The Battered Lamp - Cover

The Battered Lamp

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Chapter 27: The Passion of the Concubines

High Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27: The Passion of the Concubines - Kyle finds an old lamp at an antique store and free a thousand-year-old genie, Aaliyah, who proclaims herself his wife, sets about building his harem, while dark forces gather, envious of Aaliyah's powers.

Caution: This High Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Genie   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Man finds Genie in Bottle Sex Story, Genie helps man build harem sex story

Thanks to b0b for beta-reading this!

Thursday, January 28th – Paradise, Mount Rainier, WA

"So what do we need to cast this spell?" Kyle asked Christy.

The witch looked at her husband, then out at the eager concubines kneeling on the floor. She remembered what she had read in the books on spells on how to enhance a creature or a human into something else. "We need a focus to bind the spirits we captured too," she answered. It had taken Sable a few minutes to bind the spirits into her tourmaline pendant. "Something that is attuned to the master of the familiar and can be carried by them. With the focus, they can trigger their change when they want or when you want it."

"Okay," Kyle nodded. "And what should that focus be?"

"It's traditionally a weapon for humans," Phillipa answered from the front seat. "Since the majority of human enhancements are used as soldiers or guards."

"Like Braiden and those other two?" Kyle asked. Burke had done something to Braiden, Kyle's former friend, and two of other his classmates, giving them the abilities to turn into vicious monsters.

"That's exactly what they were," Christy nodded.

"So we need to get weapons."

"Oh, it doesn't have to be weapons, sir," Sable said. The witch had tried to kill Christy yesterday on Burke's order, but Christy had used a Love Elemental to defeat the woman. Now Sable loved Christy with every fiber of her being. Christy had no choice but to take her on as a concubine or leave her to forever pine and suffer.

And there were perks—Sable knew how to eat pussy.

"What do you mean?" Christy asked her concubine.

"Well, I heard of this one witch that liked to enhance women for sex, and she used dildos and vibrators."

"Oh, that's awesome," giggled Chyna. "No one thinks twice when women carry their personal massagers around."

"They just think it's gross," Ms. Capello agreed. "Trust me. You should see the look on someone's face when they find your vibrator."

"Well, we don't have either of those," Kyle sighed. "If Aaliyah were here..."

She could conjure them. Christy felt her husband's pain. She reached out to rest a comforting hand on his thigh. We'll get her back. I'll do everything I can to save her.

"It would not be hard to procure either weapons or sex toys," Britney said from the front seat. "With the staff Christy possesses, she could easily teleport to an appropriate location and retrieve the items."

"You mean steal them?" Christy gasped, giving the Rakshasa a glare. "I'm not a thief."

"We are wanted for murder. Why balk at petty larceny?"

Christy opened her mouth to respond, wanting to argue with Britney almost on reflex, but then she snapped her mouth shut. "I guess you have a point." Christy didn't like agreeing with Britney. Ever since she had started dating Kyle, Britney had treated her with disdain, hating the fact Kyle was dating her.

Well, I did end up betraying Kyle, so maybe Britney was right to be wary of me.

"Let's go rob a sex store," Alexina giggled.

"I've always wanted to go in one," Fatima beamed. "I think with this many women, we need to have a supply of interesting toys to add some flavor."

"Definitely," Missy, the former nurse, agreed. "There are some wild ones out there."

The teenage concubines all giggled with excitement. "Let's do sex toys, Master," Lois grinned.

"Oh, yes, please, Master," begged Chyna while Toni nodded, her auburn hair swaying about her naked shoulders.

"I guess we're robbing a porn shop," Kyle said, a grin spreading across his face. "I've always wanted to go in one, too, Fatima."


"Is everyone ready?" Christy asked as she stood in the center of the SUV.

"Yes," Fumi said, adding her voice to the chorus of all the others.

Fumi could only see her wife standing up thanks to Windfeather. Currents eddied through the extra-dimensional space of the SUV, most caused by the shifting and breathing of the many occupants, and her artifact interpreted those slight breezes as a green vision. She pushed Windfeather up the bridge of her nose. The bow was currently shaped like a pair of glasses. She was thankful to Kyle for coming up with this solution. If she didn't touch the artifact, she couldn't "see."

Fumi would never regret losing her sight, not when it gave her Kyle.

She leaned her head on his shoulder while Fatima clung tightly to the other side. She could sense Fatima's fear, despite her bravado, as Christy prepared to use the staff to move the SUV to the porn shop.

"Do you remember what the Castle parking lot looks like?" Britney asked from the driver seat.

"Yes."

"How do you remember it so clearly?" Fatima asked with a mischievous tone. "Have you been there?"

"I've never been to any porn shop," Christy gasped. "But how can you not miss it? It's huge and on the way to the Tacoma Mall."

Fumi had never heard of Castle before. It was a chain of porn shops with a medieval theme.

"Okay, I'm going to take us there now. Get ready."

Fumi tensed, remembering the way it felt when the Vicar had teleported her in the school during the fight yesterday. Kyle's strong arms tightened about her, pulling her in tight to his muscular chest. She squeezed her eyes shut, an unconscious reflex, but that didn't stop Windfeather from painting an image of the world in green in her mind.

The image vanished.

The world folded about itself.

She couldn't breath, couldn't move, couldn't scream. Everything was compressed and twisted. It felt so much longer than the brief teleportation yesterday. Panic begin to trickle in. What if something had gone wrong and they were—

The world unfolded. Her vision returned. She gasped in a breath.

"We're here," Christy said, nodding her head, pride filling her voice. "That wasn't so bad."

"It was," Britney muttered. "You folded space. We should be reduced to strings of meaningless atoms right now. I felt it. You overcame the weak nuclear force."

"Well, magic," Christy shrugged.

The Concubines flooded out of the car into the rain. It wasn't nearly as cold down here in Tacoma as it was up on Mount Rainier. The rain made her vision murky, and she couldn't see as far, but it was enough to reveal the side of a three-story tall building, its roof crenelated like a medieval castle.

"I surmise we will set off the alarms if we break in a door," Britney said

"I got it," Kyle said and his katana, Earthbones, appeared in his hand. He pointed it at the building and Fumi could almost feel his commands reaching out to the building from the sword. Stone ground on stone and the the plaster coating the wall cracked and crashed to the ground, revealing a wall of cement cinder blocks that were ripping out and forming a doorway for them to fit in.

"Okay ladies, find your sex toy," Christy said with a clap. "And a bowl that can be filled with water. We'll cast the spell in there, I think."

The concubines all rushed through the hole, Kyle hot on their heels. Britney leaned against the SUV content to stay outside. Fumi hesitated, wondering if she should stay and help Britney stand guard or if she should go in there.

"Come on," Fatima said, seizing her hand. "That place is full of naughty toys."

The younger girl pulled her along, bounding with energy. Fumi couldn't help but smile and let her wife led her into the porn shop. Her vision improved inside and they seemed to come through the DVD section. What must be adult videos were strewn across the floor, the shelf knocked over by the concubines entering.

"Sex toys are over here," Fatima said, skipping ahead of Fumi. "Come on, I want to try one out on you."

The store echoed with concubines gasping and giggling, exclaiming what toy they found while Christy barked orders. "Find a bowl or something we can fill with water. And don't spend all night picking out your toy. Just grab one."

"Ooh," Fatima cued, then picked up a long, think cylinder of plastic that bulged with progressively wider spheres. "Do you know what these are, Fumi?"

Fumi shook my head.

"Anal beads!"

Fumi's butt-cheeks clenched.

"Drop those pants and let me stick this up your ass."

Fumi thought that sounded fun. So she shoved her sweatpants down her sleek thighs. She knelt and pointed her ass at her wife. Fatima fell to her knees, her hands on Fumi's butt-cheeks, spreading them apart, her tongue darting in to rim Fumi's ass.

"Oh, that's nice," Fumi panted as her wife licked her asshole, swirling about the puckered sphincter before wiggling her tongue inside.

"How kinky," Phillipa smiled as she walked by. "You two have fun. I need to pick up some nice nipple weights and a paddle. And maybe a clit clamp. Britney and I didn't grab any when we left the house."

"Wow, those two are wild," Fatima giggled as she pressed the anal beads against Fumi's asshole. "You ready?"

"Oh, yes," she purred.

She shoved the first bead in, so tiny it didn't have any problems, just stretching her open enough to feel nice. Then the second bead passed through, spreading her open. Fumi groaned with the third one, and the fourth one felt nice as it popped in. Her bowels clung to the beads as they worked deeper, rippling through her.

She leaned against the shelf, Fatima pulling them out, then shoved them back in. Her juices trickled out of her pussy, filling her nose with that wonderful scent of lilies. Fatima's lips kissed between her thighs, moving to her pussy.

"Oh, yes!" Fumi gasped as Fatima's tongue found her pussy, swiping through her lips. "You delightful slut."

Fatima giggled. "I just love licking my wife's pussy. So tasty." She pulled the anal beads out then shoved them deep into Fumi's ass, a fifth and sixth beads popping in this time.

"I'm so full!"

Fatima giggled into her pussy, tonguing her clit as she worked the beads faster and faster through Fumi's bowels. Her wife knew how to pleasure her, and wonderful trembles passed through Fumi's body, bringing her closer and closer to her release.

"Harder! Fuck me harder, Fatima! They're so wonderful! We're taking these with us!"

"You're going to have to use them on me sometime!"

"I will! You'll love them!" A small burst of pleasure trembled through her, a tiny orgasm giving her taste of the explosion that was brewing.

Fatima nibbled on her clit, then sucked harder, slamming the anal beads in and out of Fumi's ass. It was so wonderful every time one of those beads popped out of her ass before they slammed back in, spreading her open, filling her up. She arched her back, pushing her pussy down on Fatima's hungry mouth as her pleasure peaked.

"Fatima!" she gasped. "I'm cumming! Drink it! Drink my passion!"

Fatima noisily swallowed the flood of pussy juices that burst from Fumi's cunt as her ass squeezed down on the thrusting anal beads, adding more and more waves of pleasure to her rippling orgasm. The shelf shook as she swayed and moaned.

And then the pleasure passed.

"You two are having fun," Kyle laughed. "I could smell you across the store."

Fumi grinned. "Were you drawn to my irresistible pussy?"

"Definitely."


Kyle pulled Fumi to him, his cock throbbing and his nose filled with her lily-scent. He had to have her. She had flooded the store with her pheromones, and he was the only male around to be affected. He he had to drown the fires her scent had ignited inside him. And only her wet pussy would do.

"I need to fuck you," he groaned.

"I know."

"Then get on your knees," Fatima declared, pulling something red out of Fumi's ass.

"Oh, yes," moaned Fumi, giving a delightful shudder. His succubus wife fell to her knees, wiggling that wonderful ass at him. Christy could handle casting the spell, he had to satisfy his lust and give Fumi the cum she needed.

He fell to his knees, her pussy dripping wet. Kyle grabbed his cock, rubbing it up and down on her pussy, then pressed into her, shuddering as her wet silk engulfed him. She pressed back into his thrusts, tossing her black hair about.

"Come on, Fumi, fuck my ass with the anal beads!" Fatima knelt before Fumi, handing her the red sex toys.

"Oh, yes!" gasped Fumi, her pussy squeezing down on Kyle's thrusting cock as she rammed the bead-covered sex toy up Fatima's ass.

Fatima's bubbly butt clenched and her back arched. She let out a wild howl as Fumi fucked her ass, burying the anal beads into his sister's ass in rhythm to Kyle burying his cock into her tight pussy. He gripped his wife's hips and watched her fuck Fatima's ass harder and faster with the anal beads. Fatima's puckered asshole widened then swallowed each bead.

"Fuck, that's hot," he grunted, his balls smacking into her pussy with wet slaps. "That's it. Fuck her ass, Fumi."

"Oh, she is!" groaned Fatima, flashing him smokey looks over her shoulder, her mouth stretching into a wide, narrow opening as she moaned. "Fuck me! Oh, yes! This is an awesome toy!"

Watching Fatima's asshole spread around those beads, opening wide then closing shut was so obscene. Kyle's lust was boiling over. Fumi's pussy felt like heaven wrapped around his cock, and her pheromones were burning through his blood. He neared that wonderful moment when all he wanted was to unleash a flood of cum into Fumi's pussy.

He couldn't stop if he wanted to.

"Kyle!" Christy shouted.

"Almost done," he groaned to his wife. "Just a few more strokes."

"Yes, yes! Give me your cum! Feed me!" Fumi's pussy rippled down his cock, hungry for his essence.

"Cum in her, bro!" moaned Fatima! "Shit! Shit!"

"We're ready, Kyle," Christy complained. "This is important."

"Yeah. I just can't stop!"

"My fault," Fumi gasped. "I needed it."

Christy sighed than knelt next to him and kissed him on the lips, her hands stroking his body. "Hurry up."

He found her perky breast, squeezing it through her shirt. Christy let out a soft moan. Kyle shuddered, his balls boiling, and erupted into Fumi's pussy. His Japanese wife let out a piercing moan as her pussy convulsed about him, She drank in all his cum, absorbing his energy. Her body writhed, electrified, and then she collapsed on the floor, shuddering in bliss.

"Thank you," she moaned. "Oh, yes. Such a meal!"

"Good," Christy said. "I need you for the spell, Kyle."

"Okay," he panted, standing up, bliss pumping through his body. He just wanted to cuddle with Fumi and sleep, but they needed to cast this spell so they could save Aaliyah. "So what do you need from me?"

"Your essence," she told him. "It will allow you to command when the concubines change into their ... enhanced form."

"Oh, sure," Kyle panted. "So, how do you get my essence?"

"You're going to jerk off into a pot of water."

He laughed. "Of course I am. Can I use your hand to jerk me off?"

She pressed against him. "Absolutely."

The concubines were kneeling in the center of the store, each clutching their sex toys. Some had small vibrators, others thick dildos, and Chyna had several balls connected by a string that glistened with someone's pussy juices.

"The spell has a few steps," Christy explained. "I teleported to our schools chemistry lab for a few more ingredients. The water is boiling and I need you to cum in it."

"Sure."

The concubines parted and Kyle knelt before a silver pot that boiled, though there was nothing apparent that was providing the heat. It smelled a little rotten, and the water had a reddish cloud about it.

Christy seized his cock, still wet with Fumi's pussy, and began stroking him. He hardened beneath her delicate touch, shuddering as her hand slid up and down his greased cock. The concubines all looked at him lust shining in their faces.

"You can do it, Master," cheered Carla, a big smile on her lips.

Toni clapped, pumping her arms in the air like she was cheering at a game, and Chyna spread her legs apart and shoved those balls into her pussy, her tight slit spreading wide open and swallowing them up. She shivered then yanked them out. It was so sexy watching her lick them clean. Ms. Capello had her heavy tits out, pinching her nipples, and Lois seized Teleisia, forcing Aaliyah's Black concubine to her lick her pussy for Kyle's amusement.

"Make him cum, Mistress!" Sable cheered, her fingers busy working in and out of her pussy.

Ann and Kayleah scissored their pussies together and Alexina and Missy sixty-nined. Shannon seized the balls from her daughter's hand and shoved them into her own pussy, still coated with her daughter's pussy juices.

"Fuck, that's hot," Kyle grunted.

"Isn't it," Christy whispered in his ear, her breath hot. "All these women, showing off, wanting your attention."

Women gasped and moaned. Kyle shuddered, her hand bringing him to the brink. His cum shot out, splashing into the water. The boiling solution hissed and popped, reddish smoke curling into the air.

"Ishtar, bless this potion. Let the seed of transformation be kindled. Shape those that accept with my imagination."

The potion stopped boiling like a switch had been flipped, the surface of the water suddenly clearing into crystal clear liquid. The room became deathly quiet, all the concubines sitting up, staring with breathless expectation

"Concubines, dip your sex-toy into the liquid," Christy smiled. "Then hand them to Kyle." She turned to him. "Then you hand it back to them and say, 'I bind you to my will, transforming you into my instrument.' While you say this, push out your aura like when you use your sword."

Kyle nodded as Chyna crawled up, his first concubine, her balls clutched in her hand, still dripping with her mother's juices. "I'm yours, Master," she grinned, dipping her sex toy into the clear liquid then handing it to Kyle.

He pushed out his aura and spoke Christy's words. Energy sprang up between him and Chyna, surrounding her with his aura as the spell settled down upon her. She shivered, her hazel eyes dilating until they were almost completely black.

"Oh, wow," she whispered. "I really don't feel different."

"I left your free will intact," Christy said, "Can you feel your ben wa balls?"

"That's what those are?" Kyle blurted out and Christy blushed and looked down. How does she know ... right, Ms. Franklin molested her. "Sorry, guess that's not important to know right now."

"Anyways," Christy shot a glance a Kyle, "reach out your aura to it and concentrate on changing."

Chyna closed her eyes and she seemed to ripple, letting out an almost orgasmic moan. In a single move, she sprang to her feet, moving with an almost feline grace.

"She doesn't look different," Kyle frowned.

"But I feel so different," she moaned.

"Her reflexes have been increased along with her strength," Christy said. "She should be capable of fighting anyone in hand-to-hand combat."

"Oh, yeah," Fatima smiled, then suddenly launched an aikido attack at the concubine, throwing a punch a fierce punch at Chyna's face. She wasn't holding back. That attack would land hard on Chyna's face if the concubine didn't do anything.

Chyna moved like water flowing, easily dodging the attack. The concubine seized Fatima's arm, pivoted, and threw Fatima over her hip. Fatima hit the floor hard, gasping and coughing.

"Oh, Mistress, I'm so sorry," Chyna gasped. "I just reacted."

"It's fine," Fatima panted. "Why don't you kiss me to make me feel better."

"I think that's going to work just fine," Kyle grinned.

"Oh, yes," Fatima gasped as Chyna began kissing her between the thighs. "Keep kissing me. Make me feel better!"

"Me next," Shannon smiled, holding up a thick, blue dildo.


The Sapphine Caves, The Unseen Realm

"It's so good to be in your arms again," Aaliyah cooed, holding her husband tight.

Kyle's dusky, strong body held her, her breasts crushed against his muscular chest. Joy beat in her. She was with her husband, safe in his arms. He squeezed her tight, like he was afraid to ever let her go again.

"I missed you so badly," he groaned. "You had me so worried."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.