The Battered Lamp
Chapter 24: The Choice of the Mother

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

High Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24: The Choice of the Mother - Kyle finds an old lamp at an antique store and free a thousand-year-old genie, Aaliyah, who proclaims herself his wife, sets about building his harem, while dark forces gather, envious of Aaliyah's powers.

Caution: This High Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Genie   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Man finds Genie in Bottle Sex Story, Genie helps man build harem sex story

Notes: Thanks to b0b for beta-reading this!

Wednesday, January 27th – South Hill, WA

Kyle held the shivering Christy on his lap, her wet, naked body pressed against him. He was so happy to see her again. He had missed her this last week, fearing he would never see her again after she fled in guilt.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered when she broke the kiss. "I was such a cunt for what I did to Aaliyah."

"It's okay," he told her, stroking her damp hair.

"It's not. What I did was so terrible."

He held her tight. "You're back. You helped us save Aaliyah. You just saved me. That's all that matters."

"I don't think this is the time," Britney said, peering down into the back of the cop car. "More police are approaching. We need to clear the scene."

"Right," Kyle nodded.

Cradling Christy, he climbed out of the cop car and looked around. Phillipa stood with Mindy and—

"Is that Sable?" Kyle blinked. Last time he had seen the witch, he had struck her in the face with the pommel of Earthbones at the cabin the night he had rescued Aaliyah.

"She's my concubine," Christy whispered. "I, um, attacked her with a Love Elemental and she's going to be besotted with me for the rest of her life."

Kyle laughed. "What have you been up to?"

"A lot," she admitted as he carried her to the SUV.

"Master," Mindy smiled, peeling bloody, surgical gloves off her hand.

"What's going on?" Kyle asked, looking around.

"The police, bewitched by Burke, arrested you," Britney answered. "While you were incapacitated, Burke moved on Aaliyah."

"What?" Fear beat in his heart. "Is she okay?"

"I do not know. Fumi went to her aide but I chose to rescue you."

"What!" he growled, rounding on her. "Aaliyah was in danger and you didn't help her!"

Britney was unfazed. "I protect you, Kyle."

"You protect us all."

"But you first."

Christy shivered in his arms and he turned and walked faster to the SUV. If Aaliyah's hurt... He would deal with Britney if that happened.

Shannon climbed out of the SUV as he strode up, the MILF concubine smiling in relief. Kyle gave her a nod and ducked into the back of Shannon's vehicle. Christy gasped at the extra-dimensional space.

Aaliyah! Kyle sent, his heart hammering.

Did Britney free you? his Genie wife sent back.

Relief flooded Kyle. She was safe. Yes. With Christy's help. Are you okay?

Christy is with you? Her sending was full of confused emotions.

Is that a problem?

There was a pause. If she saved you, then there is no problem. I am with Fumi and Fatima and the concubines. We're in the room. Burke is after us.

That was easily fixed. I wish for all my wives and concubines in the room to be in the SUV!

Done! Relief spilled through her thoughts.

In a flash, the back of the SUV was filled with his concubines and wives. Kyle was greeted by a great chorus of, "Masters!"

"We were so scared," Toni said, clutching Alexina.

"There's blood! Are you okay?" Chyna asked.

"I'm fine. Christy healed me."

Britney and Phillipa piled in. They weren't part of the harem.

"What's she doing here?" Fatima growled, standing in the center of the concubines, leaning on her yari.

"She saved me," Kyle said, pulling her tight.

"And I'm thankful for that," Aaliyah said, sitting on Kyle's right, hugging them both and kissing Christy on the lips.

"You forgive me?" Christy whispered. "What I did to you was so wrong, I..."

Aaliyah touched Christy's lip with her finger. "You saved our husband."

"Thank you," Fumi said, her bow transformed into her glasses and she hugged Kyle and Christy from the other side.

Kyle savored the feel of his three wives and looked over his shoulder at Fatima. "She made a mistake."

"Yeah, and I almost spent my life stuck in a nightmare because of her mistake." Her yari vanished in a flash of fire and she fell into the midst of the concubines, pulling Kayleah and Ann to her. "You can cuddle with the nasty bitch, but I want no part in it."

"Maybe I should go," Christy whispered. "I don't want to—"

"No," Aaliyah said. "You're part of the harem."

"Yes," Kyle agreed. "You're my wife. You're the first woman I loved."

She smiled and kissed him, her lips hot against his.

"Where are we going?" Shannon asked, pulling the SUV away.

Kyle knew he should answer, but Christy's lips were so hot and it was so wonderful to kiss her again.

"Home," Britney answered. "We need to bunker up and plan our next move."

"There's a lot of police heading this way," Shannon called from the driver's seat.

Christy shifted on his lap, her legs straddling him, her pussy grinding into his growing bulge. This really wasn't the time, but Kyle's blood was boiling and Christy was so wet and lithe on him, her tongue wiggling into his mouth.

"Can you cast a spell, Phillipa?" Britney asked

"Let me think. Perhaps veil. I could cloak the car in invisibility."

"That does not sound safe."

Kyle broke the kiss with Christy, turning to Aaliyah. Her dusky face was flushed and she leaned in, kissing him. Christy's lips nuzzled at his neck and cheek, joining Aaliyah's in a three-way kiss. I wish I was naked.

His clothes vanished, his hard cock pressing into Christy's wet pussy. She moaned, grinding harder, sliding her wet silk across his girth. Her hips shifted, the tip of his cock nuzzling her hole, and then she engulfed him. It was so wonderful to be buried inside her and he let out a deep groan.

"Does her pussy feel good?" purred Fumi.

"Yes," Kyle groaned.

Christy turned her head, looking at Fumi. "Hi!" she purred, her hips rising up and down. "So, you're Fumi?"

"Yes. We didn't have time to properly meet last week at the cabin. Does our husband's cock feel good inside you."

"So good," she panted, leaning back, her perky tits bouncing before Kyle's face. Aaliyah captured one pink nipple, Christy's pussy squeezing down on his cock as she let out a pleased squeal.

"You guys are having fun without me," pouted Fatima.

"You could join us," Fumi purred. "Come squeeze between me and our husband."

"Come suck on Christy's nipple," Kyle said. "I know how much you loved to do that."

"She'll just betray us," Fatima said.

"I won't!" she moaned. "I'm all Kyle's! I love him! And you, Fatima! I was just a jealous bitch. But I get it now."

"Come join us," Fumi smiled. "I'll finger you."

"Fine," Fatima said, then wormed her naked body between Fumi and Kyle.

He had all four of his wives in his arms. Fatima's lips latched onto Christy's right tit, moaning as Fumi's hand wormed between her thighs. Christy's hips rose faster, her pussy tight and wet on his cock. Kyle let his hands slide down Fumi and Aaliyah's backs, cupping their supple asses, pulling them closer together.

"All mine," he groaned. "Finally."

"Yes! Fumi moaned, her lips nuzzling at Fatima's neck. "You finally have all of us."

His cock erupted into Christy's pussy.

"Master, you should finish up," Shannon said. "We're getting close to home."

"Yeah," Kyle panted, Christy gasping and moaning, her pussy cumming, milking the last of his cum out of his cock.

"I'm so close," Fatima panted.

The SUV turned the corner onto Kyle's street. Shannon hit the brakes.

"What's wrong?" Kyle asked, his thoughts heavy with lust.

"Get your weapon's Master!" gasped Shannon. "The front of the house has been ripped open!"

Christy slid off of him, gasping for breath. Kyle stood up, walking forward and peering out the front windshield. Through the driving rain he could see the front of his gray house smashed open, splintered lumber dotting the lawn. "Aaliyah, clothes!" In a flash of yellow, Kyle was clothed.

"Step on it, Shannon!" Fatima shouted, her yari appearing in a burst of flames.

Kyle reached out, remembering how Earthbones felt in his hand, bearing the strength of the very earth. His weapon appeared in a swirl of golden light, the katana glinting as Shannon sped forward. He held onto her seat as she slammed on the brakes. The SUV skid to a halt on the wet road.

Britney was the first out, her katar in hand. Kyle followed her, Fatima on his heels. "Stay in the car, Aaliyah."

"Phillipa and Sable with me," Christy said. "We're going to hang back and provide support."

Braiden, his former friend, stood in the wreckage of the house. Only there was something different about him. His skin had a gray pallor and was waxy, his legs and arms long and gangly. His head twisted almost all the way around to look behind him.

"Kyle," he hissed. "And the lovely Christy."

"What the fuck happened to you?" Kyle gaped.

"The same thing that happened to Zane," Aaliyah called from the SUV.

"He's been enhanced. Burke made him a familiar," Christy shouted. "That's really not him anymore. Burke ... despoiled him." Disgust was thick in her voice.

"I've wanted you for so long," Braiden hissed, his eyes focused on Christy. "Once Kyle's dead, we'll finally be together."

Anger burned inside Kyle. His mom was inside the house and he could hear something huge and hulking crashing through the house. Piles of dust, Aaliyah's homnoculi, littered the living room. Braiden turned, facing Kyle and his women, his body moving in a strange, jerky fashion.

Kyle didn't have time to mess around with his former friend. His mom was in danger.

He reached through Earthbones and commanded the ground beneath Braiden's feet to open and swallow the monster. Braiden leaped as the ground ripped open, soaring straight at Kyle. A green arrow flashed out and Braiden twisted in the air, barely dodging the missile, then landed at Kyle's feet.

Kyle shouted out his kai, focusing his attack, and swung at Braiden. The spindly creature writhed and wiggled, sliding his body around the blade and attacking Kyle's face with sharp claws. Kyle ducked the swipe and Britney hissed and charged in, her katar punching at Braiden's guts.

"I'll protect mom!" Fatima shouted. "Come on, Fumi!"

"Go with her, Christy!"

"Right!" she nodded. Kyle saw Fatima charge into the breech followed by Fumi and the witches.

Braiden danced away, laughing. "Christy is going to moan and cum on my cock. I've wanted that saucy bitch for so long."

"You can't have her!" Kyle roared, Braiden nimbly dodging another sword strike.

Britney hissed and stabbed, her face darkened by black stripes.

Braiden slithered out of the way. "I'll devour her cunt. She'll never remember you after she's had my pleasure."

Kyle let the words roll off of him. He found his center, focusing on his movements as Britney's katar stabbed, spraying water. He was fast and nimble. Britney was faster than Kyle was and she couldn't keep up with Braiden.

But they had the elements on their side.

"Bind him, Britney," he shouted, swinging his sword.

Braiden went to weave around Kyle's attack, but the rain falling about him caught him, wrapping around his body, Britney's katar shining with blue light as she controlled the water. Braiden's silted eyes widened as he thrashed in the rain's grip.

His sword cut Braiden in half.

Fire roared from inside the house, exploding windows, black smoke pouring out.

"Your sister is getting carried away," Britney said, already loping to the house.

"Yeah, she does that," he agreed, running after her.


Fatima roasted the monstrosity that had been Frankie, her fire consuming the creature and catching the wall on fire. Greasy smoke filled the air. She didn't care if the house burned down. Her mom was in trouble.

"Let's go!" she shouted, racing up the stairs.

"Let me deal with the fire!" Fumi shouted. "It's distorting the air. I can't see."

"I'm with you, Fatima," Christy shouted, her footsteps echoing behind her.

Fatima still had mixed thoughts about Christy. But she was following her into danger, so that counted for something. She reached the top of the stairs and turned into her mother's room. The door was smashed open and a pile of dust from one of Aaliyah's homunculi lay before it.

A man stood inside her mom's room, his arm held tight about her mom's throat. Fatima gaped at the placid look in her mom's eyes. She didn't struggle at all in the man's arms. Her eyes narrowed at the stranger dressed in a black robes, a pendant carved of some clear crystal flashing about his throat, a staff carved of a black wood in the other.

"Let her go!" she snarled, dashing forward. The man turned, placing her mother between them and Fatima stopped her charge, keeping her yari leveled at him.

"We will exchange your mother for the Djinn," the man said, his voice booming loud, a grin crossing his craggy face. He looked ancient, with tufts of white-gray hair circling the bald crown of his head.

"Fuck that! You let mom go or I'll gut you."

"Be careful," Christy said. "He's got a celestite aura. He has power."

"Doesn't matter. There's only one way out and that's through us." Fatima fixed her fiery gaze on the man. "So do the smart thing and let my mom go."

"You think this is the only way out of here? How limited your imagination is."

"Ishtar," Christy chanted, "protect your servant and put to sleep those that threaten her!"

The man's pendant grew brighter. "You need more power than that to bewitch me, child."

"Your time's running out. Fumi's putting out the fire and Kyle and Britney will be up here soon. You can't fight us all."

"True. You children have dangerous toys." His flinty eyes narrowed. "But so do I."

His staff crackled with black energy. The air warped around the man and her mother, bending and distorting like Fatima was looking at them through a the bottom of a coke bottle. Then the air sprang back to normal and they were gone.

"Fuck! Christy, what the hell was that?"

"I don't know," she answered. "It was that staff. It must be an artifact like your weapon."

"Well, fuck, where'd he go?"

Foot steps crashed nearer and Kyle burst into the room, his katana held before him. "Where's mom?"

"Some guy just took her."

"Aaliyah!" he cried out.

The Genie popped into view in a swirl of dust. "Yes?" she asked, looking around.

"I wish my mom is back here."

"I cannot affect her, remember," she said, placing her arm on him. "Not without her permission."

"Right," Kyle muttered. "Fucking Burke. Then where is she? I wish to know."

Aaliyah closed her eyes. "The principal's office at your school."

"Then let's go. The police will be here any minute. The neighbors are already gawking."


Aaliyah could feel the cold anger in Kyle as she pressed up against him in the back of SUV. His hard muscles were all tensed, his knuckles white as he gripped the hilt of his sword. Fatima let out a constant hiss of curses, each more vile than the last.

"Did everyone place their dildos?" Kyle asked. "Is the magic circle complete?"

The concubines all nodded their head. "We did, Master," Teleisia answered.

"Then we can still do the plan."

"We do not have the element of surprise," Britney said. "The enemy has retreated to a stronghold. Burke must have defenses at this school that—"

"He has my mother." Kyle's voice was a low rumble. "I will tear that school brick by brick if I have to. We are going with the plan. The witches will power the circle, drawing on Aaliyah's power funneled through Zaritha. Burke will be cut off from Hecate and we'll destroy him! Aaliyah, I wish Zaritha was here."

The Ifrit appeared in the center of the SUV, her dark eyes flashing with anger. "Why have you summoned me early?"

"We're attacking now," Kyle answered.

"Now? What has gone wrong? Has Burke learned of the plan?"

"Yes."

"Then we need a new plan. We can't attack now. This is stupid!"

Insolence danced in the Ifrit's eyes and Aaliyah narrowed her eyes. "You forget your place, Ifrit," she said, jutting her chin out. "You are one of Kyle's concubines. It is not your place to question your husband and master."

The Ifrit opened her mouth, a fiery retort on her lips, then her eyes bulged. She had sworn the oath to be his and that was a powerful act for a Djinn. "Sorry, Master," she muttered, her face twisting as she spat out the words. "We will attack. Are there any changes to the plan?"

"We have three witches to power the circle."

"Three..." Zaritha worked her lips, her eyes narrowing. "Very well."

Aaliyah peered at the Ifrit. Why does that displease her?

"We're approaching the school!" Shannon shouted.

"Once we get out, you keep driving. I don't want you or any of the concubines caught up in this. Park in that empty lot we met with Zaritha this morning."

"Yes, Master."

"But..." Mindy objected. "What if someone is hurt. You'll need my first aid bag."

Kyle reached out, cupping the nurse's face and peering into her green eyes. "I do not want any of you hurt."

"Yes, Master," she whispered, a tear spilling down her cheek.

The SUV screeched to a stop. Britney was the first out, followed by Kyle. Aaliyah went out last. The rain hammered down on the red brick buildings of Rogers High School. The three witches stopped at the entrance to the parking lot and a silver line flared up, reaching out in a curving arc—the magic circle they had drawn around the school.

"Good luck," Christy said, hugging Kyle. "Get your mother back."

Britney was hugging Phillipa as Aaliyah walked up. She embraced and kissed Kyle, Fatima, and Fumi. "You will be triumphant," she declared, fighting at her fear. "And we will be waiting for your safe return."

"We'll come back," Kyle nodded. "I finally have all four of you. I'm not losing you now."

Aaliyah watched as Kyle, Fatima, Britney, and Fumi strode towards the school, their weapons in hand. She clutched herself, the rain beading down the slick material of her jacket and hiding her tears.

"Let's begin," Zaritha said, seizing Aaliyah's hand. "Open yourself up to me, Jann."

"Mistress," she reminded the Ifrit. "And your future Sultana."

"Right." Fire danced in the Ifrit's eyes as Aaliyah opened herself up, then gasped as the Ifrit seized the vast power brimming inside her and directing it to the three witches. Their chants began, one praying to Ishtar, the other two to Hecate. The silver circle burned brighter, the air crackling with energy.

Aaliyah swayed, struggling to hold on to her senses as she poured her power into Zaritha.


The man who called himself Burke felt the magic circle powering up. The connection to his goddess was severed. He had expected this. There was no avoiding it. But he was more than a sorcerer. Burke had dabbled in every form of the arcane. Kyle would think him helpless.

He would disabuse the boy of that.

His eyes flickered to the Vicar and his black staff. "You would not survive challenging me," Burke reminded his follower.

The Vicar's flinty eyes held him for a moment. "Perhaps not."

"Split them up."


Students piled out of the school as they approached. Their eyes were all vacant. Their hands clutched makeshift objects, wielding them as weapons. The metal frames of chairs and desks, the broken wood of flagpoles, heavy textbooks, and whatever else the students could find.

"Burke," Kyle groaned.

With a roar, the students charged.

"Kyle?" Fatima asked, giving him a nervous glance. "Do we... ?"

"No." He reached into the ground he stood on with Earthbones and commanded it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.