The Battered Lamp
Chapter 28: The Deciet of the Si'lat

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

High Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 28: The Deciet of the Si'lat - Kyle finds an old lamp at an antique store and free a thousand-year-old genie, Aaliyah, who proclaims herself his wife, sets about building his harem, while dark forces gather, envious of Aaliyah's powers.

Caution: This High Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Genie   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Man finds Genie in Bottle Sex Story, Genie helps man build harem sex story

Thanks to b0b for beta-reading this!

Thursday, January 28th – Majlis al-Jinn, Oman

Kyle watched as the Marid Sarai, a gorgeous woman moving with grace as she danced in the center of the cavernous cave. Sarai, despite being the daughter of the Sultan Rashid, was opening the way for Kyle and his women to enter the Unseen Realm. He was going to rescue Aaliyah, defeat Rashid, and claim the Sultanate. There was nothing left for him in the real world.

His mother was dead and the police hunted him.

The Marid's dance was fluid, her lithe curves shifting beneath her blue silk. Water trailed from her fingers, falling about her and wetting the rough, brown cavern floor in a circle. Power hummed in the air interacting with his aura. He gripped Earthbones in his hand, his katana flashing gold like it was reflecting unseen light.

"Be ready!" Shannon shouted to the concubines.

His harem encircled Kyle and his wives. They had all been enhanced by Christy's magic, made faster, stronger, lethal. They were his protectors as well as his lovers. They wanted to fight with Kyle for their future. Part of him didn't want any of his women to fight, but Britney had convinced him last week after Fatima's coma.

They all loved Aaliyah and they had as much right to fight for her as Kyle did.

Fumi had a green arrow knocked at her bow, her white eyes flicking around. She could still see thanks to the power of her bow Windfeather. Fatima danced on the balls of her feet, Fireheart burning in her hands. Christy gripped her black staff and Kyle knew she readied to cast spells, Sable and Phillipa at her side to aide her. Britney was crouched low, her hair bristling, and black stripes grew on her face. She was ready to fight and plunge Waterclaw into their enemies.

Water fountained around the Marid, rising up in a column of pure blue before crashing into the high roof of the cave. Water rained warm down on them. The air distorted where the column had risen, writhing like heat waves dancing over a fire, and then daylight flooded through. A verdant oasis appeared through the distortion, crystal water beside green bushes and palm trees.

"Spread out when you're through," Shannon shouted and leaped through the opening. She had covered twenty feet from a standing jump, landing lightly on the sand around the water, darting to the right. The other concubines, all moving with grace that no human woman could attain, flooded through after her.

Britney was next, Kyle racing behind her. He reached the distortion, pushing through a thin membrane, and then he was standing upon the sand of another dimension. The sky above was dark-blue. A hot breeze blew through the greenery. Yellow dunes rose up beyond the oasis, and the wind carried the scent of dry dust.

Christy and the witches were the last to step through. All ready the concubines had formed a perimeter around Kyle, while Britney led Chyna and Alexina on a sweep of the oasis, racing around the water's edge.

"What now?" Fumi asked as the distortion they passed through wavered and vanished.

"Do you sense any people here?" Kyle asked her. Her windsight was harder to fool than normal sight.

"Just our family," she answered.

"Why didn't we ask for directions from Sarai?" Fatima moaned as she looked about.

"Sahabah is to the south," Sarai's voice echoed through the wind. "It lies at the heart of the five tribes. You stand in the land of the Jann. I could have opened the portal to the other five tribes, but I think you will find your wife's family the most friendly to your cause."

"Thanks," Kyle said, looking around, wondering where her voice had come from.

She did not answer.

"So, which way is south?" Fatima asked, leaning on her spear.

"No idea." Kyle looked up at the sun overhead. It looked like it was noon. "Once the sun starts setting, I'll guess we can figure it out."

"Ishtar, your servant is lost in the wilderness, guide her path and point her north," Christy chanted. Then her body spun, facing off to Kyle's left. "Well, this way is north. So behind me is south."

"Britney, have you finished sweeping the area?" Kyle called out.

"There is only harmless wildlife here," Britney called back from the other side of the oasis. "We should find a way to carry water or I fear we will perish on the desert sands."

"I can conjure water," Christy called back. "It's a simple spell."

"Very simple," Phillipa agreed. "Then we do not need to risk drinking from the oasis. Who knows what could be in the water. This isn't our world. It could be enchanted or poisonous. And there could simply be microbes in there that would make us sick."

"Genie flue," laughed Fatima. "That would probably suck."

"This sun will be punishing," Fumi said. "I do not like this heat. We are not dressed for this."

"Can you conjure clothes?" Kyle asked, looking at Christy.

"Well—"

"Master, something approaches!" cried out Toni, her auburn hair flying about her shoulders as she pointed up into the sky.

"Get ready, concubines!" Shannon called out.

Fatima fell into spear stance, fire burning at the straight-blade of her yari. Kyle gripped his katana, looking up at the swirling vortex rushing at them. Fumi fell back, drawing her arrow, Christy and the witches joining her, while Britney raced towards them, crashing through the brush.

"This might not be an enemy, Kyle," Christy said. "We're in the Jann lands."

"Right. Let's not do anything sudden. Just be ready."

Britney stopped beside him, her triangular-bladed katar glistening with water.

The vortex hurtled closer, hissing as it flew through the air. It shot down to the ground, whipping up leaves and dust as it landed before Kyle. Then the vortex coalesced, forming into the shape of a young woman.

Aaliyah.

"Kyle!" his Genie wife yelled, launching herself at him.

Kyle dismissed Earthbones, throwing his arms wide to embrace the naked beauty of his wife. Her lips found his, her tongue thrusting into his mouth. He hugged her to him, pressing her lithe body to his strong form. He couldn't believe that she was here with him. In his arms. His heart beat for joy. He ran his hands up her supple back and down to cup her round ass. She felt so wonderful, just as he remembered her.

She moaned into his mouth, her kiss growing more and more passionate. Her groin ground into his crotch, his cock swelling in his pants. She was inflaming his blood, his lusts pumping through him. He had so many questions for her, but all that really mattered was that she was in his arms.

"Where did she come from?" Britney asked.

Aaliyah broke the kiss, looking over her shoulder at the astonished women. "Zaritha let me go," she smiled. "Oh, Kyle, I thought I would never see you again."

He scooped her up in his arms, holding his wife. She was so light, like she weighed nothing. Her laugh was airy as she put her arms around his neck and gave him another hot kiss. The passion of her lips was a scouring wind blowing all thought from his mind.

"Zaritha let you go?" Christy asked. "That doesn't seem right. Why would she capture you and then let you go? And wouldn't the Marid's have a problem with that?"

Aaliyah let out a moan in his lips, then broke the kiss. Kyle hated that. He needed to kiss her.

"Zaritha didn't take me straight to the Marids," Aaliyah answered as Kyle carried her to the sandy beach beside the oasis. "She had a change of heart. I was heading home to my people when I saw you." She let out a happy sequel. "Oh, my husband, I am so happy to be with you again."

He sat her down on the sand, laying out her naked body. Her round breasts heaved with her breaths, her dusky nipples hard and beading with something white. He thumbed her nipple, gathering the white substance on his thumb.

"I would not drink that," Britney warned. "There is something very wrong here, Kyle."

"I'm pregnant, Kyle," moaned Aaliyah. "My body is beginning to prepare for the baby. My breasts ache! Please, drink of my milk."

Kyle licked the drop off his finger. Bliss flooded his mind. It was as intoxicating as Fumi's scent, and lust burned through his blood. His cock swelled as he fell upon her breast, sucking in the sweet milk. Aaliyah moaned and cooed, stroking his face as her hands reached down to his pants and stroked his aching cock.

"Oh, yes, my husband! Drink my milk! I love you so much! Oh, yes!"

"Aaliyah," he panted between swallows, his lips moving to her other breast as her legs parted and her hairy bush pressed into his stomach, tickling him and growing hot with her excitement.

Shouldn't she be shaved?

Her sweet milk banished that thought.

Fatima moved beside them. "Kyle, you need to stop this. She isn't Aaliyah."

Aaliyah's hands guided his cock to her sopping pussy. He penetrated his wife, groaning for joy. "Of course she is, Fatima," he smiled, seizing his sister's hair and pulling her to his lips, kissing her, giving her a taste of the sweet milk.

Fatima moaned into his lips, thrusting her tongue deep into Kyle's mouth as he buried his cock all the way into Aaliyah's sweet cunt. Pleasure burned through him, Fatima's spear vanishing into fire as she reached out to fondle Aliyah's tit, squeezing and kneading, milk squirting out to fall on their skin.

"Umm, that is delicious," Fatima moaned, leaning down to lick the milk off Kyle's chest.

"This is ridiculous," snarled Britney, striding up. "I will put a stop to this, Kyle."

"Concubines, my wives and I are trying to have a moment, stop Britney."

Kyle didn't bother to look as he pumped his cock in and out of his beautiful wife. Fatima's tongue licked down his chest, kissing and nuzzling where Kyle's cock entered Aaliyah's lovely body. Women yelled behind him, but he didn't care. Fatima's tongue flicked at Aaliyah's clit, then she worked her way up Aaliyah's dusky body and latched her mouth onto Aaliyah's breast.

His sister looked so hot as she suckled at Aaliyah's dusky teat and his cock fucked his wife harder, his pleasure rising. Aaliyah stared up at him with such hungry passion, her hips bucking up to meet his thrust. Milk leaked out of her other breast, and Kyle bent over to get a taste.

"Oh, yes. Suckle, my love! Feast on my milk!" Aaliyah moaned.

He had never been happier than sharing his wife's milk with his sister while he fucked Aaliyah's tight pussy. His balls boiled, slapping into her taint as he pounded her. Aaliyah's moans rang out, mixing with the cries and shouts.

Darkness flashed out of the corner of his eyes. He turned. Christy appeared, folding out of the shadows, her black staff clutched in her hand. "This is ridiculous, Kyle," she snapped, reaching out to him.

He seized her hand, pulling her close to him. She summoned the darkness, trying to pull him with her. He resisted, fighting off her power with his aura. Kyle knew his aura was stronger than hers, and he wasn't going to let her take him away from Aaliyah. His mouth was full of milk and he pulled hard, jerking his wife down to him and he kissed her.

She stopped trying to steal him away as she tasted Aaliyah's milk.

"That's it," laughed Aaliyah. "Feed her my milk."

"She is dominating your master!" Britney shrieked in the background. "Fumi, talk sense into them!"

The pleasure crested in Kyle's balls as he kissed Christy. He drove into Aaliyah and let out a shudder as his cum flooded her hot depths. She gasped beneath him, her pussy convulsing about his cock, milking all the passion from him.

"You're mine, aren't you?" Aaliyah purred as he collapsed on her, pushing Fatima's mouth off her breast.

"I've always been yours, Aaliyah," he sighed, nuzzling her neck.

"We're both yours as well," Fatima smiled, snuggling up on one side.

"Always," sighed Christy as she nuzzled up to the other side.

"Good," Aaliyah smiled. "Because the Marids have taken the form of your loved ones." She pointed at the other women. "You must defeat them before they capture me again."

"They'll never capture you!" Kyle growled, standing up and summoning his sword. He looked out at the women. Britney, the witches, his concubines, and Fumi's forms all rippled. They weren't the women he loved. They were hideous monsters parading in their flesh. "I won't let you harm my wife!" he roared.


Britney glared in frustration at Shannon and her concubines ringing around her, Phillipa, Sable, and Fumi. Beyond she could see Kyle writhing with the fake Aaliyah. Christy and Fatima cavorted with him, both fallen under the spell of her milk. Britney did not know what that thing was. She wanted to strike out, but the stubborn concubines were obeying their master.

"Look at them," she hissed. "Since when does Aaliyah have breast milk?"

"Master gave us orders," Shannon repeated.

"That's right," Alexina nodded, her blonde hair swirling about her body.

"I am your mistress," Fumi repeated. "So stop surrounding us and help us save Kyle."

Shannon frowned, glancing over her shoulder.

"Look at them. Fatima and Christy have fallen under the spell," Fumi continued. "They went over to save Kyle and now they are joining him. Her milk is like my pheromones. They can control people with lust."

"She's a succubus?" gasped Toni.

"I think they're right, Mom," Chyna said. "Aaliyah's pubic hairs aren't shaved. She couldn't have grown a bush that thick in a day. Besides, she knows Master's preference."

"We need to pull them apart and figure this out," Lois agreed. She was the most dominant of Kyle's concubines, the only one not submissive. "This doesn't feel right. I'm with Fumi."

"They'll never capture you!" Kyle roared, rising up from Aaliyah's embrace. "I won't let you harm my wife!"

His sword appeared in his hand.

"Scatter!" Britney yelled and grabbed her mate, pulling Phillipa tight.

The concubines all moved with inhuman grace thanks to their enhancement. Britney scooped her mate into her arms and leaped as Fumi used wind from her bow to rise up into the air. The ground quaked and erupted where they had been standing—Kyle used his sword to control the element of earth.

"This is bad," Phillipa gasped as they landed in the brush.

"Ishtar, touch my enemies minds and put them to sleep!" Christy called out and Mindy, Carla, and Ann fell to the ground, enchanted by Christy's spell.

"This is getting worse," groaned Phillipa.

"Work a counter spell," Britney growled. "We need to find a way to contain them."

She reached into Waterclaw and guided the oasis water. It rose in an undulating column, flowing through the air as Britney guided it. The water surrounded Kyle, Fatima, Christy, and the impostor, forming a dome of crystal water around them, rippling and flashing sunlight.

"I hope that works," she muttered.

Red blossomed inside the dome. Fire slammed into the water. Britney fought against Fatima's passion, trying to keep her barrier from boiling away. She poured all her will into Waterclaw.

The ground shook beneath her feet.

Britney reacted without thought. She seized Phillipa and jumped again. Dirt sprayed her back and a palm tree groaned, crashing to the ground. Her barrier didn't seem to stop Kyle from commanding the earth to attack them.

"I am going to gut that impostor!" Britney hissed, letting Phillipa go, then turned and sprinted at the dome. It was a foolish act, but the change was on the Rakshasa, and she craved blood.

"Be careful!" Phillipa shouted.

The Rakshasa leaped, her triangular dagger thrust before her. The water parted, opening up to allow Britney to sailed through. She landed on her feet before the fake Aaliyah. The impostor yelped in surprise, milk leaking out of her breasts. Britney growled in fury and punched her katar at the impostor's stomach.

A sudden wind caught Britney, pushing her back and slowing her attack.

"Help me, Kyle!" the impostor shrieked as she nimbly danced away from the tip of Waterclaw.

Kyle rounded on her, hatred burning in his eyes. "You tried to kill my wife!"

Fear beat in Britney's heart as the ground rumbled beneath her.


Fumi stared at the dome of water Britney just leaped into, hoping the Rakshasa could accomplish something. Her own heart beat like a madman on drums. The man she loved was trying to kill her, and she didn't know what to do about that.

The globe of water suddenly contracted into a ball, exposing Kyle, Christy, and Fatima. The ball of water was thrown into the air by an eruption of the ground, landing on the shore of the empty oasis. The water parted, revealing Britney standing at the center.

"That's my wife!" Kyle roared and rocks began ripping out of the ground, hurtling at Britney. The Rakshasa whipped thin tentacles of water in front of her, smacking the rocks out of the air. The missiles came faster, but Britney never lost her cool.

Fatima's fire roared at several of the concubines, distorting Fumi's green vision as the air roiled in the heat and she could only hope they dodged the attack. She couldn't worry about them know. Fumi saw her chance and drew back her bow, aiming at the impostor Aaliyah. Shannon and Missy dashed at Fatima, but Christy cast a spell, driving the concubines back.

Fumi ignored it all and fired her arrow at the fake Aaliyah.

Her arrow flew true, guided by the winds. Suddenly, the air whipped up around Aaliyah, blocking Fumi's vision. Her arrow disappeared into the turbulence. When the air died, the fake Aaliyah held her arrow in her hand, twirling it.

"Nice try," Aaliyah laughed. "Using a Si'lat arrow on me is cute."

Is that what she is? A Si'lat? That made her a Djinn.

Fumi detonated her arrow, unleashing a gale of wind that threw Christy to the ground and should have sent the impostor sprawling as well. But her wind seemed to roll harmlessly off the Si'lat. Because Si'lat are made of the wind, like Jann are made of the earth.

"Fatima, the one with the bow is firing arrows at me!" the fake impostor gasped. "Save me."

Fatima turned, setting her spear, and charged at Fumi. The air distorted around the burning tip of Fatima's yari. Fumi flinched, her body remembering the pain of being burned by Zaritha's fire. She reacted without thought, firing an arrow at Fatima's feet.

The arrow landed and a gale exploded from it, throwing Fatima back. Fumi winced, hoping she didn't hurt her wife. But Fatima could be as ruthless as Britney with her spear.

"What are we going to do?" Phillipa gasped.

"I don't know," Fumi groaned. "Kill the impostor somehow."

Kayleah and Teleisia fell on the fallen Fatima, pinning her to the ground. For a moment, they pinned the small woman. And then fire burned around Fatima. Heat roiled against Fumi's face. It was an inferno. Kayleah and Teleisia burst from the flames, crying in pain. Fire crackled, catching the green plants on fire, filling the air with boiling distortions that Fumi couldn't see through.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.