Brown Eyed Girl - Cover

Brown Eyed Girl

Copyright© 2014 by Pappy

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wherever we went, my fat ass and belly went with me. One morning, at breakfast I left Lenny's after breakfast determined that it was to be the fist day of the rest of my new life. I knew I was not going to be able to do this miracle by myself. No one had said anything about my size. I was used to making jokes about it myself. When it dawned on me that I had been missing out on more than I could imagine I would try, if she would only help me.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Slow  

Dawn did her walk through, or at least made a valiant effort to. The exercise room to her seemed more for dance and ballet with the resilient floor, mirrored walls, lift bars and ribbons hanging from the ceiling. When she saw the Pool, Sauna, Hot Tub, Whirlpool and massage tables all under glass, she just shut down and started to cry.

"Dawn, don't cry! If this stuff won't work we can get other stuff here or go someplace else."

Why she felt she had to hit me I can't figure out. Then to put her arms around me and keep crying was another mystery to me."

"I'm going to be sick! You have everything and anything anyone could want, right here, what more do you need Sam?"

"You!"

"Let's go inside, say hello and talk, OK Dawn?"

"Sure."

Inside, I already knew they we on the patio. I let Dawn go in first. "Dawn may I present, my mother, Countess Irena Blastikovich Malone and our family friend, Misha Baryshnikov, I give you Dawn Pierce, hopefully my savior from a life of fat.

Dawn curtsied to mother, said a greeting in Russian then another greeting to Misha, then fainted dead away. I rushed to her saying, "It is rather warm out here, isn't it? Let me take her inside, she'll be OK in a minute.""

"Rest Dawn, everything's fine. Just rest."

The bell rings. "I'll get it."

Sam opens the door. "Hello Sam!"

"Petra, what are you doing here?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.