The Battered Lamp - Cover

The Battered Lamp

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Chapter 26: The Passion of the Concubines

High Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26: The Passion of the Concubines - Kyle finds an old lamp at an antique store and free a thousand-year-old genie, Aaliyah, who proclaims herself his wife, sets about building his harem, while dark forces gather, envious of Aaliyah's powers.

Caution: This High Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Genie   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Man finds Genie in Bottle Sex Story, Genie helps man build harem sex story

Thanks to b0b for beta-reading this!

Wednesday, January 27th – Paradise, Mount Rainier, WA

Majlis al Jinn...

"That's where we need to go?" Kyle demanded, his entire body trembling. He tired to ignore the burning cold as Niqualmie, the Native American spirit, spoke to him and his harem. Kyle, his three wives, and their concubines all lay naked in the cold, risking death to summon the spirit and find the way to reach Aaliyah.

The spirit didn't answer.

"Where is that?" he shouted. It sounded Arabic.

Silence.

"What do we do when we get there?"

"I think she's gone, Master," gasped Alexina. "I'm so cold. I can't move. I just want to sleep."

"Fatima, fire!" Kyle gasped. "Warm us up."

"Yeah," she moaned.

A boiling heat crashed down on them. Snow melted into billows of steam that wafted about Kyle and his women. Fatima's spear burned with fire. Fumi was on her feet, helping a shivering Toni stand up, his Cheerleader concubine's skin turning blue as she clung to his Japanese wife.

"We need to get to the SUV," Fumi gasped. "We need to warm up as fast as possible."

"Right," Kyle groaned, forcing himself to stand up. Other concubines were staggering up. Fatima held her spear, an arm around both of her concubines shoulders, her frail body trembling hard. "Get her to the SUV," he ordered Ann and Kayleah.

"We will," Ann promised, her strawberry-blonde hair matted with snow.

Kyle found Alexina still lying in the snow. Her blonde hair, streaked with pink highlights, was plastered about her naked form. He scooped her up in his arms, holding her tight. "I got you."

She sighed, a smile on her lips.

Christy held the staff she retrieved from Burke's dead servant. She bent over Chyna and Carla, both concubines clutching each other as they shivered in the melting snow. Christy touched them, then darkness engulfed the trio and they appeared by the vehicle. Kyle had reservations about that staff—it had belonged to the Vicar, one of Burke's minions—but it seemed to be useful. Christy, with Britney and Phillipa's help, hauled the freezing concubines into the SUV.

"Get out of the cold!" Britney yelled at him. She was fully dressed. Neither her or Phillipa had joined them out in the snowy field.

Kyle walked to the SUV, his feet sinking into the cold snow. His toes were so numb. He couldn't feel anything. Alexina trembled in his arm. Christy warped back into the field, grabbing her own concubine, Sable, and Ms. Capello, warping them back to the vehicle. She was amazing. Naked and cold, she was helping everyone get back to the car faster than he was.

His feet slipped and he almost fell. Alexina clung to him. His muscles burned and his toes felt like they were on fire as he stomped through the snow. He shook. He wanted to just lie down and let the cold steal through him.

He forced that impulse down.

When he was halfway across the field, struggling to keep walking, Christy appeared at his side, warmth rolling off of her. She must have cast some spell on herself, warming the air like Fatima had with her spear.

"Not me. Get someone else," he told her.

She smiled at him, pressing her body against his side. She was so warm and lovely. "You're the last two out here. Now hold tight to Alexina."

Darkness engulfed them. Their bodies were fold in half and turned inside out. There were no sensations except the feel of Alexina in his arms and Christy pressing against his side. Then their bodies unfolded.

He staggered as the cold crashed into him, almost dropping Alexina before he caught himself on the SUV. Shannon and Missy seized Alexina from his arms, pulling her inside the warmth. Christy went in, then Kyle.

It was warm and humid inside. So blessedly warm. Kyle's body was still trembling, his limbs burning with the cold. Hands seized him, his loving concubines and wives, pulling him into the mass of squirming flesh.

"We need to warm up," Alexina chattered in his arms, pressing her body against his. Her lips were on his.

"Hold and touch each other," Missy, a former nurse, explained. He saw her pulling Shannon into a tight embrace, their lips meeting in a kiss.

Kyle's cock swelled, no longer shrunken and tiny by the cold, but thawing out. Alexina felt so wonderful in his arms, her breasts pressing into his strong chest. Women gasped and moaned around him, the SUV rocking as they shifted about. Flesh pressed into his back, small breasts, wiry pubic hair, the scent of lilac—Fumi.

"Warm yourself up," Fumi whispered in his ear as Alexina's hands seized his cock, guiding him to her warmth.

Kyle groaned as he buried into Alexina's pussy. His hips moved, sliding his cock in and out of her. He rolled Alexina on to her back, holding her tight as he made love to his concubine. Her hands rubbed up and down on his back, the warmth restoring to her fingers as the passion built inside her.

"Oh, Master," she purred beneath him. "Warm me up hard!"

He stroked her face, the snow melting out of her blonde hair, and slammed into her. They had all survived the ordeal and he wanted to revel in all their flesh. He looked around and loved the sight. Shannon and Mindy had slipped into a sixty-nine, Chyna, Lois, Carla, and Ann were locked in a daisy chain, and Toni and Ms. Capello were tribbing hard. Kayleah licked Christy's pussy as Fatima straddled Christy's face, sliding her pussy about. Fumi feasted on Teleisia while Sable rimmed her ass.

Kyle loved his harem and only wished Aaliyah was here to join in on the debauchery.

"Cum in me, Master!" moaned Alexina. "Please. I need it. Make me warm!"

"Yes!" gasped Fatima. "Cum in the little slut."

His sister-wife ground her face harder on Christy's tongue, her budding breasts jiggling as she worked her hips. He loved watching his sister and he fucked the concubine beneath him harder. Alexina gasped, her body shuddering and her pussy milking his cock, eager for his load of hot cum.

Kyle groaned and erupted into her pussy, the cold all forgotten in the bliss of Alexina's cunt.

He needed more. His concubines had risked so much for Aaliyah. They deserved this indulgence. He crawled over to the daisy chain, pressing his body behind Lois's cinnamon skin, his hard cock rubbing on her ass. He could see her face buried into Ann's tight slit, licking hard. Lois loved pussy.

"I'm going to fuck your ass," he whispered into Lois's ear, pressing his cock between her butt-cheeks.

"Yes, Master," she moaned, the grinned, pussy juices smeared on her lips. "You're the only man I would ever fuck."

Kyle wrapped an arm around her, squeezing a round tit and thumbing her nipple. She shuddered as he forced his cock into her ass. She moaned into Ann's pussy, pressing her hips back. Kyle was glad Lois had submitted to him. She was a lesbian Domme and it was so hot that he had purchased her with the promise of pussy.

"Shit!" she gasped. "Lick me harder, Carla. Master's fucking my ass, so you need to eat my pussy out, whore! Oh, yes! I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, you are," Carla purred, her tongue licking harder, sliding up to brush at Kyle's balls as he reamed the Native American's tight ass.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Ann gasped, her body shuddering and Kyle could smell her sweet musk as she creamed Lois's lips.

Fatima seized Ann, pulling her concubine from Lois's lips and breaking the daisy chain. His sister scissored her legs with Ann, the two teens, the youngest in the vehicle, worked their maturing bodies together, grinding pussies.

"Fuck, that's hot!" gasped Lois, humping her hips into Kyle's thrust.

"Hump your pussy against mine, slut!" Fatima moaned, her arms reaching out and catching Ms. Capello's hand and pulling the teacher to her. Fatima sucked a nipple into her lip as Ms. Capello knelt. Fumi slid behind the teacher, burying her face in Ms. Capello's snatch and feasting.

The sight of his teacher kneeling, one wife sucking on her heavy, swinging tit and the other feasting on her pussy sent Kyle's cock boiling. He buried into Lois's ass, flooding her with his cum. Lois groaned and gasped, shuddering as he pulled out of her. Carla's licking mouth brought her off as Kyle looked around for someone else to fuck.

"Your cock's all dirty, Master," purred Chyna, her mouth sucking his cock into her lips, licking Lois's ass from his cock. "Umm, that's better."

Christy stepped over the orgy, her perky tits glistening with sweat, and hugged him, pulling him down to the floor. "Want to eat my pussy while that slut gives you a titty fuck?" Christy asked.

Kyle grinned at his wife, licking his lips.

Christy straddled him as Chyna's heavy breasts engulfed his cock, sliding up and down with her pillowy softness. Christy's neatly trimmed pussy reached his lips and he dug his tongue through his wife's tangy flesh. She moaned over him, then leaned down, licking the tip of his cock whenever it emerged from between Chyna's tits.

"Do you like my tits, Master?" Chyna purred.

Kyle groaned into Christy's pussy, working his tongue deep into her twat. "Oh, yes he does," Christy purred, her hips twitching as he pleasured her. "You're doing such a good job, slut."

"Thank you, Mistress," she grinned. "This is how we met. My tits wrapped around his cock."

Christy giggled. "That seemed so long ago." Her tongue licked Kyle's cock then Chyna's tits slid up again.

"I'm glad you came back. He missed you so much."

Christy popped the tip of Kyle's dick into her lips, sucking hard, then let go. "I'm so glad I came back. I ... I just wish I hadn't been such a jealous bitch."

So did Kyle.

But she was back and soon they would rescue Aaliyah. His tongue worked harder and harder into Christy's pussy, then he moved his lips down to her aching nub, sucking her clit between his lips. She squealed on his lips, her tangy juices splashing on his face.

"You are amazing at eating pussy," Christy sighed, rolling off of him.

"You taste delicious," Kyle smiled.

Sable's spray-tanned hands seized Christy, pulling her back and the pair fell into a writhing embrace. Fumi pressed against him, her bow transformed into a pair of glasses about her head, allowing her blind eyes to "see."

"You're close to cumming," she purred. "I need your cum in me."

Chyna pulled her tits away, holding his cock. "I insist, Mistress. Feed your pussy."

Kyle groaned as Fumi straddled him. It was so wonderful to be buried in her pussy. She worked her lithe body up and down on him, her pussy squeezing and milking him. She leaned down, their lips meeting in a kiss, her hips rocking, sliding his cock in and out of her silky embrace.

"I love you," she moaned. "My man. Cum in me, please! Give me your seed."

He grunted, feeding her succubus pussy the life force she needed. His cum squirted out of him in powerful pulses. She went wild on top of him, her pussy drinking in his cum. She shuddered and gasped, her small breasts rubbing into his muscular chest.

"Fuck me next, Master," Toni called out.

Fumi rested on his chest, nuzzling at her ear. "Go get her stud," she purred.


The orgy was dying down in the back of the SUV. Britney and Phillipa had retreated to the front seats, letting Kyle and his harem warm themselves up. As much as Britney wanted to move away from this spot, she let them indulge in their passion. They had all risked their lives and they needed the release.

And so did she.

"Are you hard again, my love?" Phillipa purred, pressing against Britney and reaching down to stroke her cock swelling in her sweatpants.

"I am," Britney shuddered. "You always excite me. It is a shame I do not have any of our toys here."

Her mate shuddered, reaching into her sweatpants to pull out her turgid cock. Britney, like all Rakshasa, was a hermaphrodite. Luckily, her species could breed with a human female, mating with the woman for life. When Britney had seen Phillipa naked and afraid at the cabin, she had known this was the woman she would love all her life.

And after I broke her to my will, she'll be my obedient and loving mate.

"Let's have some fun anyways," Phillipa purred. "You can bite me and claw me. It's almost like having nipple clamps and whips."

Phillipa was such a pain slut. And Britney loved to hurt her and see her pale skin redden with welts. Phillipa pulled off her sweater, exposing her creamy breasts. They were pale, slightly olive from her Korean heritage. Britney engulfed her dark nipple, pierced by the iron slave ring, nibbling hard, letting her teeth bite in like a nipple clamp, the iron ring hard against her teeth. She seized the ring between her teeth, pulling hard and stretching out her breast.

"Oh, yes!" Phillipa gasped in pain. "Harder. You don't have to be gentle with me."

"My mate," Britney moaned, her hands pressing beneath Phillipa's jeans, her sharp fingernails clawing at her asscheeks, leaving red lines that brought sweet gasps to Phillipa's lips.

Britney chewed harder on her breast, letting her mouth wander around, leaving red bite marks, every nip bringing such shuddering pleasure from Phillipa's mouth. Britney could smell her tart excitement over all the other scents permeating the vehicle.

She worked lower, pushing Phillipa's jeans down and exposing her black, bushy pussy. Britney inhaled that wonderful sent of her arousal, then bit her clitoris, clamping down. Phillipa bucked into her lips, shudders wracking through her.

"That's it! I'm cumming, Britney! Hurt me more! Make me scream!"

Britney nipped and bit her mate's pussy, tugging on her thick labia before she wormed her tongue into Phillipa's tunnel, digging as deep as she could, eager to please her wonderful mate as much as possible. She jabbed a finger inside, letting her nail scrap along the sensitive flesh of her pussy walls, loving the way Phillipa squeezed down on her.

"You know what I need! Thank you!" Phillipa moaned. "More! Make me cum again!"

"Gladly," purred Britney, nipping her labia as her finger scraped through her pussy to Phillipa's G-spot.

She scratched the bundle of nerves hard.

"Yes, Britney!" her mate screeched, her hips writhing in pleasure.

Britney lapped up her pussy juices as they flooded out, reveling in the sweet flood. She loved pleasuring her mate, pressing her face as deep as she could into the wonderful pussy juices rushing out. Her cock throbbed and as she licked her lips clean, it was time to fuck her mate.

Phillipa wrapped her arms around Britney, pulling her down and kissing her hard. Britney guided her throbbing cock to Phillipa's tight opening, jamming into her wet depths. Britney loved burying into her mate, joining with her.

"Phillipa!" she moaned, humping her hips. "That's it! Take my thick cock!"

"Harder! Fuck me harder! Make it hurt!" Phillipa shuddered beneath Britney, her hips rising to meet the Rakshasa's thrusts.

The seat creaked beneath them as they made love, their bodies moving together. Britney nipped and nibbled at her neck and cheek, moving up to capture her sweet lips, biting and chewing on them. Her fingers found Phillipa's nipples, pinching as hard as a nipple clamp.

Phillipa's pussy squeezed down on her cock, her hips bucking up to meet Britney's thrust.

The passion swelled inside Britney, moving down her cock to itch at the tip. Her thrust grew faster as she burned to cum in Phillipa's sweet depths. Her mate's hand slid down, squeezing her ass, then dipped lower.

"Phillipa!" Britney gasped as her mate's fingers penetrated her pussy, wiggling into Britney's wet depths. "You wonderful woman. Oh, yes!"

"Cum in me! Breed me!" Phillipa's fingers curled in her pussy, brushing Britney's own G-spot.

Her cock buried into Phillipa's tight depths. The cum erupted out of her. She shuddered and collapsed on her mate. Pleasure pulsed out of her and into her love. She captured Phillipa's lips, kissing her as the pleasure slowly bled out of her.

"That's was good," Phillipa sighed, nuzzling at Britney's neck.

Then Britney noticed what was happening outside. A winter storm howled and all she could see was white snow obscuring everything. She glanced back at the orgy. If Kyle had learned where to go, they wouldn't be leaving any time soon.


The Sapphine Caves, The Hidden Realm

Aaliyah stared at Zaritha, trying to peer into the Ifrit's mind and figure out her thoughts. It was clear to the Jann that Zaritha was conflicted on some level. The Ifrit had been ordered to kill her, but hadn't. And instead of taking Aaliyah straight to the Marid, she had instead dropped them in the Sapphine Caves.

And this was, perhaps, the greatest hiding spot in the entirety of the Hidden Realm.

Of course, so long as she was in here, Aaliyah couldn't communicate with Kyle through the bond they had. She couldn't let her husband know where she was. She couldn't even answer his wishes. She had no idea what was happening to her family.

"Are we just going to sit in here forever?" Aaliyah asked. Twice more she had tried to escape, but the Ifrit was too quick.

"I'm thinking," she muttered. The Ifrit was probably trying to work out a way to alert the Marid's where they were without letting Aaliyah communicate with Kyle.

"What you need to do is let me go. I am your Sultana and head of the Harem you belong to."

Zaritha scowled. "I serve Rashid, not you. You cannot be the Sultana without deposing the rightful ruler."

"But you can't deny you belong to Kyle. You swore the oaths. You are his."

"I didn't mean it," she muttered.

"That doesn't matter. You swore an oath. You cannot violate that oath."

"And what about the oath I swore to Rashid?"

"Marriage oaths supersede oaths of fidelity," Aaliyah reminded her.

"Marriage oath," Zaritha sneered. "A concubine barely swears that."

"It still comes first. You serve Kyle."

"Fine," she spat. "But I don't see him here."

"And I'm his first wife. You shall obey me."

Zaritha gave Aaliyah a considering look. "Kyle never clarified the structure of his harem." She smiled like a hungry cat. "So I'm not sure if I have to obey you."

Aaliyah narrowed her eyes. She needed to convince Zaritha to obey her or she was never getting out of these caves. She knew she couldn't defeat the Ifrit. Jann powers did not run to the martial like an Ifrit and her powers were bound by her father's edict. Until he released her, she could only use her powers to aide Kyle with hearth and harem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.