The Battered Lamp - Cover

The Battered Lamp

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Chapter 15: The Will of the Warrior

High Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Will of the Warrior - Kyle finds an old lamp at an antique store and free a thousand-year-old genie, Aaliyah, who proclaims herself his wife, sets about building his harem, while dark forces gather, envious of Aaliyah's powers.

Caution: This High Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Genie   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Man finds Genie in Bottle Sex Story, Genie helps man build harem sex story

Notes: Thanks to b0b for beta-reading this!

"Good morning, Mistress," purred a voice. Wet lips kissed her face.

Fatima smiled, opening her eyes to see Ann's beautiful face framed by her strawberry-blonde curls. She stared into her concubine's blue eyes, reaching up to stroke Ann's fair face with her dusky hand. Ann blushed and shivered.

"You are so beautiful," Fatima sighed.

She felt refreshed after her run. She really couldn't remember what she had been running from, but she had put all her energy in fleeing, pushing herself to exhaustion. And now I wake up to Ann's smiling face.

"Morning," murmured a sleepy voice, a warm body pressed against Fatima's back.

She turned and smiled at Kayleah's bleached-blonde curls spilling across her pale shoulders and round breasts. Fatima gave her other concubine a kiss on the lips, her hand reaching out to stoke the teen's hip as her tongue slipped into her mouth. Ann pressed into her back, her small breasts rubbing against Fatima.

"I love you, Mistress," Ann whispered. "I'm so glad you found us."

Fatima smiled, breaking the kiss. "Me, too."

"Me three," giggled Kayleah, her gentle fingers finding Fatima's dark nipple, circling it and sending wonderful sensations thrilling through the young woman.

"I think we need to have ourselves a little lesbo lovefest!" Fatima declared, her own fingers finding Kayleah's pink nipples. "It's the best way to start the day."

"Yes, Mistress," sighed Kayleah.

"I'm your slave, Mistress," purred Ann, her finger tracing down Fatima's side to then slipped down to touch her Mistress's ass. "Whatever you want, I'll do."

"Aren't I lucky to have a pair of concubines like you?" Fatima grinned. Her skin felt on fire where Ann traced, the concubine's finger working down lower, grazing the cleft between her two asscheeks, teasing her.

"We live to please you," Kayleah moaned. "We love you, Mistress."

"And I love you both." And Kyle and Aaliyah. Fatima wondered where her husband and wife were. Why wasn't she in his bed? Where am I?

Ann's finger wormed between her butt-cheeks, brushing her sphincters, electricity rushing through her. Then Kayleah's warm mouth engulfed her nipple, the concubine's tongue swirling about her nub between sucks, sending pleasure surging through her. Fatima gasped as Ann's finger pushed into her ass, working back and forth, adding more wonderful sensations to her body.

"You delightful sluts," Fatima moaned.

Kayleah switched nipples, sucking harder, her teeth grazing lightly, little nips; Fatima's body twitched with the quick stab of pain and pleasure. She stroked her bleached-blonde hair, delighting in the silky feel. Ann's finger pumped faster and then the wonderful concubine slipped a second finger into her ass, spreading her open, intensifying her pleasure.

Her hips shifted, pushing back into Ann's probing fingers. Her pussy was on fire, her two concubines igniting an inferno between her thighs and she needed it quenched. Her hand pressed on the top of Kayleah's head. The blonde knew what to do.

She kissed down Fatima's dusky body, licking her flat skin, teasing her belly button—Fatima squealed and giggled—then reached the sparse curls adorning her youthful pussy. Kayleah nuzzled her silk, kissing her pubic mound, and prolonging Fatima's wonderful agony.

"Lick me!" moaned Fatima, the fires consuming her. "Eat me, slut!"

"Yes, Mistress," Kayleah purred, her hazel eyes flashing up to Fatima's. "I'm eager to please."

"Yes, you are!" moaned Fatima as her concubine took her first lick through Fatima's burning pussy, gathering Fatima's dew. "So eager!"

Fatima's dusky hands gripped her pale hair, running through the golden hair, then pulling her deep into Fatima's pussy. Kayleah's tongue was limber, digging through her silky folds. The fires burning in the depths of her core, stoking the higher. Fatima shuddered, gasping and moaning, humping her cunt into Kayleah's lips as Anne fingered her ass harder, faster.

"Cum, Mistress," Ann moaned, licking her ear. "Let yourself and cum on Kayleah's sweet lips."

"Yes! You delightful sluts! I love you both! You're mine!"

"We are!"

Kayleah moaned yes, then worked her tongue deeper, probing her depths and igniting every nerve her tongue came in contact with. The fires burned hotter, fueled by her concubines, tongue and fingers. It was about to consume her and leave only wonderful, ashy bliss behind.

Her concubine found her clit, sucking that sensitive bud into her mouth. The fire exploded into a storm, sweeping through her body. She screamed wordlessly, a loud, piercing shout that resounded through the room, through the world—a beacon of burning passion.

"Oh, yes!" she groaned, the fires dying to wonderful embers.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Ann whispered, pulling her fingers out. She looked over her shoulder and smiled as the petite girl sucked her fingers dirty with Fatima's ass into her lips, savoring her Mistress's flavor.

Darkness grew over her shoulder, great shadowy eyes melting through the wall, looming over Ann's form. The eyes were part of a terrifying body, a horrible wound gaping in the shadow's stomach. Terror burned through Fatima and her heart pounding faster than a freight train.

She had to flee.

"No!" She shoved Kayleah's mouth off her pussy.

"What's wrong, Mistress?" Kayleah asked.

"That!" Fatima screamed, pointing at the looming darkness. She could feel the malevolence of that shadow. Fatima had wronged it, wounded it.

"What?"

Ann looked behind her. "It's just the wall, Mistress."

"She's going to get me!" Fear controlled Fatima. Nothing else mattered except fleeing from this shadowy presence.

"You're scaring me," wailed Ann.

Fatima was on her feet, crouching on the bed. The shadowy figure was so close, the eyes cold and hate-filled. Fatima had to flee. She turned and ran, the bedroom wall vanishing as she ran through it and burst onto an endless, dark plane. There was nothing but the shadow chasing her. Her feet slapped the bare, featureless ground, putting all her energy into her sprint, racing like a forest fire.

"Where am I?" she yelled. "What is going on?"


Saturday, January 25th – South Hill

Kyle closed the door behind him and his wife. Fatima had been still the same—sleeping on her hospital bed. His mom was still by her side, but she planned on finally coming home tonight. Fatima was stable and breathing on her own, she just couldn't wake up. The doctors were baffled. Her brain was active. It was like she was stuck asleep, locked in a dream.

In a nightmare. Ms. Franklin's last spell. He wanted to kill the bitch again.

Ann and Kayleah both looked sad as they marched upstairs. His sister's concubines had wanted to stay with their mistress, but Kyle's mom had insisted that they go home and do their schoolwork. "You need to keep concentrating on it. Fatima would have wanted it," his mom had said.

Neither concubine had argued with their mother-in-law, though they both knew Fatima would never have said that.

With a sigh, Kyle plopped on the couch in the living room, staring at the black screen of the TV. Aaliyah snuggled up against him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"What can we do about this, Aaliyah?" he asked her, fed up with waiting. He wanted to do something to fix his wife. "What do you know about witchcraft?"

"Nothing," she answered. "It wasn't part of my education. We just have to wait on Britney to break Phillipa. Then we'll have some answers."

"I bet Christy would know."

Aaliyah shifted. "Maybe."

He pulled his cell phone out, scrolling through his phone book to Christy's number. He stared at it, his emotions boiling inside him. He should be angry at her. He was angry at her, but he also loved her. He couldn't help that. He missed her. She was a part of him. But her letter made it quite clear that she didn't want him contacting her.

His finger hovered over the screen, wanting to tap the green button. His finger didn't want to move. What do I say to her? Should I ask her to come back? And what about Aaliyah. She had almost died because of Christy's betrayal.

His finger twitched, nearing the screen, then backed off. His stomached twisted, his heart beat faster, and sweat broke out on his forehead. Aaliyah touched his arm, her fingers cool, then they dug into his flesh, fingernails biting.

The doorbell rang.

The tension burst out of him. He had to answer the door. He could make the decision after dealing with the doorbell. He crossed the living room, walking up the white door. He could see the tops of heads through the frosted, crescent window on the top of the window—brown hair and strawberry-blonde.

He opened the door.

"Hi, we're here to share the joyous news with you," a bubbly brunette said, her back straightening, and Kyle enjoyed her rather generous breasts bouncing beneath her conservative, white blouse tucked into a dark skirt. Her companion, the strawberry-blonde, was a little taller, but still curvy in her matching, conservative dress.

Kyle's dick stood up.

"Come in," he smiled. "I'd love to hear about this joyous news."

A smile swept across Aaliyah's face. The brunette had a very pink aura, but her companion's aura was a strong red—not someone easily dominated. What's the redhead in to, Aaliyah?

His wife's grin deepened. She's very confused. She likes women, a, um, lesbian, but thinks it's wrong. A sin. Your time is so strange. It's so free and yet so repressed all at once.

Yeah. Humans don't make a lot of sense.

So I have learned.

"The end of the world is coming," the brunette said, still smiling. "And only a limited number will be saved. And you don't want to be one of the damned, right?"

Kyle nodded, then thought to his wife, What's her feelings about the brunette?

"We're here to offer you salvation," the redhead added. "I'm Sister Rachel, and this is Sister Hannah." She placed a gentle hand on the brunette's shoulder, giving her a squeeze.

Aaliyah slipped up, hooking her arm around his waist.

"This is my wife, Aaliyah," Kyle introduced.

Sister Rachel very much wants to have Hannah do naughty things to her. But she's scared of her desires, of sinning, and frightened she'll drive Hannah away.

"How nice to meet you," Rachel smiled, her eyes seemed to light up as she gazed at the dusky genie.

Why don't we help them out. Hannah's a submissive. I wish that you give Rachel the courage to act on her feelings and we'll see what happens.

"Done," Aaliyah laughed. "You have such wicked ideas, my love."

Rachel blinked.

Kyle led his wife back to the couch, sitting down. The two missionaries followed them into the living room. Rachel kept giving Hannah lust-filled looks, color blossoming in her freckled cheeks. Kyle was eager to see how this played out. If she was a lesbian, Rachel didn't need to be in the closet, and Hannah looked like the type of girl that needed a strong hand.

"So, Jesus Christ has died for our sins, but only a..."

"You are so beautiful," whispered Rachel into Hannah's ears.

"Sister Rachel!" blushed the brunette, hunching her shoulders. "What are you doing?"

"I've been watching you for so long," whispered the redhead, her tongue mere inches from Hannah's ear. "For years, I've had my eye on you, wishing I had the courage to tell you just how beautiful you are."

Hannah looked like a deer trapped in headlights.

"I once saw you half-undressed in a locker room. Your breasts were large and snowy and I wanted to bury my face between them and enjoy the feel of them."

"Sister Rachel!" Hannah's rosy cheeks grew scarlet.

"I've masturbated so many times to that image. I've never been with anyone. I just want you."

"Well, I don't want you," Hannah whispered, looking down. "I have a boyfriend."

"I'll love you far more than Peter. And you will worship me."

"I don't want you for my girlfriend, Rachel. I'm not ... gay."

"I don't want you to be my girlfriend. I want you for my slave." A shiver ran through Rachel. "I want to be your lesbian Domme."

"What?" gasped Hannah.

This is so hot, Aaliyah whispered in his ear, shifting against him. He could hear the heat in her thoughts and feel the heat of her body through her sweater and jeans. His own cock was throbbing in his pants.

It is, he thought backed. Her hand found his crotch, stroking his hard-on. He groaned and pushed his hand between her thighs.

"I want to be your Mistress." Rachel cupped Hannah's face, tuning the younger woman to face her, their lips inches apart. Aaliyah squeezed his cock, anticipating their kiss. "I want you to be my submissive. My lesbian slave. I've wanted it for so many years. All through High School. And now you are a grown woman, so beautiful, and I want you for my pet."

"But it's a sin."

"I don't care!" she hissed. "And why should it be. We can love each other. Just give me your love and trust and will. Nothing else is more precious."

"I can't," Hannah whispered, trying to pull away.

"You can. I can see it in your eyes. I can feel the heat pumping through your veins. You want nothing more than to fall to your knees and be my little kitten."

"That's not true."

It is, Aaliyah insisted. Well, she wants to be anyone's kitten. But she feels a great deal of shame about it. I could ease her conscious.

You wouldn't be forcing her?

Nope. Just assuaging the guilt that had been ingrained in her.

I wish that.

Aaliyah's hand squeezed his cock, pleasure rippled through him. He rubbed harder at her groove, the heat increasing and he could feel her moisture beading through her panties and jeans as his wife's excitement grew.

"Be my kitten."

Hannah bit her lip, looking into her fellow missionary's eyes. Her hips shifted, thighs pressing together. Kyle loved this. It was like watching porn, but so much hotter. It was happening in real life.

"Give me your love." Rachel's thumb stroked Hannah's cheek.

Hannah's lips moved.

"I couldn't hear you, kitten. You have to meow louder."

"Yes," moaned Hannah. "I've always dreamed of being taken by someone. But no one ever tried. Even if it's a woman, I'll be your kitten."

His jean's zipper rasped; Aaliyah fished his hard cock out, stroking it with her dusky hand, gathering his leaky precum to lube her fist. He rubbed harder at her cunt, digging her jeans into her groove. She moaned, shifting her hips, humping against his rubbing hand.

"Then undress."

"What?" gasped Hannah, throwing a glance at Kyle and his wife.

"Kittens don't wear clothes," Rachel purred, twirling a long lock of Hannah's brown hair. "So strip!"

Hannah flinched at the intensity of her new mistresses command, her hands flying to the pearl buttons of her white blouse, working furiously down, then she shrugged out of the blouse, her neck and chest as flushed as her chest, half-hidden by her plain, white bra that supported her rather generous melons.

"That's it," hissed Kyle. "Strip, you little slut."

Aaliyah moaned yes, and stroked his cock faster, her eyes locked on the blossoming lesdom before them. The bra came off and Kyle, Aaliyah, and Rachel moaned their appreciation at her heavy curves topped with fat, dark-red nipples. Rachel's hands immediately went to her kitten's tits, squeezing her flesh, then buried her face between them, motor-boating those lush melons.

"Wonderful!" she gasped. "They're as silky and amazing as I always dreamed."

"Thank you."

"Mistress," Rachel corrected.

"Mistress," nodded Hannah, flushing again, her hands going to the fastener of her skirt, the black cloth dropping about her slim hips. Her panties were thick and boring. She pushed them down her hips, revealing the curve her pale ass before her panties dropped down her legs, bunching around her knees.

"Gorgeous," groaned Kyle.

"I need more," whispered Aaliyah. "My pussy's on fire."

Kyle found the snap of her jeans, popped it, pulled her zipper down exposing her lacy, yellow panties—Aaliyah's favorite color—and shoved his hand down them, pressing through her smooth flesh to find her hot, damp hole. She gasped as he shoved two fingers in her warm depths, grinding his palm into her clit as he worked in and out of pussy. Aaliyah moaned her appreciation, fisting his cock faster.

"Beautiful," Rachel nodded, pulling away, licking her lips. "What a gorgeous kitten. Now undress me."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Kittens don't talk." Rachel reached around and slapped her ass, the cheeks jiggling. "Oh, yeah," groaned Kyle.

"Meow."

"Oh, that's delightful," cooed Aaliyah. "I need to make Teleisia do that."

Kyle had a flash of his wife's Black concubine on her knees meowing as she licked at Aaliyah's pussy. His cock ached harder. He needed more than his wife's hand. He pulled his hand out of her pussy and yanked her jeans down. Aaliyah lifted her hips, wiggling to help him work the skinny jeans and panties down her thighs, exposing that beautiful pussy he loved.

She kicked them off, lying back on the couch, Kyle pushing his jeans and boxers down as he settled in between their thighs. They were both watching the new lesbian Domme playing with her kitten. Hannah worked Rachel's buttons as fast as her own, and Rachel's blouse soon joined Hannah's, then her bra, revealing a pair of smaller, though just as lovely, breasts.

Hannah darted in and, meowing, gave a playful lick at Rachel's right nipple. "Oh, you wonderful kitten!"

"Meow!" Hannah's tongue swiped again, circling the left nipple, then sucking the nub into her lips.

Kyle buried into Aaliyah's dripping pussy. They both groaned as he sank into her, humping their hips together. Kyle rested his cheek on Aaliyah's, fucking his wife as they watched Hannah kneel, tugging Rachel's skirt off her hips then the lacy thong she had concealed beneath her conservative skirt.

"All kitten's need their cream," purred Rachel, guiding her submissive to her dripping pussy.

"Meeeoooow!" hissed Hannah before burying her face into Rachel's smoothly shaved twat. Kyle just caught flashes of pink tongue disappearing into dark-pink flesh.

"Yes!" groaned Rachel, grabbing a handful of her slaves brunette curls and forcing her face deeper into her pussy, humping her hips. "Eat me, kitten. Lap up ever last drop of my special cream!"

Hannah's meow was muffled by hot cunt.

The couch rocked as Kyle pounded Aaliyah's cunt harder, their flesh slapping together. His genie's fingernails clawed his back as she gasped and moaned. Rachel's breasts heaved as her body shook from Hannah's ministrations, those perky breasts bouncing and dancing as her hips rode her kitten's hungry mouth.

"Shit!" Kyle grunted. "Fuck that slut! Make her eat every drop of your pussy!"

"She's such a naughty kitten!" gasped Aaliyah.

Kyle noticed movement at the kitchen. Alexina's blonde hair streaked with pink, was just peaking around the corner followed by Carla's face. He smiled at his concubines and they began filling the doorway, watching the show, fidgeting their hips and stroking each other's bodies.

He beckoned them, and his seven concubines spilled in, Ms. Capello at the center, joined by his wives concubines: Teleisia, Ann, and Kayleah. Clothes were stripped off and hands were groping feminine flesh. Kyle's eyes flickered from his naked concubines to the lesbian Domme and her kitten, pounding his wife's cunt, his balls about to boil over and froth his wife. Lois had Shannon licking her pussy while Chyna, Shannon's daughter, at out Lois's ass. Ms. Capello scooped up Ann and Kayleah, bringing them to her heavy breasts to suckle while Carla and Teleisia scissored their pussies together, ivory and ebony flesh heaving together.

"Eat me!" hissed Rachel. "You better make me cum, kitten, or I'll swat your backside with a newspaper!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.