Testing - Cover

Testing

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bill finds that a leaking radiator hose leads to unexpected benefits when he is befriended by a woman and her two daughters.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I had always been a light sleeper especially in unfamiliar surroundings. It was still dark when I woke with the sensation that I was not alone. It took a moment or two for me to get my bearings and remember where I was. I realized that there was someone standing next to me.

I heard a girl's voice whisper softly, "Sshhushhh."

I opened my bleary eyes to see Jolene kneeling next to where I lay on the sofa. From what I could see, she was wearing a t-shirt and nothing else.

"What are you doing here, Jolene?" I asked in a low whisper.

"I know what you were doing with Mama," she whispered back. "Ya'll weren't exactly quiet, you know."

"That doesn't answer the question," I responded softly, "What do you want?"

"Maybe I want a little of what you gave her," she said.

Looking at her in astonishment, I said, "Don't you think you're a little young for that?"

"Mama's only 30," she said with an annoyed expression. "She must have been 14 when she got knocked up with me. That's Ellie's age, a year younger'n me. Besides, I'm ready for it now."

With that, she grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand between her spread thighs forcing it up against her bare cunt. Her pussy was open, juices seeping out. She gasped as I pulled my hand back running my fingers along her slit.

"Don't tell me you wouldn't like a little taste of that," she smirked.

"What I wouldn't like," I said, "Is what Bubba will do to me when he finds out I fooled around with his under aged daughter."

"Bubba ain't my daddy," she retorted heatedly. "He don't care about us, no how. He only sticks around 'cause Mama's the only woman 'round here who'll put up with his shit."

Jolene had a sad expression when she continued, "The only thing that would bother him would be if you got it before he did. B'sides, one of these days he's gonna take it from me anyway. I'd rather give it to someone I like, ... someone like you."

Stunned, I sat up, pushed the sheet aside and pulled her onto my lap. I held her in a hug with her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Jolene," I said, "I had no idea it was like that."

"It ain't that bad yet," she sniffled, tears slowly leaking onto my shoulder. "Mama told him she'd cut his balls off if'n he ever laid a finger on us. He's scary when he gets drunk, but so far he ain't done nuthin' bad to us."

She raised her head off my shoulder and asked, "So, are you gonna fuck me or not?"

"Not tonight, baby," I answered. "I have some things to sort out before I can make a decision like that."

"OK," she said as she got off my lap, "But just so you know, Ellie's gonna want some too."

She leaned over to kiss me on the lips and flounced back to her bedroom. It took me a long time to fall back asleep. When I woke again to the sounds of people moving around the small cabin, it seemed that I had just fallen asleep. I noticed that the door to the bathroom was open so I grabbed my clothes and headed in to use the toilet and to take another quick bath. When I dressed and came back out, I found Mary Jo in the kitchen preparing breakfast. I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her abdomen and kissed her on the back of her neck.

"Good morning, beautiful" I said, "Thanks for putting me up for the night."

She turned around in my arms, plastered her body against mine and gave me a toe-curling kiss.

Then she pushed me back, saying, "Leave me alone. We've got lots to do today. B'sides I cain't be making out with you in front of my kids."

"Where are they?" I asked.

"They'd better be out doin' their chores," she answered. "There's lot's of work to be done around here."

At that moment, Ellie came in with a basket of eggs, followed by Bobby and Jolene carrying vegetables from the garden. Mary Jo started scrambling eggs while the kids put everything else away and set the table for breakfast. As soon as the eggs were cooked we sat down to a meal of scrambled eggs, hash browned potatoes, and toast. Mary Jo and I had coffee; the kids had juice. When we had finished eating, Mary Jo told the kids to clean up as she pulled me toward the front door.

When she told me she would take me somewhere to make a telephone call, I told her I needed to check the car and that I would probably need a screwdriver. She went back in the cabin and returned with a small toolbox. As I had suspected, one of the hoses between the radiator and the engine had split and was leaking. I knew I could save a lot of time by having Paul stop by a parts store and bring me a replacement hose. After I put the toolbox back on the porch, Mary Jo and I walked toward the truck.

"Kin you drive a stick?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied. "I can drive anything except a big tractor-trailer and I can fly most small single engine airplanes."

She handed me the truck key and gawked at me in amazement as we climbed in. Following her directions, we pulled into the parking area in front of a small country store about two miles from her house. There was a payphone on the front porch of the store.

I looked at Mary Jo and said, "You told me there wasn't any phone close by. I could have walked here last night and spared you the trouble of putting up with me. Why didn't you tell me about this place?"

She giggled at me, "You're a college boy and after what we did last night, you cain't figure it out. Maybe I didn't miss all that much not gettin' no education."

I grinned back at her, "Oh, I figured it out, all right. And I'm not complaining in case I gave the wrong impression."

I leaned across the seat to pull her into a hug and to give her a kiss before getting out to make the call. She came with me and gave Paul detailed directions to get to her house. I gave him the specs on the replacement hose we needed. He told me that it would take at least an hour to get the part and to get out there. I told him to take his time because I wasn't in a hurry. Before starting back, we sat in the truck and chatted a bit.

I started by asking, "Will I have to watch out for Bubba when he gets out?"

"Nah," she said, "It ain't like we're married or nothin'. We've just been living together for the last eleven years. I guess Bobby's Bubba's son an' Bubba does love Bobby. B'sides, Bubba'll fuck anything that'll let him get his pecker near any of her holes. That's why he's in jail now. Jimmy Ray caught Bubba in bed with his wife an' tried to have it out with him. Bubba put Jimmy Ray in the hospital an' the sheriff put Bubba in jail."

"What about you, Mary Jo," I queried, "Do you love Bubba?"

She sat silent for a few moments with eyes cast down. Then she looked up at me and said, "Bubba took care of me when I really needed help. My cousin popped my cherry when I was twelve. It's a wonder I didn't get pregnant 'til I was 14 as much fuckin' as I did after that. I told you last night that I love to fuck and I loved it from the first. I don't know who Jolene or Ellie's daddies are, but it ain't likely that they're the same man. I weren't able to finish school what with being pregnant and then having babies to take care of. My parents weren't happy about me being a slut, but they still let me stay with them until Bubba came along. When Bubba knocked me up with Bobby, my parents finally threw me out and the girls came with me. Bubba took us all in. We've been together ever since. I don't know that I love Bubba or not. We understand each other an' that works for us. He don't never ask me what I do when he's not around an' I don't bother him about his tomcattin' neither."

"What about Jolene and Ellie?" I asked.

"Why do you ask?" she retorted, "You want some of them too?"

She laughed at the shocked expression on my face, "You should see yourself in a mirror. I don't think them girls have done anything yet, but it's only a matter of time. I told Bubba I'd cut his'n off if he messed around with 'em. I keep hopin' that they'll finish school an' maybe have a better life than me. That's why I want you to test them. I know they're smart. Maybe if the test tells 'em that, they'll try harder to finish school."

Not knowing what to say, I started the truck and pulled away from the country store. Without looking at me, Mary Jo continued softly, "Maybe you should break 'em in too. They're gonna be doing it soon anyway. At least you kin tell 'em how to avoid getting knocked up. They might listen to you even though they won't listen to me. You can make 'em feel good too. You sure as hell made me feel good."

"Are you serious, Mary Jo?" I exclaimed. "Both Jolene and Ellie are underage. I could go to prison if I had sex with them."

"Only if someone complained," she retorted, "An' that ain't gonna happen. I seen the way they watched you last night and this morning. They want it even if they don't know it yet."

"They know it already," I said. "Jolene came to me after I went to sleep on the couch. She said she expected Bubba to do it to her eventually. I put her off and told her to go back to bed. She told me that Ellie wants to do it with me too."

"So, there," she said, "You see, you're the only one who seems to have a problem with it. An' I guess I'd better talk to Jolene. Bubba knows I'm serious about what I'll do if he hurts my babies. She don't need to be worryin' about that."

I gathered my thoughts before responding, "Even if I agree to this preposterous scheme, there isn't enough privacy at your house."

"Yeah, you're right about that," she agreed. "An' I don't need Bobby getting confused about what his sisters are doing. I guess you'll just have to take her home with you."

"I don't believe you," I exclaimed. "You just met me yesterday. You don't know anything about me and you're ready to let me take your daughter home with the express purpose of relieving her of her virginity? How do you know I'm not a pimp or a murderer or a drug dealer or something?"

"Bullshit, Billy," she retorted. "You couldn't be any of them things the way you acted since you got here. You sure as hell wouldn't be arguing with me if you meant to hurt her. I'm a good judge of people and I trust you already. B'sides, if'n you take care of my girls, you'll have a good reason to come back and take care of me too."

At that point we had already pulled up in front of her house and were finishing our conversation in the truck. I told her I had to think about her proposition before I could agree to it. I asked whether there was anything I could do to help until Paul arrived but she said that the kids would do the chores. I picked up the toolbox to take it back in. On the way in, I stopped to tighten the hinges on the screen door. Then I went around the cabin to see whether anything else needed tightening. I had tightened most of the doors and some of the kitchen cabinets when Paul pulled up in front.

It only took a few minutes to replace the damaged hose and refill the cooling system. While we were working, I filled Paul in on what had transpired since the previous evening.

"Jesus, Bill!" Paul exclaimed, "You sure know how to get in trouble, don't you?"

"A lot of guys would be ecstatic to have that kind of trouble," I responded.

"You're right about that," he laughed. "So what are you going to do about it?"

"I'm giving serious consideration to taking Mary Jo up on her offer," I replied. "I'm just about convinced that she's right when she says that I can help those girls understand how to avoid pregnancy and maybe give them a little motivation to finish school too."

"Wow, you're good," he said. "Not everyone could come up with such a noble excuse for fucking two teenaged girls."

"Hey," I grinned, "If you've got it, you've got it. Everyone else here seems to think this is a good idea. Who am I to argue?"

"Just don't get into more trouble than you can handle," he admonished.

We had finished replacing the hose and started the engine to check for leaks. After running the engine for ten or fifteen minutes, we didn't see any signs of leaking water. I told Paul that I thought I would be able to make it home and he left. Once he had departed, Mary Jo came back outside to ask me what I had decided. I told her I would accept her proposal. I suggested that I approach Jolene by asking her to go out on a date with me. If she accepted, we could take it from there. Mary Jo thought that was a splendid idea. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands while she called Jolene in. We went to the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Jolene," I started, "How would you like to go out on a date with me?"

"What do you mean, a date," she responded. "What do you do on a date."

I said, "I thought we could go to a restaurant for dinner and then to a movie if that would be alright with you."

Her face brightened like sunshine as she said, "I'd love to! I ain't never been to no movie before."

Then her face fell, "I don't have anything nice enough to wear to a restaurant."

"Don't worry about that," I offered. "I'll make sure you have whatever you need. But before you agree, you need to talk with your mother in private. I'll wait outside until you decide what you want to do."

About 15 minutes later, Jolene came out onto the porch with an excited expression.

"Mr. Bill," she said, "I accept your invitation to go on a date."

"That's great," I said as I gave her a little hug, "Just let me say goodbye to your mom and we'll be on our way. You can wait in the car for just a minute, OK?"

"OK, Mr. Bill," she said as she scurried off toward the car.

I went inside and found myself alone with Mary Jo.

I embraced her as she said in a soft voice, "Take good care of my baby, Billy."

"You can count on it," I assured her. "I'll bring her home after the movie if that's what she wants. You really won't be upset, if she wants to stay overnight?"

"No, Billy," she replied, "As long as that's what she wants, I won't be upset. I might be a little jealous that she gets to wake up in your arms and not me, but I won't be upset."

"Well then," I said as I turned toward the door, "I'll have to see to it that you get your turn too."

I got in the car, started it and headed toward town saying to Jolene, "If we hurry, we'll be able to get to the bank before it closes. And I want you to call me 'Bill, ' not 'Mr. Bill.' I'd rather not confuse anyone. Except when we go to the store. Then you should call me 'Uncle Bill.' Think you can handle that?"

"Sure, Uncle Bill," she grinned, "Whatever you say."

We made it to the bank just in time. I went in alone and made a withdrawal sufficient to cover my planned expenditures. From there we went to J. C. Penny's. I found a younger sales clerk in the young women's department. I told her that my niece was going on her first date and that she needed something nice to wear including shoes and stockings. Jolene tried on several outfits finally selecting a pale yellow sundress that complimented her hair and eyes. She got a pair of low heels, thigh high stockings and a slip to wear with the sundress. I also bought her a new pair of jeans, new tennis shoes, a couple of tops to go with the jeans and a couple of bra and panty sets. When we got out to the car, she gave me a fierce hug and told me that was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for her.

Then I asked Jolene what kinds of things Mary Jo needed from the grocery store. I told her I wanted to do something for her family for helping me when my car broke down. Together we made a list, mostly of staples like sugar, flour, cornmeal, coffee etc. I did include some hamburger and pork. I stopped at a drug store on the way to the grocery to get a few things we might need including a toothbrush for Jolene in case she stayed overnight. It was late afternoon when we got back to my house. We put all the groceries away except the non-perishable items that were going to Mary Jo. I hung Jolene's new dress in my bedroom closet leaving the rest of her new clothes on the bed. I gave her a tour of the house. Even though it was just a rental house, Jolene was suitably impressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.