First Chill - Cover

First Chill

Copyright© 2016 by Maxicue

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Snake brings Joe and company into the bitter cold wilds of pre-Russian Northern Asia. Eventually. Meanwhile, everyone moves to Massachusetts to a defunct college campus Nick redevelops into his corporate home and a resident theater for Lindy and the diverse performance company she leads. As usual, lots of hot sex, including the most beautiful women in existence. Please read the Tales from the beginning. Even with the synopsis I provided.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Orgy   Interracial   First   Double Penetration  

Another day of creative work ended in an evening of Nick’s Tales. I sat with my wives this time. We had spent a lot of the day together discussing what happened the night before. Helen often joined the discussion, though for the Tales she sat away from us, with Salomé. And the Helen clones, including Consuela though not Angelique. And Stan, probably because of Consuela.

“So, let’s get cold, shall we?” Nick began.

“I hope not literally,” I said. Having grown up in the frigid Upper Midwest, I had enough of cold. Why else go to school in Hawaii? Well, several reasons, and rigid academia not one of them. Perfect weather every day had as much to do with it as anything.

“We’ve spent quite a lot of time in steamy equatorial climes,” Salomé reminded me. “It never got sweaty.”

“Speak for yourself,” said Consuela, and we laughed.

“As obvious as ice is cold, the cold weather had a significant and utterly visceral importance in those travels. Survival at its most challenging. So a taste of it might help the illusion.”

“Great,” I muttered.

“Don’t worry, sweetheart,” Helena smirked. I could hear “big baby” somehow in the endearment. “We’ll keep you warm.”

Despite her teasing tone, I embraced the meaning. “Great!” I said with a big smile. My wives and I shared a chuckle.

Yoshie, Xo’s Japanese angel appeared and sat on my lap. “I’ll help,” she said, giving me a kiss.

“Even better,” I grinned.

She whispered, “I want to discuss what happened last night after the Tales.”

“Sure. You’re always welcome.” Aside from Zhenzhen, she was my favorite of Xo’s angels.

“I’m glad,” she responded and added another kiss.

“So,” Nick said a little impatiently, “Things might feel a little nippy.”

“Snake,” Lindy interrupted, “If these tales are meant, in the end, to create graphic novels, how will an illusionary chill end up in the result?”

“Who’s to say any of the illusions will remain?” Betty replied.

“Of course they won’t,” Lindy responded. “So it’s just for us, this living within the Tales. Immersion provoking a more passionate result, us having sort of lived it.”

“It’s more than that, isn’t it Nick?” I speculated. “You’re bringing yourself inside us. Your history. Your various skins. You’re changing our minds so to speak. Like your various excretions make us horny or healthy, except with the permanency unique to the nervous system, particularly nerve structures in the brain, instead of the passing drug effect of your liquid excretions. I feel the effect of your words and the illusions they create via Naomi’s drawings. I always feel enlivened by them afterwards, despite the intense and frequent spending, both literally and figuratively. You’re giving us you, your eternal nature and your hugely expansive consciousness. And it not only stays, but grows with every Tale.”

“If it’s true,” Nick grinned, “does it bother you?”

“No,” I heard and said.

“But Snake,” Lindy argued. “Can we even answer that? Isn’t it possible your influence would keep us from objecting?”

Nick’s grin ended immediately. “I hope not.”

Angelique stood up beside Lindy and gazed down at her with anger. “I said no, Lindy, and I meant it. And I think I know if it were Nick’s influence or not. Even if it was, if he were subtle enough to bypass my sensitivity about such things, about the processes and unusual events my mind experiences, I have absolutely no objections. I trust Nick. I found you because of him. Because of you and because of him, my life has never been better in every way.

“You do remember what Simon attempted? I think all of us who were there with us in Paris could not forget. He tried to do what Nick is perhaps doing, as Joe said, change our minds. A brief attempt, perhaps, an assault actually, a mind rape, but aided by his sick drugs, he made us far more susceptible than Nick ever could or would want. He entered us, sometimes literally, a true rape, and in those cases left himself in us via his cum and his words. For the more fortunate, just his words. But those remain, while the effect of his cum disappeared as quickly as his drugs. The brainwash remains, but experience ended up subsuming it. It became inconsequential, perhaps an occasional tickle of asshole thoughts. Hate Nick and his angels. Okay. Except I love them too. Love and hate. Yin and yang. The brainwashing lost. But his essence may still remain, just as Nick’s. His eternal essence and his vast consciousness. The rest became inconsequential. You remember how I dealt with it?”

“Of course. You made it a big joke,” Lindy sniffled. “You made a joke of his fucking mind rape and his actual fucking rape.”

“It helped that, for such a huge dick, he has such a small dick. It also helped that I wasn’t actually conscious when it happened. But I became conscious, and I immediately knew. I knew new thought had been injected into me like his stupid cum. Just like every new event in my mind, like every new experience in my life, I studied it. It’s my source for creativity, as you well know. Nothing goes unexamined, especially nothing major or intense.”

“Your music is metaphor for these experiences?” I said.

“Yes Joe. Lots of metaphors of you.”

“Thanks.”

“Thank you, my warden. Anyway, instead of suffering from Simon’s assault, I attacked. Not actually, since that would be suicidal. Only in my mind and in my words, to you, my loves. I repelled him with disgust. I humiliated him.

“My point is, from the first, I sensed Nick’s intrusion via his Tales. How could I not, since how else could I be so thoroughly transported without his entering my mind? If it shocked me or I felt it to be transgressive, that lasted hardly a moment, because it was too fucking fun! And yes, I felt the aftereffects and knew them to be the actual effects of the Tales.”

“You didn’t say anything,” said Lindy.

“And make you defensive? You proved why. I found nothing wrong with it, and everything right about it. Who doesn’t want injections of immortality and expanded consciousness? I sensed no influence or greater obedience to Nick. If I had, I doubt I would care. And not because of my submissiveness. The similarity only rests in trust. I can only submit to my master and mistresses because I trust them. I trust you Nick.”

Merci, Angelique,” Nick bowed.

De rien, mon ami,” Angelique replied.

“It’s far from nothing,” Nick argued.

“It’s a figure of speech,” Angelique shrugged.

“Still.”

“Okay. It’s something. Most definitely something.”

“Maybe everything?”

Peut-être.”

“What would you think,” Betty said, “if the graphic novels did transport their readers?”

Nick chuckled. “Let’s get cold, mes amis.”


The raft from the ship drops seven on a cold, rocky shore. Any thaw happening in such northern climes begins its recession. The benefit of the timing lies solely with the ship avoiding the harsher weather and enjoying relatively calm water. For those who disembarked, their first winter comes soon for their travel. But it won’t be their only winter, and acclimation needs to be done.

Seven includes the young threesome, Nick and his angel, and a particularly large and hairy and docile donkey and its minder, also large and hairy and docile. The man originates hundreds of miles south of where they begin the journey, on the southern area of the peninsula of future Korea, a land conquered by the Japanese. The donkey has been useful carrying supplies for conquering armies, and the man as well, as minder and as scout, or a guide for scouts, reading footprints and foliage for human and game passing by, both to be hunted. Buying the donkey means essentially buying the man, though Nick objects to such ownership. But donkey and man come as a pair. Despite being two completely different animals, they are their only friends.

That changes along the way, due as much to the cold being countered by the warmth of bodies huddled close under blankets as it does the innate warmth of character of Chanda. Beneath those blankest, the man proves to be a vigorous and empathetic lover, surprisingly expert at sex for such a solitary man.

After their first session of fucking, with him cumming twice and her innumerable times, she murmurs, “How come you’re so good at this?”

A quiet, low and sexy chuckle precedes his response, “I have a thirst for pussy, and for generating the most fluids from it, as much as a drunken man for alcohol. In order to sate this need, I have learned to hunt for interested females, often quiet ones like me. Hardly ever the prettiest ones who can choose their mate among many, and often choose superficially, though sometimes there are exceptions among the shy or those unaware of their beauty. Mostly its older females I find the neediest, widows or even wives cuckolding their husbands who never satisfy them.”

“But none remained to reap continuous lovemaking of such amazing ability?”

“I am a brief sojourn from their mostly joyless lives. A vacation. Some seek more than one vacation, but not many.”

“And you prefer it that way.”

“Yes. I prefer my solitary life.”

“And variety.”

“Yes. I think, if a man spoke true, he would enjoy variety instead of one mate. After all, what man, or human, wants the same meal every evening?”

“True,” Chanda laughs.

“But,” the thick, hairy man adds, “I may have found the exception. I feel like steak every day, but I have a feeling it will be spiced differently. Always a surprising difference.”

With that he embraces Chanda. The kiss becomes lovemaking which lasts longer than the first, even though both of them enjoy only one orgasm. The orgasms though, simultaneous, far exceed the several before in intensity and duration, as if all the earlier ones pile on top of each other. The magnitude sends the big man into oblivion.

“I agree with you lover,” Chanda murmurs, smirking at her unconscious companion, “that you have met your match. Lucky for you I will always respect your independence.”

Their encounter with their first village, a clan of two families intermingling into one, proves less than welcoming. Shiny things don’t interest this small group of survivors, who appear to be a mix of Inuit and Chinese. Blankets do, though they are disappointed when Nick can only spare two. It’s enough to share food, what little can be shared, and sharing a small hut.

“We should go on a hunt with them,” the donkey minder suggests when they huddle together in the hut. “Perhaps we can teach each other things.”

“Ideas are the best things to trade,” Nick agrees, “because they last. I have another. Something I wish to discuss with their matriarch alone.”

“We know what,” says Kim with a smirk.

“They do seem to lack young children,” her second boyfriend nods.

As luck would have it, Nick and the matriarch can communicate. A strong minion has intermingled with a tribe many miles west of them, her birthplace even farther west, in the Caucasian enclave of future Russia. It isn’t an exact match. This group seems to have a slightly different patois. But they manage.

“You speak of new blood,” the old woman of the clan, though she can hardly be much into her forties, responds to his concerns about incest. “This means you wish to fuck us?”

“It’s the only way to continue your bloodline. And fortunately for you, I have hearty blood.”

Her laughter comes unexpectedly. “It has been our way for generations, even if we never realized the benefit.”

“Then why the cold greeting?”

“Our tribe has had difficulties with our friendliness. People strange to us, who look different from us, have turned friendship into something different. Something cruel. They fucked us like enemies conquering us cruelly. And they have taken us, made slaves of us. And, of any people I have encountered or heard about, you look more foreign than anyone.”

“The stranger, the scarier.”

“Yes.”

“How can I prove myself? How can I prove I mean no harm, but the opposite?”

“You can demonstrate your respect for us.”

“I do respect you. To survive this harsh land takes great strength.”

The matriarch shrugs. “This land is all we know.”

“Nevertheless, I am impressed. How can I prove it?”

“You can fuck me.”

Nick smiles. “With pleasure.”

Nick begins gently. She obviously never experienced this way of loving. “Ssh. Let me do it my way. Please.”

“Okay,” she says after gazing into his eyes.

“Cover us with blankets,” he asks of the guard who remains with them. “I wish her to be naked.”

The guard looks to her leader, who nods. “I will let you know if I feel threatened,” she tells him.

“When you moan, say yes as much as you can so he understands it is not pain,” Nick suggests.

“Okay,” she laughs.

She enjoys the strange kisses, especially when they move from her mouth to other places. Little shivers and moans accompany most of his oral exploration. They become louder when he focuses on her breasts. Her excitement allows him to remove her furs. He enjoys her soft flesh. Like all creatures of harsh, cold environs, a layer of fat protects her. She’s thick, but wonderfully shapely. And fat hides great strength, demonstrated when she writhes and he must use his godlike strength to control her to keep his mouth on task.

“What... ?” she briefly shrieks before a moan takes over. His mouth has gone where no mouth has gone before, on her mons. His tongue stroking her clit causes the moan. “Okay,” she giggles.

Lips, tongue and fingers work her pussy, while one hand remains playing with her hard nipples. It takes several minutes to work her into a frenzy, his head holding her as steady as possible. Her bucking reaction to a powerful orgasm makes her even harder to control, but he manages. Luckily her cry of pleasure contains positive words.

As her orgasm subsides, he slides up her and over her and guides his long thick cock to her open, swollen pussy lips. Pushing in a few inches, he withdraws until only his glans remain, pussy lips hugging it. Pushing deeper each time, he slowly fills her. Once fully in, he continues the lengthy, slow strokes. His finger presses at the top of her clit, pushing it against his shaft.

Her moans continue, timed to his thrusts, often containing those positive words.

He gradually speeds up his thrusts, and she joins the fucking with counter-thrusts as powerful as expected from this strong woman. They slam together, her moans increasing in volume when pubic bone meets pubic bone.

A tremendous orgasm seizes her, stilling her. He slows his thrusts, but continues them throughout, bringing them back to speed and faster when her pelvis lifts to meet them.

He sees her eyes widen, obviously reaching even more intense pleasure. Just as he builds towards the crescendo, she pulls his mouth to her and they aggressively kiss. Mouths continue to press together when hers opens wide, her tongue jutting out into his mouth, and her breath gasps and her larynx vibrates moans.

Her entire body stiffens and trembles. Several last quick thrusts, and he joins her in ecstasy. Both arch, with their pressing and rubbing pubic bones the apexes.

“Yes,” she murmurs when they relax. “You may fuck my women.”

“Only those with at least two summers since their first moon bleeding can be the youngest.”

“But younger ones can bear children.”

“I know, but this is my rule.”

“Okay.”

“And you will be pregnant as well.”

“It has been many summers since my last child, at least any who survived.”

“You continue your moon bleeding?”

“Yes.”

“Then you are pregnant, and a strong and healthy baby will emerge from you.”

She smiles widely. “Good. What of your other men?”

“Do they appeal to you?”

“The two thins ones are cute. The thick one looks manly.”

Nick laughs. “Don’t be greedy.”

“One of the thin ones? I can have him stay.”

“Both thin ones. They enjoy sharing, and the pale one will enjoy tasting his friend’s cum in your cunt.”

“Mmm. Sounds good. And the thick one can enjoy my second, who will be your second. The bigger the better for her.”

“I have heard he loves as good as me.”

“It will be my gift to that jealous bitch. Quiet her scheming antagonism. Kubla will guide you from oldest to youngest. Will you be capable of fucking them all?”

“I am more resilient and can get hard quicker than any man. But what about Kubla?”

“He is our night guard. He is used to being up at night.”

“He will need relief,” Nick explains, gesturing to the obvious erection in the man’s pants.

The woman laughs. “I have heard my second likes sucking cock. You will give her her desire.”

The guard nods. He remains expressionless. A most stoic man. And silent.

The leader continues her commands, “And send the second’s mate to the visitors. Have him send the men to me.”

“The second’s mate?” Nick asks.

“I have heard too often my second complain of his weak manliness.”

“Let Chanda take care of him then. She can make the weakest man strong.”

“Good,” the woman chuckles.

“And Kim can join you with her young men. She likes playing with women.”

“Really? I don’t think I would like that.”

“You don’t have to play with her. But you might enjoy it. I’m certain you will enjoy her attention to you.”

“The way you licked my cunt?”

“Maybe even better.”

“Mmm. Okay.”

Everyone agrees to the situation.

Many moans and hollers fill the quiet air of the tiny village that night. The most emerge from the leader’s hut, and of those, the most come from her. She discovers she has no problem tasting a girl’s pussy, especially when filled with cock while hers get filled as well, and Kim licks her. Kim even convinces her to experience double penetration when she demonstrates herself how intense it is while licking the leader to ecstasy. With aid of Nick’s essence, the leader’s back hole gets slicked up. And the replication becomes complete when she tongues Kim’s pussy during the event. Though distracted, Kim makes up for it with her own fingers and the vision of her lovers fucking the woman, and joins in the collection of primal moans expressing climaxes.

For Nick, journeying from hut to hut proves quite enjoyable. He discovers a clan filled exclusively by enthusiastic lovers. The fourth woman ends up being Kubla’s mate. Not only does the ever silent guard have no problem with it (Nick manages to get him to explain afterwards that they have never had a successful birth before, either the baby came out dead or too damaged to live. First cousins born of first cousins probably has something to do with it.), but ends up getting sloppy seconds to relieve his continuous tumescence.

The last woman ends up being the best. A girl really. Bordering on too young, it doesn’t help her cause that she had an early menses. But her doleful eyes on her very pretty young face can’t be fought. She has awakened to the whispers between Kubla and the stranger, whom she finds exotic and delectable. She understands the argument immediately and makes her stand. “You will fuck me. If I understand, you have fucked all the others. Am I too ugly?”

“Not hardly,” says Nick with a quiet chuckle. “You attract me.”

“So?”

“You’re so young.”

“I am older than I seem.”

“Oh?”

“In spirit.”

Nick chuckles. “Of course.”

“Please.”

“Why so eager, and with a stranger?”

“Please. Lie down on me.”

He sees her concern. Her eyes dance from side to side and tear up. Beside her, two brothers lay a couple feet away from her. Their eyes have opened and Nick suspects they have feigned sleep. They share a leer. Nick understands. He lies over her.

She whispers, “I want to fuck you. When I first saw you, it was my first thought and my last. But you understand what your presence means. Your intent.”

“Your brothers threaten you.”

“They promise to make good on it at the first opportunity. This is it. If you don’t take me, they will. Our leader can no longer threaten them. They can claim it was you.”

“Even if you told her it was them?”

“I wouldn’t. I cannot seem weak.”

“So you never told her of their desire to rape you.”

“No. She saw it in my eyes and their eyes.”

“Why must you be strong?”

“Because she sees herself in me.”

“She sees you as her successor.”

“If she lives long enough for me to be old enough.”

“She’s a vital woman.”

“We don’t live to be old. Any weakness, any illness, and the cold takes us.”

“I can tell. You want me to fuck you here? In front of them?”

“If we must.”

“No,” says Nick with quiet anger. He rises and squats beside her. “You are not strong enough to withstand what will follow.”

“But...”

He lifts her, covers and all, into his arms. “I am taking her to my hut,” he says to Kubla. “See that these two do not follow.”

The silent man nods.

The girl’s cute smile and giggle warms Nick’s heart. “I am Matta,” she says.

“Nick.”

“I know.”

In the hut, Chanda watches with an amused smile when Nick enters with Matta. She lies beside the formerly or usually impotent man.

“Distract him if he wakes,” Nick says.

Chanda nods.

“What’s father doing here?” Matta asks while being placed gently on furs.

“We didn’t want him watching me cuckold him,” Nick replies, slipping under the covers.

“Why not? He’s seen it plenty.”

“Your mother fucks other men?”

“Plenty. Among other things. She’s the village whore.”

“And your brothers expected the same of you?”

“Others do, but mostly my brothers are highly sexed like my mother.”

“And sleeping with them would give them the easiest opportunity.”

“Perhaps, but they seem singularly interested in me. At least two of the widows have shown interest.”

“Because you’re young?”

“Probably. They’re not unattractive. But their leers, and their touches, and even their smell turns me off. Especially when they rub themselves under their blankets.”

“What about women?” Nick asks.

“What do you mean?”

“You can trust me, Matta.”

“I like looking at them. Smelling them. Touching them.”

“Have you touched them?”

“Only ... my mother. She ... sated my need. Because I wanted it, not her.”

“Another one,” Chanda chuckles.

“What does she mean?” Matta asks Nick.

“Some women crave only women. Men not only don’t satisfy them, but disgust them. Except me. What do you think of me?”

“I think you’re beautiful,” she murmurs and pulls his mouth to hers. It’s an experienced kiss, learned incestuously Nick presumes. Her mother has been the only female to know how to kiss well. The kiss enflames them. Her hands urgently pull on his clothes. He strips her while she strips him. After another vigorous kiss with naked breasts and pussy rubbing against Nick’s nakedness, she moans, “Fuck me.”

“I want to make you ready.”

“I am ready.” She pulls his hand to her pussy. His fingers feel the truth.

“I can make it painless,” he explains.

“I don’t care. I need you.”

“You are as oversexed as your family,” he chuckles, placing his glans against her lower lips and pushing in.

“Yes!” she exclaims. Whether answering the question or expressing her delight isn’t certain. Perhaps both.

She’s as tight as any virgin, but also slicker than any he has known, even without his added tonguing. And as hot as any save the angels he has fucked, his lamented Indian angel, and Chen, whom he will never see again, or at least for a very long time. His glans tap at her hymen. Rearing back, ready to assault it, she unexpectedly lifts into his thrust. He breaks through and buries deep. All the way in. Tapping at a much more impenetrable wall.

He can see the pain twisting her face, but she remains silent, until she says, “Kiss me.”

As they kiss, she keeps him deep, squirming against him. A subtler friction inside than the usual thrusting, the outside blatantly rubs bone against bone. The kiss intensifies, communicating pleasure overcoming pain. He adds to it by gently squeezing her small breasts and caressing her nipples.

“Ah,” she moans when lips separate. Her pelvis relaxes, pulls back, bringing his cock to the edge of escape. He reverses the motion just in time, slowly going deep again. Her assistance, lifting into the penetration, does not hurry it. Her hand pulls his head down for further kissing. Again they rub pubic bones before repeating the unhurried retreat and thrust.

They continue the slow fuck for several minutes. Unlike most fucks, neither of them seek new angles. His remain high inside her vaginal canal, glans carving into the most sensitive roof.

Ending the kiss marks a change. Her hands grab his buttocks, urging greater speed. Her guidance suggests a gradual quickening. He arches his back to add his mouth to the digital ministrations of her breasts. Her moans please him as much as her friction on his cock and her sweet young breasts. His hand, having been replaced by his mouth, reaches between them to caress her clit.

Grabbing hard on his buttocks, she suddenly steers them to hard and fast. Moments later, head flung back, body tightening, her moans become a high, lengthy keen.

He keeps the rapid thrusts going through the peak of her orgasm, only stopping and undulating against her when his cock pumps potent seed into her depths, the ejaculations sending washes of pleasure throughout his body.

Whether his inner throbbing or his outer rubbing or the hot pulses of liquid inundating her womb trigger it, her orgasm becomes even more intense, creating a higher peak. Her keening stops, and she becomes literally breathless.

When it finally abates, she giggles. “I guess I like to fuck.”

“I guess so,” he chuckles.

“Can you get hard again? I want to go again, this time on top.”

“Of course.”

“I can help you get hard.” Releasing his loosening penis from her cunt, she turn around under the blankets and engulfs it in her hot mouth.

“Lessons from your mother?” he asks her.

“Mmm-hmm,” she responds, the buzz of it adding excitement to her efforts. Lifting off, her small hand fisting it, she explains, “When the rest of men, including my father, went hunting, she beckoned our oldest male into her hut. He has problems getting hard, so it was most instructive.”

“You didn’t object to his taste?”

“He didn’t have much flavor. Only my mother would get his cum. She gave me a sample. The bitterness along with the odor turned my stomach.”

“I am neither bitter nor odorous. Do you trust me?”

“I do. Maybe next time.”

As usual, he hardened quickly.

“Wow,” she says. “Are other men so quick?”

“Only men your age,” he chuckles. “And they tend to cum almost as quickly. Ooh,” he responds to her sending his glans into her throat. After three strokes, she pulls off and straddles him, guiding his cock to her opening. “Good you stopped. I might have given you an early taste.”

She beamed proudly. “But you did,” she replied, moaning afterwards, sending his cock all the way in. “I have tasted myself on my mother’s lips. I could taste your taste with mine. You were right.”

“You can always trust me.”

“I know.”

Unlike the first time, she tries different angles. She varies speeds. None win out, or all do, as she sustains speeds and angles for a time. Amidst it, he suggests, “Rub yourself and squeeze your nipples like I did,” and she complies. His hands enjoy grasping her thick young butt flesh, at times only monitoring her ride, at other times, especially later times, guiding the fuck. The latter comes when she cums, which she does three times before he speeds the thrusts, lifting up against her descent, and pulls her hard against him when his own climax arrives, timed with her final, most explosive one. Again she arches, goes stiff, becomes breathless, trembling and gasping when she breathes again. At the end of it, her body collapses on his, going inert.

“Ungh,” they hear near them. Her father, in Nick’s position, his eyes gazing at his daughter, cums inside Chanda.

“Sorry I watched,” he practically sobs.

“I’m not,” Matta smiles. “It’s been too long since it brought you such pleasure, both participating and watching, instead of shame.”

“Yes,” he sighs. “Thank you, Chanda.”

“Glad to be of service,” Chanda giggles.

“I want to take your daughter with me,” Nick says, “if she’ll let me.”

“Yes. Please,” Matta grins.

“It might be best,” the father responds sadly.

“You know of my threat?”

“Yes. I’m not proud of my sons. I am proud of you. Your mother and her sister and I have discussed it. Our leader suggested you stay with her.”

“To train as leader?”

“Yes.”

“Then she won’t accept my leaving.”

“Even she isn’t certain she can protect you from your brothers and others. Others who expect you to be like your mother.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.