The Battered Lamp - Cover

The Battered Lamp

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Chapter 30: Betrayal of the Father

High Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 30: Betrayal of the Father - Kyle finds an old lamp at an antique store and free a thousand-year-old genie, Aaliyah, who proclaims herself his wife, sets about building his harem, while dark forces gather, envious of Aaliyah's powers.

Caution: This High Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Genie   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Man finds Genie in Bottle Sex Story, Genie helps man build harem sex story

Thanks to b0b for beta-reading this!

Friday, January 29th – Khoshilat Maqandeli, the Hidden Realm

"You have to work those hips more," Aaliyah said. "Like this."

Kyle lounged on the soft bed in the spacious quarters Sihab, Aaliyah's brother and the ruler of the Jann, had provided last night. Gauzy, yellow curtains hung from between the arches that separated the rooms from the lush gardens of the harem. Ms. Capello and Shannon were pressed on either side of him, their heavy, milk-laden breasts in easy reach of Kyle's mouth. The other concubines lounged about, giggling and laughing, watching as Aaliyah taught Fatima and Christy how to belly dance.

All three women wore silk pantaloons—yellow for Aaliyah, red for Fatima, and black for Christy. The flesh of their thighs bled through the fabric whenever the loose clothing touched their skin. All three were topless, Christy's amber pendant flashing between her pale tits, and they had colorful shawls draped over their hair and silk veils across their faces, leaving their flashing eyes exposed.

Kyle's cock stirred as Aaliyah's hips swayed, her pantaloons barely hanging on to the curves of her hips. Her breasts swayed and jiggled as her hips popped side-to-side. Fatima tried to copy her, but she had a slimmer body and her hips didn't seem to cooperate.

"That's good, Christy," Aaliyah praised as Christy's hips came close to matching the fluid grace of Aaliyah's movements. Christy's round breasts, topped with pink nipples, bounced about.

"Very good," Kyle leered, his cock throbbing hard.

"Not fair," groused Fatima. "They have hips. I'm as flat as a boy!"

"You're beautiful," Kayleah, Fatima's bleached blonde concubine, praised.

"Ugh, this isn't for me." Fatima glanced at the garden, then shot Kyle a look. "You're not even watching me, big bro."

"Sorry," Kyle said, pulling his eyes from Christy's hips. "It's so interesting to watch them."

Christy shuffled forward, hers hips undulating as she neared the bed. Kyle's eyes drifted back to her, mesmerized by her beauty. Aaliyah stood beside her, the dusky beauty even more graceful. His cock throbbed hard, rising fully erect.

"Someone's excited," purred Fumi. "I can smell it." Fumi lounged on a tasseled pillow in green silks, Toni and Alexina cuddled up to her. She had declined the invitation to learn to belly dance.

"I'm going outside. I can't compete with them," moaned Fatima. "Besides, the sun looks refreshing."

"Didn't you get enough sun yesterday?" Fumi groaned.

"Nope! And I'm tired of waiting on the Jann," Kyle's sister complained. "We've been up for an hour. Shouldn't they have summoned us?"

Kyle groaned as Shannon's hand found his cock, her wet nipple brushing his cheek. He turned his head, his eyes still focused on his dancing wives, and sucked warm milk from her heavy breast into his lips. He loved this addition Christy gave Shannon and Ms. Capello when she enhanced all the concubines. The MILF's milk was sweet, with a faint, melon flavor, and he loved the way it coated his throat when swallowed.

"Ann, Kayleah, let's enjoy the outdoors."

"Yes, Mistress," Ann said, rising up with Kayleah. They, like the other concubines, were swaddled in purple silk vests and pantaloons.

"I'll come along," Fumi said, standing up. I can feel a nice breeze coming from out there."

"Have fun," Kyle called out. Fumi, accompanied by Toni and Alexina, joined Aaliyah and her concubines, slipping through the curtains to enjoy the vast gardens.

"Do you want to join them, Aaliyah?" purred Christy, Aaliyah's dusky hands roaming across Christy's pale flesh.

"I think I'd rather play with you and our husband."

"Good," Christy moaned, her hips swaying faster as Aaliyah pressed into her back. Dusky hands groped Christy's pale breasts, sliding up to pinch her hard nipples, rolling them between dusky fingers. Kyle's cock throbbed.

"He's excited," Ms. Capello purred.

"I can see that," Christy sighed. Aaliyah's hands drifted down Christy's pale stomach, pushing her black pantaloons off her hips, the silk falling down to the floor. Christy gasped as Aaliyah's fingers pressed into the trimmed, brown curls covering her pussy.

"Christy's very excited, my love," Aaliyah laughed, thrusting a pair of fingers into Christy's depths.

"So excited," moaned the witch. Her hips found that graceful sway Aaliyah's possessed as the Genie fingered her pussy. "Oh, yes, Aaliyah!"

Shannon and Ms. Capello's hands stroked Kyle's cock, sliding up his shaft, teasing him with their fingers. Both concubines pressed their wet pussies into his hips, humping him, sighing in pleasure. Milk leaked from their nipples and Kyle sucked from both, savoring the slightly different flavors.

"Keep stirring me up," Christy moaned. "Oh, Aaliyah! Your touch is wonderful."

"Our husband is watching," Aaliyah moaned, her lips pressing into Christy's ear. "Cum for him. Show him how beautiful you are."

"Oh, yes!" she groaned. "I'm so beautiful. Make me cum!"

Christy bucked in Aaliyah's arms, her pale breasts jiggling. The shawl and veil slipped from her head as she thrashed. Bliss burned in her expression. Her body flushed as she cried out her orgasm. Kyle groaned, loving the sight of her.

"Now please our husband," Aaliyah told her, pulling her fingers out.

Christy stumbled forward, falling onto her knees on the bed. Her curly, brown hair spilled around her breasts as she crawled forward to Kyle, a hungry gleam in her hazel eyes. Her hard nipples brushed his chest, her hair caressed him like silk, and then her lips were on his. He moaned into her kiss, sharing Shannon and Ms. Capello's milk with her.

"Delicious," she purred, leaning back and rising up on her legs. The concubines guided Kyle's cock to the folds of her pussy, finding her hot hole. She sank down on him, her hot flesh engulfing him. Kyle groaned, her hips twisting, performing her belly dance again, stirring pleasure through him.

"Fuck, Christy."

"Do you like my hot, tight pussy on your dick," she groaned, rising up ever so slow, her hips swirling about. And then she lowered herself down his shaft.

Kyle shuddered as her flesh slowly engulfed him again. "Yes! Always."

The concubines humped against him faster, gasping and groaning, their pussies growing hotter on his hips as Christy rode him. Her breasts jiggled and bounced, perky with her youth. She sighed every time she bottomed out on him, grinding her little clit into her dark pubic hair.

"She is gorgeous," Aaliyah purred, pressing up behind Christy, wrapping her dusky arms around the pale woman.

"She's perfect," Kyle groaned. "All of you are."

"Thank you," Christy purred.

"That's sweet, Master," moaned Shannon in his ear.

"She is an angel," sighed Ms. Capello.

Aaliyah licked and sucked at Christy's neck as the witch rode Kyle. He loved the sight of those dusky hands roaming across her body. Kyle groaned, the pleasure growing at the tip of his cock, his hips thrusting up, harder into her wonderful sheathe.

"That's it! Ride me harder, Christy! Give it to me!"

Christy moaned, her hips moving faster. She licked her lips, shuddering as Aaliyah's fingers pinched and rolled her nipples. Her pussy tightened on Kyle's cock, squeezing him when she rose up, trying to draw his cum out.

"Fuck, Christy! You're amazing."

"So are you! Cum in me! Give me your seed!" Her eyes looked down at him. "I haven't taken my birth control in a week. Make a baby in me!"

Kyle groaned, picturing her stomach round and pregnant. His cock twitched and his pleasure exploded out of him. He groaned, pressing back into the pillows, pulling both concubines tight against him as he sent pulse after pulse of his fecund cum into her pussy.

"Kyle! That's it! Knock me up!" Christy shuddered. Her pussy convulsed about his cock. She arched back into Aaliyah's embrace as she came.

"So beautiful," moaned the Genie. "Accept our husband's seed."

"I am!" she moaned.

"Knock her up, Master!" gasped Shannon. "Put a baby in all our bellies!" Her pussy ground hard into his groin, and she shuddered and gasped as she came.

Christy collapsed onto Kyle's chest, her small breasts brushing him. He kissed her, pulling his arms from his concubines to hold his wife. Shannon sprawled out next to him, panting hard while Aaliyah and Ms. Capello writhed together, tribbing their pussies, both women eager to cum as well.

"That was a beautiful dance," Kyle whispered in Christy's ear. "Thanks for sharing it."

"You forgave me," she whispered back. "I'll do anything for you. I love you, Kyle."

He stroked up her back and she shivered. "I've loved you since the day I laid eyes on you."

Aaliyah cried out her climax next to them, and Ms. Capello moaned like a banshee, shaking the bed as she thrashed in bliss. Christy giggled, watching the women cum. Kyle closed his eyes, enjoying the blissful afterglow, and held onto his wife.

"Are they ever going to come and summon us for the war council?" Britney asked, stepping in from a side room.

"Why don't you go and find out what is taking so long," Kyle groaned. "Sihab did say he wanted an early meeting."

"My brother was quite slothful," laughed Aaliyah.

"Still, the day is wearing on," Britney pointed out.

Chyna stepped into the room. "Sihab's Vizier and Chief Eunuch are here, Master. They request an audience."

"Aaliyah, I wish we were all presentable."

Kyle found himself wearing white, silken pantaloons and an open vest. Unlike the women's clothing, his silks weren't thin and sheer. He stood up, Aaliyah and Christy standing on either side of them, fully clothed in yellow and black silks, their shawls and veils in place. They did look so sexy dressed like that.

Two Jann entered. Sayid the Vizier was bent with age, his hair and beard white as snow. Yellow robes draped his bony body, though his eyes were piercing as a hawk. The Chief Eunuch was his opposite, a muscular brute, wearing only pantaloons, his dark-brown body oiled.

"Aaliyah, your brother requests a private meeting before the war counsel," the Chief Eunuch announced.

"About what?" Kyle asked.

"That is between her and her brother."

"I would love to talk to my sweet brother," Aaliyah smiled.

The Eunuch nodded.

"Take Carla, Missy, and Teleisia," Kyle ordered her.

"Nothing will happen in my brother's palace," she whispered. Kyle gave her a look, and she smiled, nodding her head. "I will be accompanied by my handmaidens," Aaliyah told the hulking eunuch.

"Your brother said alone."

Aaliyah tilted her head. "It would be improper for a Sultana to go anywhere without her handmaidens."

The Chief Eunuch frowned before sighing and nodding his head.

"And you're here to take me to the war counsel?" Kyle asked the Vizier.

"I am, worthy master," he said, giving a bow. "Though you should leave your women behind. This is a matter for men."

"I never go anywhere without at least one beautiful woman at my side," Kyle grinned. "And Britney is my chief adviser, so she will need to be with me."

"But she is a woman."

Britney let out a growl at the contempt in the old man's voice. She pushed down the blue pantaloons she wore, exposing her cock. "Does this get me in?"

The old man blinked. "Er, I guess it does."

Britney nodded. "Ms. Capello, Shannon, and Chyna will come along. Kyle does need constant feminine companionship or he's no use at all."

"They will have to wait outside the chambers. Unless they have..." The Vizier's eyes fell on Britney's cock, the old man swallowing.

"Fine," Kyle sighed. How long will it take to convince the Genies that women could contribute as much as men?

"Zaritha will come as well. She knows the working of Rashid's court better than anyone." Kyle fixed the Vizier with a steady gaze. "So she will join us in the counsel." His voice was hard. Kyle knew he would have to shape the Genie slowly, allow them to accept his changes gradually, but he needed Zaritha's input. Kyle fixed his eyes on the Vizier, dominating the man like he would a submissive woman, forcing the old man to concede.

The Vizier bent before his strength. "Very well. Follow me."

Kyle's group followed the Vizier, turning right as Aaliyah followed the Chief Eunuch deeper into the apartments, the three concubines trailing after her. Aaliyah would be safe. Those three were far more deadly than they appeared.

Besides, nothing will happen here. This is Aaliyah's home. And the Jann have already pledged to support me against the Marid. But he had almost lost her twice. He was never going to let her go anywhere without guards if he wasn't with her. They had too many enemies now.

The halls of the Jann's palace were made of polished, brown stones of various hues. Their slippered feet swished down the hall. Kyle wasn't a fan of the slippers, but he was trying to fit in and adopted the Genie's garb. If he was going to rule them, he needed to appear like them, to make the transition easier to accept.

It was Britney's advice.

She stalked next to him, her dagger tucked into the waistband of her pantaloons. Britney's body moved with her predatory grace. Zaritha strode at his other side, the Ifrit wrapped in red silks, her hips undulating with her own, deadly grace.

The war room was built of sapphire crystal, standing at odds with the brown stone hallway. Sapphire blocked the Genie's telepathy and scrying powers. It would be private in there. No communication in and out. Flanking the entrance were a pair of the homunculi made of compressed dust, guarding the door, each holding a wicked-looking polearm. Kyle thought it might be some type of halberd, with the ax-like blade.

The doors opened and the vizier bowed, holding his arms out to his side and ushering Kyle to enter. "Stay out of trouble," Kyle grinned at his three concubines. "I'll try to convince them to let you in."

"We'll be fine, Master," Ms. Capello smiled, her eyes flashing above her purple veil.

Kyle stepped in, followed by Britney and Zaritha. A long, wooden table set in the middle, pillows strewn about it. Maps of the Hidden Realm were unfurled upon it between plates of dates and other delicacies Kyle didn't recognize. Lanterns burning fragrant oil lit the sapphire room. Four more homunculi stood in the four corners of the room as still as statues.

"Where is everyone?" Kyle asked, turning to the Vizier.

The doors closed with a boom. The Vizier didn't follow them into the room.

Britney hissed and ripped out her dagger, her face striped with black. "There is a male Ifrit in here! He stinks of sulfur."

Fire blossomed and a blackened figure appeared at the far end of the room as the homunculi came to life. Kyle summoned his sword as Zaritha burst into flames.

"Aljihm," Zaritha groaned.

"Fuck," Kyle muttered. One of Rashid's Unbound was here. His wives were in danger, and he couldn't communicate with Aaliyah through the sapphire.

We walked right into it! Kyle's sword flashed into his hand. He shouted, and leaped to attack.


"It's so beautiful here," Fatima gushed as she tramped through the garden, her breasts naked and warm in the sunlight. "Take off those tops," she commanded her two concubines. "Let's enjoy this place thoroughly.

"You're in a great mood," Ann smiled, slipping off the silk vest she wore to expose her budding, pale breasts. Her nipples hardened beneath Fatima's hungry gaze.

"Look at these flowers, Mistress," Kayleah smiled, her breasts swaying as she leaned over to pluck a flower from the ground and brought it up to her nose, taking a slow inhale. "Delightful."

Fatima walked up and took the flower, tucking it behind Kayleah's ear. She stroked her concubine's bleached blonde hair, leaning in to kiss her sweet lips. Kayleah moaned into the kiss, her tongue brushing Fatima's lips. Naked breasts pressed together as Fatima's ardor grew, her pussy itching in her red pantaloons.

They sank to the soft ground, spreading out on the springy, green ground cover sprinkled with small, lavender flowers. Fatima broke the kiss, her pussy itching. "Where's your sex toy?"

Kayleah held out her hand and summoned the item that controlled her transformations. Each of the concubines had selected a sexy toy to be the focus of the enhancement spell. Kyle could trigger them to transform into powerful and sexy warriors, or they could trigger their own transformation with their sex toy.

A red, double ended dildo appeared in Kayleah's hand.

"Stick it in my pussy. I'm going to fuck you so hard," Fatima ordered.

Kayleah giggled in delight, reaching down to push Fatima's red pantaloons off her hips and ass, bringing the dildo down between their thighs. Fatima gasped and shivered as the sex toy penetrated her. She glanced over at Ann sitting on her knees, weaving flowers together.

"What are you doing?" Fatima moaned.

"Making you a crown," she smiled, her budding breasts giggling as she wove red, blue, purple, and white flower stems together. "You're a queen."

"Sultana!" Fatima groaned, pushing the other end of the dildo into Kayleah's pussy, shifting her body around and scissoring their legs together. The dildo drove deeper into her as she humped against Kayleah, working both ends in and out of each of their pussies.

"Fuck me, Sultana!" gasped Kayleah. "Oh, yes! That's it! I'm your fuck toy! Use me!"

"I love to," gasped Fatima, her eyes fixated on her innocent concubine weaving a crown of flowers. "Take it! Take every inch of it, whore!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Kayleah moaned. "My Sultana! Oh, yes! Give it to me!"

Their passionate cries flooded the pleasure garden, echoing through the shady bowers. Fatima shuddered, her pussy burning with pleasure. There were delightful ridges on the dildo teasing her flesh and driving her wild with rapture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.