arrived.

She seemed positive her parents, especially her mother would weaken and relent as the week end approached. All well and good for Alice, but what was I supposed to do from Saturday to Friday afternoon when she got here?

I finished breakfast, made my bed and did the dishes and took a shower, in that order, and then I donned a swimsuit and along with some suntan lotion and a towel, headed out to the beach.

Having a place at the beach, on the beach is a plus. But said beach is mostly private, populated by the proximate homeowners and their guests, and so I tanned alone. I was up and looking for a tennis match in an hour's time. Hardly long enough to get sunburned.


Back in Savannah, Alice was in her bedroom, showing her cousin Veronica, a picture of Donnie, after being unable to resist telling her about how he'd taken her virginity. She hadn't mentioned their anal adventures, or the spankings, but wanted to tell her that too, only Ronnie had yet to tell her about some of her sexual adventures.

Veronica shook her head from side to side. "Damn girl, he looks so hot!" She was looking at a picture of Donnie standing by a swimming pool wearing a white polo shirt, jeans and clean white sneakers.

"Damn!"

Alice was already wet. She didn't want it to happen so soon, but she could feel the dampness between her legs. Everything about him drove her crazy; his voice, his chiseled swimmer's frame, his laugh--everything.

But then she snapped back to reality again. "So how did you two meet?" Veronica was saying. "I know he got your cherry, but how did you guys meet?"

"You know, umm, how strict my parents are..."

"Yeah, they're monsters when it comes to going out with guys, mine are too."

"I doubt yours are as bad as mine, but, Ronnie, I've got to tell you ... I mean, we went to school together, you know, and they had this dance during school hours--a kind of boys meet the girls thing. Anyway, the DJ put on a slow number and as some couples joined on the dance floor, I stayed on the sideline watching. I noticed several guys staring at me, and I certainly knew what was on their dirty little minds."

"It's always that way," Ronnie interjected. "But I kinda like it, you know?"

"Well, me too, but sometimes they look so hard it makes my skin crawl."

"Yeah," Ronnie said somewhat wistfully, obviously not in agreement with Alice's assessment of boys gawking at her.

"Anyway," Alice continued, "I felt their eyes devouring me and suddenly I felt naked and alone."

"Know that feeling," Ronnie said trying to sound sympathetic, but failing.

"Suddenly I felt a different pair of eyes burning a hole in me. It was Donnie! I knew I had to acknowledge him somehow and so I took a deep breath and turned to face him."

"Did you stick your boobs out?"

Alice ignored her and went on as if she hadn't asked such a stupid question.

"His eyes were a piercing blue and narrowed just a bit. If you didn't know him, you wouldn't be able to tell he was pissed off at the blonde haired girl clinging to his arm."

"But I thought you didn't know him?" Ronnie said.

"Of course I knew him!" Alice said huffily. "I just didn't know him THAT way!"

"Oh!" Ronnie said and shut up.

"Out of the corner of my eye I saw the blond staring at me and evaluating me as if it were a competition or something."

Alice laughed and said, "Maybe it was. Anyway, I looked her over as well. She looked like she was in her mid-twenties, wore too much makeup and her hair was an obvious bottle job, but her face was pretty. I couldn't bring myself to look at Donnie just yet."

"But he spoke to me, saying, 'Hi Alice, some dance, huh?' He didn't bother to introduce the blond. But she chimed in anyway, saying: 'Hi, I'm Denise, in two weeks I'll be Donald's Aunt Denise. Isn't he a sweetie pie bringing me to his high school dance?'

"I know she saw my obvious relief at finding out she wasn't his girlfriend.

"I felt Donnie's eyes on me and I turned to him."

"Care to dance?" he said and I melted. My friggin' knees wouldn't work; and the blond came to my rescue, taking me by the arm and slowly walking me to the ladies room, telling Donnie we'd be right back.

In the restroom, Denise told me that he really liked me and she could tell that I had a thing for him too. I nodded, unable to find my voice.

She made some minor touches to my hair, as much to calm me down as anything else and then we went back to Donnie and with my legs back in perfect working order, danced together until the band took a break at the end of their set.

But the thing is Denise had a plan, a really good plan to put me and Donnie together and it worked like a charm. "That's when he asked me to go to the Prom, and of course I mumbled that of course I would love too, only I didn't think my parents were going to let me go."

Alice went on to tell Veronica most, but certainly not all of how Denise helped her seduce Donnie; leaving out the more intimate parts of her sexual play with the older woman and concentrating on those parts involving Donnie and herself.

"Now I think it only fair that you tell me how you lost your virginity, Ronnie."

"Mmm, okay..." Ronnie said. "It was with Carson Millhouse. He was a college lacrosse player at Duke, home for the Christmas holidays. I had the hots for him from the first moment I laid eyes on him.

After following me around for most of the morning his second day home, I snuck him into my bedroom and the next thing--actually the first thing I remember was screaming, "Oh, fuck! Fuck me harder, baby ... oh, oh, oh!"

I was on all fours in the middle of my bed, with Carson fucking me from behind. He had my hair in one hand and his other hand on one of my smallish tits, squeezing it deliciously--I'm a size bigger now, but I'm getting off track.

"He--he was fucking my pussy into oblivion to get his release. Did I tell you what a great body he had? Well he had a fantastic fucking bod--built for sex. We were both covered in sweat. He kept pounding away at me; I know his dick must have hurt like a mother after the way he gave it to me. I mean, the damn bed kept moving--kept slamming into the wall. Thank God we were alone in the place."

"Did you cum?" Alice asked struggling to keep her hand off her very wet pussy.

"Did I ever? Six ways from Sunday, baby. Six ways ... and then some; I wanted to suck his cock forever after that. Would have, but he was sore. I checked him out. It was really red and when I touched it he jumped. So it was like real tender from all that slamming and jamming."

"That's such a cool story, Ronnie, "Alice said and meant it.

"You think? There's more--wanna hear?"

'Sure I do!"

"Two days later I was walking to his place. It had just rained and the asphalt was steaming and as I walked through it I felt like my pussy was steaming and causing it all. That's how horny I was."

"Jesus, Ronnie. That is hot!"

The moisture is everywhere; under my skin, the back of my neck and worst of all my hair has lost its glossy look and is now tousled and wavy."

"I hate it when that happens, Ronnie," Alice said sympathetically.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.