First Chill
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Maxicue

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Snake brings Joe and company into the bitter cold wilds of pre-Russian Northern Asia. Eventually. Meanwhile, everyone moves to Massachusetts to a defunct college campus Nick redevelops into his corporate home and a resident theater for Lindy and the diverse performance company she leads. As usual, lots of hot sex, including the most beautiful women in existence. Please read the Tales from the beginning. Even with the synopsis I provided.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Orgy   Interracial   First   Double Penetration  

Nick continued his Tale, remaining in ancient Siam. “I awaited Chanda’s return, Sokhen my sole companion. I continued telling her history stories, and we continued making love, even better than before. In three months her pregnancy began to become apparent, though subtly and easily hidden. Not that she felt any need to hide it. She cherished it, a most wondrous souvenir of our time together. But in her disguise as a shy nerd, more in her head than her heart or loins, she hid her body as much as anyone did at that time. At least when amongst the public. In private neither of us wore much clothes, usually none at all.

“When I knew Chanda’s return neared, Sokhen and I began a game, which I took more seriously than her, even if she didn’t know that. We called it, ‘Find a Mate.’”


“Really?” asks Sokhen, lying along Nick’s side after some lovely soft sex, and the just as lovely intimacy of conversation which often followed. His suggestion has lifted her head from his chest. “You wish us to travel?”

“What’s so surprising?” Nick grins. “I always travel.”

“But not with me. Except for Chen.” The name saddens Sokhen.

His fingers stroke through her long black hair. “I miss her, too.”

“But why now?” Sokhen asks.

“You mean why did I wait or why this change?”

“Both? You have never hidden me, especially lately. We have often been seen in public in this most populated of towns. It could be smaller, more unsophisticated places could have problems with my youth and your different race, but I doubt that would bother you. It certainly wouldn’t bother me. And yet you remained. With me. Hardly impregnating anyone except me.” They chuckled and rubbed her belly.

“Getting tired of me?” Nick asks.

“No. Never. I do not look forward to your leaving me.”

“Me either.”

“So why is this so different? And why does it change?”

“You came to me to learn history. I have had much to tell you.”

“History was an excuse.”

“Was it?”

She bows her head, “No. But you have to admit it helped the other reason to happen.” She lifts her head to show him her smile, which he kisses. “So what changed?”

“You’re losing interest in our game.”

“The ‘Find a Mate’ game? Choices have dried up.”

“Here.”

“Oh. So we’re travelling to play a game?”

“I told you you’re losing interest. You’ve had fun with it.”

“I have. The challenge of not making them feel like idiots or rejects was the most fun.”

“Not the seduction?”

“Too easy,” she states proudly and they laugh.

“What happened to that shy young woman?”

“You fucked it out of me. But really, coming from the place of surprise and the unexpected assured success, even if it wasn’t some poor young man’s success in the end. Proof of a key tactic of yours, isn’t it?”

“True.”

“Nick. This isn’t a game. You think you’ve found someone for me.”

“Maybe. We’ll see.”

“Which means...” she sniffles.

“Sokhen,” he murmurs, “You knew I would have to leave you. I want to leave you with some happiness.”

“To assuage your guilt.”

“Yes,” he admits.

After a pause, she manages a brave smile on her teary face. “Okay.” She slides down his body, grasping his penis and bringing it into her mouth. Once she gets it hard, she straddles him and rides him, with unusual gentleness. Her eyes close in concentration. He bends enough to kiss her, also gentle.

The kiss grows more intense as does her ride. It becomes as hard and fast as ever. Her mouth separates and lets her howl his name as he gives her everything she needs, harsh pinches of nipples and rubbing of her clit.

Turning over, he continues the relentless fuck. It brings her to one solo orgasm before he joins her for a second. She pulls him into a kiss, hotter and more energetic than expected. “I may find a mate,” she murmurs afterwards, “but you’ll always be my man.”

“Thank you,” he murmurs back, which surprises her and pleases her more than anything else he could say. She settles into sleep contented.

It takes two days to arrive at their destination. He impregnates others along the way, letting Sokhen witness them, and participate if the woman lets her. It has never happened before, her witnessing his most common job, and she enjoys it immensely, watching her beautiful lover fuck another, and even better when she joins in.

The most beautiful and sexiest woman of her kind greets them when they enter the town. Nick embraces his granddaughter. When Sokhen embraces Chanda, surprisingly her exact same height but with a much more luscious body, further surprise comes when a kiss is added, its intensity taking her breath away.

“You’re perfect,” Chanda murmurs into her ear.

Sokhen laughs with what little breath she has. “You calling me perfect?”

“You have been for Grandfather. And you will be.”

“For whom?”

Chanda laughs, a most delightful and infectious sound. Instead of answering though, she grasps her hand and pulls. “Come on.”

Sokhen gets led to the largest house in town and behind it where a large and sumptuous garden grows. In a small clearing of grass is a tall walking Buddha sculpture. Two figures kneel before it, but not in supplication. A young man sobs and a young woman comforts him, hugging him from behind.

“Sorhum and Sophorn,” Chanda informs her in a whisper.

“Why is he crying?”

“I am leaving him.”

“Is that his sister?”

“Sort of. Best friends really. Which is the problem.”

“She wants to be more than friends.”

“So does he, but they’re afraid.”

“Of what?”

“Sex ruining things.”

“Nonsense.”

“I agree, but they have bad examples. Cruel and abusive fathers who happened to be best friends. Treating their mothers horribly before wandering off to adventure together and getting killed.”

“And the mothers?”

“Lovers, through comforting each other.”

“Do they know?”

“Sorum knows. And approves. It is a model for her for what love is.”

“I have a purpose here. To seduce the girl.”

“And entice the boy to join.”

“How is he special?”

“They both are. He’s a scribe and illustrator with a beautiful and skillful hand. Art perhaps given to him by his mother, who sculpts. She created the Buddha. And she’s a poet.”

“How perfect. I can inspire her to write great epics about our people.”

“Clever girl,” Chanda approves.

“And I suppose he’s shy,” Sokhen smirks at Nick who shrugs.

“Not after you break through his shell,” Chanda responds. “Then he becomes quite passionate.”

“Sounds like me. Maybe too much?”

“He’s neither as wild nor as clever as you. And he’s used to being around cleverer women.”

“Is he dull?”

“Not in the least. It’s purely by comparison that he’s less smart.”

“And the girl.”

“A competition perhaps in who is cleverer. But it’s a different intelligence I think.”

“Creative rather than scholarly,” Sokhen guesses.

“She knows her stuff,” Chanda shrugs.

“And you can be quite creative,” Nick winks.

The three finally approach the two. When the young friends notice, Sophorn looks embarrassed and Sorum looks daggers at Chanda and at Nick. But when she sees Sokhen, her look changes. Sokhen can see a flash of desire and returns it. A classically beautiful face, long and lean like the rest of her body, almost boyish it in its subtle curves, Sokhen wonders if the young woman’s mother modelled the face of the Buddha after her. There’s an almost masculine strength in it, along with the feminine. She knows, if this threesome comes to pass, that Sorum will not only be the tallest of them, but the strongest.

After introductions, with Sophorn apologizing for his less than mannish weeping and Chanda brushing it aside and embracing him, Sokhen suggests giving the soon to be ex-lovers time together, to which Sorum easily agrees.

Nick walks with the young women a moment. “I hear the calling of a horny, too young widow,” he tells them and walks away.

“What did he mean?” asks Sorum. Sokhen can hear her distaste.

“Nick’s a bit of a stud,” Sokhen replies, rubbing her tummy. “But it’s different than what you think.”

“Oh? How so?”

“He’s different than your father or Sopphorn’s father.”

“Sounds like just another man to me.”

“He’s anything but just another man, believe me.”

“He takes what he wants and leaves destruction behind.”

“Is that all men to you?”

“Yes.”

“All men?”

“Yes.”

“Sophorn?”

“No. Sophorn’s different.”

“You love him.”

“Yes.”

“You desire him.”

It takes a few seconds for Sorum to reply quietly, “Yes.”

“But...”

“But it would transform him.”

“Into your father?”

That gives Sorum pause.

Sokhen continues, “Like he did with Chanda?”

“Chanda’s so strong.”

“And you’re not? You may just be the second strongest woman I have ever met.”

“The second?” Sorum giggles. Almost a masculine chuckle. It thrills Soken.

“Nick’s lover. She taught me how to love a woman.”

“Aren’t you Nick’s lover?”

“He has many, has had many and will have many.”

“And you still love him?”

“I always will. Even if we no longer share a bed.”

“He’s leaving you?”

“Just as Chanda leaves your friend. They leave together.”

“As lovers?”

“No. They travel together. They travel a lot. They protect each other. They keep each other company. I think it’s a deep relationship and a complicated one.”

“And they leave those that love them behind.”

“I wish he wouldn’t leave me, but I always knew he would. Just as Sophorn knew. And I consider it a gift, a most wondrous gift, that he stayed with me as long as he did. Just as Sophorn should.”

“Unlike what this horny widow will get.”

“She’ll get an evening with him. It will be the greatest evening of her life. And she’ll know it will be only that time. And she will cherish it for a lifetime, just as she’ll cherish the child that will come from it.”

“So it’s true.”

“What’s true?”

“This foreign man, he’s a transformed version of the great progenitor. Some sort of god, who knew Buddha and proselytized on his behalf.”

“Yes.”

“And Chanda?”

“His granddaughter. Another sort of god. He calls her his angel.”

“You slept with a god?”

“As did your friend.”

They laugh.

“I actually won him,” Sokhen explains. “The king had a contest for a young virgin to become his companion.”

“How did you win?”

.

“I am a scholar. An historian. I...”

“You learned history from the source!”

“Yes! How cool is that?”

“Very cool! You recorded his stories?”

“In my scribble, yes.”

“Oh my.”

“What?”

“I...” the lithe beauty looks flushed and remarkably embarrassed. “Can I ... kiss you?”

“I thought you’d never ask.”

The kiss reveals a complete lack of experience. A clumsy bounce of tight lips followed by a sloppy attempt, the mouth too wide. Sokhen gently pulls away. “Let me show you,” she tells her new lover.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.