Testing
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bill finds that a leaking radiator hose leads to unexpected benefits when he is befriended by a woman and her two daughters.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Mary Jo woke me early with a quick blowjob. Unfortunately the morning promised to be too hectic for sleeping in and leisurely love making. We had to get everyone up, dressed and fed breakfast leaving enough time to make the 9:00 appointment at the free clinic. It was close but we got to the clinic on time. I dropped off Mary Jo and the girls since I was not related to them and did not want to raise any suspicions. I had agreed to come back an hour later to pick them up. When I returned I only had to wait about 15 minutes in the parking lot before they came out. Jolene was grinning and Ellie looked nervous. We immediately drove to Penny's for another shopping spree. I bought Ellie the same kind of outfits that I had bought for Jolene. I also purchased an outfit for Mary Jo along with jeans and new sneakers for Bobby. When Mary Jo protested, I pointed out that I could afford it and it was something that I wanted to do.

We returned to the cabin about half past noon. Mary Jo made some sandwiches for lunch. Afterwards Mary Jo had Ellie and Bobby working in the garden so I could test Jolene. It was nearly 3:00 when I had finished the testing. We called Ellie in to ask her whether she still wanted to go out with me. With a nervous appearance, she shyly nodded her acquiescence.

I asked her, "Would you rather take a bath here before we leave or do you want to wait until we got to my house to take a shower?"

"I ain't never had a shower before," she answered softly.

"You could shower with me if you want to," I added hoping it was an incentive.

I told her to collect the nice outfit I had bought for her so she would have something to change into after her shower. It was almost 4:00 by the time we arrived at the Black Snake Road house. We put her clothes in my bedroom and I gave her a tour of the house and yard. Even though it was just a rental house occupied by students, I think she was impressed. I introduced her to Paul and Quack who were both home for a while. Paul gave me a disapproving look while Quack just leered. I told Paul that we were going out for dinner and a movie and would be back later.

I steered Ellie back to the bedroom where I closed the door before asking, "So, do you want to take your shower alone or should I join you?"

She looked down at the floor and answered hesitantly, "With you, I guess."

"Ellie," I said, "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"I want to," she asserted. "I'm just a little nervous, that's all."

"OK," I said, "Let's go."

I took a robe from the closet and guided her to the bathroom. I closed the door and turned the water on to warm up. I started undressing. Ellie just stood there watching me nervously.

When I was naked, I asked her gently, "Do you want me to help you undress?"

She nodded her assent. I pulled her t-shirt over her head and hung it on a hook on the door. I reached behind her to unfasten her bra pulling it forward and off her arms. It joined the t-shirt on the hook. She kicked off her sneakers as I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. Grasping the waistbands of her jeans and panties together, I pulled them down to her knees. I held her up while she pulled her jeans the rest of the way off one leg at a time. She sat on the toilet to remove her socks leaving her as naked as I.

By then the bathroom was starting to steam up from the hot water. I pulled the shower curtain back a little and guided Ellie in under the shower spray. I wet her hair first and worked in the shampoo. I rinsed her hair and applied the conditioner. Then I began soaping her body with my bare hands. My dick was rock hard as I ran my hands over her little titties, her ass and her pussy. I could tell she was responding too as she trembled under my soapy caresses. Her breathing increased until she was panting and lightly moaning. I rinsed off her body first before rinsing the conditioner from her hair. I thought she might be close so I rubbed up and down her slit with the fingers of my left hand while I used the fingertips of my right hand to rub circles on her clit. It only took a minute or two before she squealed and collapsed against me shivering with her orgasm. I held her until she could stand on her own again.

"Oh my god," she gasped as she caught her breath, "That was, ... I, ... I can't believe, ... that I could feel like that."

"I take it that it felt good," I smiled.

"More than good," she whispered as she clung to me.

I separated us saying, "Why don't you dry off while I finish my shower?"

"Don't you want me to wash your thing?" she asked with disappointment in her voice.

"I would love for you to wash my cock," I replied, "But we are going to run out of hot water soon and I don't want to finish with a cold shower. Maybe we can make up for it later if you still want to."

I finished as quickly as I could, but the water was still cooler than I like before I was done. Ellie was dry except for her hair so I wrapped the robe around her and wrapped a towel around my waist for the trip back to the bedroom. I grabbed the hair dryer and brush as we vacated the bathroom. As I had done with Jolene, I dried and brushed Ellie's hair. She was much shyer than her sister, but her smile expressed her appreciation as well or better than words. When we were done, she gave me a hug with her bare boobs escaping the robe to press against my chest. It felt good to hold her, but we needed to get moving in order to eat dinner and still get to the movie on time. I retrieved her new clothes from the closet. While she dressed, I finished drying myself and got dressed as well.

"So, sweetie," I said, "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah," she replied, "It's been a while since lunch."

"OK, then," I said, "We'll be on our way."

I took her to the same family cafe that Jolene and I had gone to the previous weekend. I ordered for us both. Ellie seemed to enjoy the meal and didn't seem to be overly intimidated by eating in a restaurant. I took her to see American Graffiti which was a little out of her experience. I had the impression that she enjoyed the movie experience more than the movie itself. It had been a long day by the time we left the theater. I asked her whether she wanted to go back to the cabin or to spend the night with me. She seemed to get very nervous but she said she wanted to stay with me.

When we arrived at the house, I led her to the bedroom and started to undress. She just stood there trembling. I was down to my boxers when I realized that she hadn't even started disrobing. I raised her chin with two fingers so that I could look her in the eyes.

"Are you alright, Ellie," I asked.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled almost teary eyed, "I'm scared. It hurt so much when me an' Jolene did it with the cucumber."

I embraced her and caressed her back for a minute or two while she sniffled against my shoulder.

Then I leaned back and said softly, "Ellie, I meant it when I told you that you don't have to do anything unless you want to. We can just snuggle together and sleep if that's all you want."

I paused before adding, "It's not too late to take you home, either."

"No!" she exclaimed emphatically, "I'm staying here with you tonight."

"OK," I responded, "let's get ready for bed. I think I can make you feel really good without your having to do anything."

"OK," she whispered as she turned her back to me, "Unzip me please."

I released the hook at the top of her dress and pulled the zipper down. I pulled the dress over her head and hung it in the closet. When I turned back to Ellie, she had already stripped to her panties. I walked over to her and picked her up with my hands under the backs of her upper thighs so that we were face-to-face for a kiss. When the kiss ended, she was breathing faster.

"You make me tingle all over," she sighed.

She kissed me again. By the end of that kiss, I was fully aroused too. I carried her over to the bed and laid her on it with her legs hanging over the edge. I started kissing her face while caressing her shoulders and upper arms. I moved the kisses down her neck toward her chest. She squealed when I sucked on her hard little nipples. She panted when I blew a raspberry in her navel. She opened her eyes regarding me apprehensively as I pulled her panties down her thighs, over her knees and off. I pushed her legs apart, knelt between them and lowered my face toward her crotch. I licked her inner thighs from her knees almost to her pussy. She moaned and twitched with her hips flexing slightly as if she were thrusting up. I sensed that she was on the edge of frustration when I licked her from her vaginal opening to her clit.

Her knees came up and she groaned, "Oh my god, what did you do to me?"

"Just trying to make you feel good," I replied.

I continued my ministrations until her thighs clamped tightly against my head. She gasped for breath for a minute or two until her legs gradually relaxed. I climbed onto the bed with her pulling her around to lie next to me. I lay on my back so that Ellie could snuggle up next to me. She put her head on my shoulder. She had her right leg draped over my right leg and an arm holding me across my chest.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.