Brown Eyed Girl
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Pappy

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Wherever we went, my fat ass and belly went with me. One morning, at breakfast I left Lenny's after breakfast determined that it was to be the fist day of the rest of my new life. I knew I was not going to be able to do this miracle by myself. No one had said anything about my size. I was used to making jokes about it myself. When it dawned on me that I had been missing out on more than I could imagine I would try, if she would only help me.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Slow  

"It's been over a year since you've seen me and the only thing you can do is ask why I am here?"

"Duh! Yes, why are you here Petra? If I remember the last things you said to me was, and I quote: 'It will be a cold day in Hell before you see me again, Blimpo!' end of quote. What is it, Michigan or Texas is having bad weather?"

"Yes, actually I need some money! I..."

I might have let her finish before I less than gently slammed the door in her face.

"Who was at the door Sam?"

"No one really mother, just wanted money for whatever!"

Let me explain something. Petra was not and never was my girlfriend. She had been a caregiver for my mother. If I asked myself if she was a good caregiver or not, I would not be able to honestly answer that question. I do know that she was a conniving, manipulative and scheming bitch though, as proven by what she said to me last year. 'If I gave her $5,000 a month extra she would make certain she would not only look after mother but take good care of me too.' After all, she said, why not make use of her services; no one else was breaking down the door.

I should also say that Petra was as good looking as Brandy or her sister from Lenny's. She also seemed more dangerous than an agitated coral snake. I ignored the ringing door saying, "guess they just won't take no for an answer! Misha let me ask for a huge favour, if you will. I'll shovel the snow off your drive all winter for it. Oh, right, we don't get a lot of snow and ice here. Anyway. Dawn, the 69-pound waif soon to be maybe a 70-pound skeleton here is a dancer. I want her to help me lose 60 or more pounds of ugly fat without cutting off any body parts. She says she is a dancer, a ballet dancer and unless it is served for a dessert, I know nada about that. I was hoping YOU knew somebody who might help her then she would have to help me become human, fall-in-love, marry me and have our children. What do you think Misha?"

I think everyone but Dawn's mother let out a gasp. By the look on her face, what I said did not come as much of a surprise to her. Any sane person looking at me could see I was a 'lost man', I think I may have said that before.

I had my mother and Dawn's mouths wide open now. Misha, God bless him, did not miss a beat. "OK" was all he said.

Some water, a glass of juice and a package of Birdseye frozen corn on her forehead brought Dawn back to the world of the living. "Dawn, Dawn, we still need to discuss how much this is going to cost me or you ladies need to start making wedding plans if you wanted to get married this June?"

And I thought I was in charge of the room now. What came forth from the china doll laying on the couch set the relationship we would have the rest of our lives together. "But I can't, I won't be 16 until next year. You have to be 16 to get married don't you mother. Besides, that gives us time for you to lose more than 60 pounds, Dear!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.