The Battered Lamp
Chapter 8: The Dream of the Genie

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

High Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Dream of the Genie - Kyle finds an old lamp at an antique store and free a thousand-year-old genie, Aaliyah, who proclaims herself his wife, sets about building his harem, while dark forces gather, envious of Aaliyah's powers.

Caution: This High Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Genie   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Man finds Genie in Bottle Sex Story, Genie helps man build harem sex story

Thanks to b0b for beta-reading this!

Tuesday, January 19th – South Hill, Washington

Kyle, his three wives, and three concubines piled into his mom's SUV. The school had called his mother at work, and she had been furious last night when she had returned home. Kyle had been set down on the couch, Aaliyah on his right, Christy on his left, Fatima on his lap, and his three concubines—Alexina, Chyna, and Shannon—sat on the floor.

"What were you thinking, Kyle?" his mother had demanded, her dusky face dark with anger. "Fooling around with a girl at school. Even if she is your concubine."

"It's my fault..." Alexina had started to say.

"I very much doubt that, dear." There was no anger when she addressed the blonde concubine.

"Sorry, Mom," Kyle answered. It had been a long time since he had been in trouble, and he felt like a mouse before the owl, trying to cower into the couch.

"Just sorry?"

"I ... I let myself get carried away."

"And has there been any other messing around at school?"

Kyle and his harem all claimed no, shaking their heads emphatically. She frowned at their attempts at innocence. "I don't want to hear about any more hanky-panky. You keep that stuff to the privacy of your bedroom."

"Yes, mom."

"No car or allowance for two months." She fixed her eyes on the women. "And none of you give him any of your allowances."

"But..." Aaliyah started to say, then shrank back. "Yes, Mother."

"He needs money to pay concubine dowries," Fatima pointed out.

"Don't you have enough concubines, Kyle?" Her eyes had flickered to the three sitting on the floor. "I'm mean, Shannon's my age. Isn't this a little much? How many women do you need?"

Kyle had shrugged, not sure how to answer his mom and tell her about the desires Aaliyah had unleashed in him.

"Your son is a great man," Aaliyah had stated. "And great men need lots of women."

"Great men don't think with their cocks! They don't break the school rules and almost get in real trouble! You could have messed up your enitre future, Kyle! How great would you be if you don't get into college?"

"Your son will be great regardless of college." Aaliyah had reached over and had squeezed his hand.

"Well you can be a great man without allowance or a car. So I guess you won't be getting any more concubines for a while."

"He has enough money," Shannon had piped in. "He has my savings now, that should be more than enough to cover any new concubines."

"Fine." His mom had eyed everyone. "You will all be in trouble if I hear there's any hanky-panky going on at school. I was a teenage girl once, and I know just how much your hormones are raging. Kyle is not the only one guilty in this mess."

Her lecture had gone on for another fifteen minutes, and then she let them stew while she cooked dinner. After dinner, Kyle and his harem had retired to his room, and that had quickly devolved into an orgy. His bed had grown large enough to fit Kyle and his three wives, and a group of pillows covered the floor for the concubines to lounge on.

When he had come down for breakfast this morning, his mom was still mad, moving stiffly around the kitchen, and not saying much. She had confiscated his car keys, and ushered them out to her SUV, leaving Shannon to get ready for her own job.

It was silent in the car ride. Britney showed no reaction when they pulled up at her house and she climbed into the passenger seat, calm as always. "Hello, Mrs. Unmei."

"Hi," his mom smiled. "Kyle has lost his car privileges and will be taking the bus home tonight. Sorry."

"I understand. Kyle needs to be more discriminating about where he sticks his penis." Britney glanced back and Kyle thought her gaze lingered on Christy for a moment.

"I want you to keep a close watch on him. Keep him out of trouble."

"I will, Mrs. Unmei." His best friend looked Kyle in the eyes and, for a moment, her eyes seemed to reflect light like a cat, glowing green. "I will see that no harm comes to him."

"I knew I could count on you," his mom cheerfully said. "Unlike some girls in this car. And I'm talking about you, Fatima."

"Hey," his sister-wife protested with mock indignity. "I'm a perfect saint."

"As perfect as me," purred Chyna, who pulled her skirt up to flash Kyle her naked pussy.

"Exactly," Fatima nodded, grinning—she had gotten an eyeful of concubine snatch, too.

When they arrived at the school, his mom dragged him off to the schools office. "I want you to apologize to the Principal and thank him for not suspending you."

"Yes, mom," he muttered.

He felt like every one of his classmates was smirking at him as he followed his mom through the hallways. It was humiliating, he felt like a child instead of a nearly grown man. All his wives and concubines had abandoned him, claiming the need to get to class. It was probably true, but it still felt like he was being abandoned.

"What's your mom doing here?" Braiden sneered as he walked by. "And where are all your concubines? Did your mom take them away."

Kyle's fist clenched and he wanted to just deck the asshole.

"If you're grounded, I bet Christy is going to need someone to date."

"That's quite rude, young man," his mom snapped. "That's my daughter-in-law you're talking about."

Kyle groaned. "Come on, mom. Just drop it."

"You used to be a nice, young man, Braiden."

"Geez, need your mom to defend you."

"Come on, let's go see the principal," Kyle said, grabbing his hand. "Braiden's just jealous because no girl will date him while I got more women than he could ever handle."

Braiden's face turned red as Kyle and his mom walked off.

His mom marched him into the office and past the secretary, knocking on the Principal's open door. "Come in," he called. "Mrs. Unmei?" he asked, stepping up from his desk and walking around. "It's so nice to see you."

Kyle didn't like the smile on his lips. Then the Principal took his hand and crushed it as he shook. The man was a fit looking guy in his fifties, and his hand had the strength to prove it.

"What can I do for you today, Mrs. Unmei?"

"You can call me Faiza."

"What a lovely name." Kyle was surprised to see his mom blush. "Is this about the incident yesterday?"

His mom nudged him. "I just wanted to apologize for my behavior yesterday," Kyle muttered. "And thank you for not suspending me."

"You're a good, young man," Principal Burke answered. "You just let your hormones get the best of you. And it isn't like a ... sexual relationship isn't to be expected between you and Miss Alexina. Just use better judgment in the future about where you two ... express your love."

"I will, sir." I'll make my wish with Aaliyah better next time.

"Good lad." The Principal flicked his eyes back to Kyle's mother. "Why don't you head to class while I have a few words with your mother."

Kyle glanced at his mom, her cheeks still flushed, and she nodded. "I'll see you after school. And no hanky-panky!"

"Yeah," he muttered, giving her a quick peck on the cheek. "Love ya, mom."

"You, too," she smiled. It seemed her anger had finally burned out. He didn't like the look she flashed the principal one bit.

He arrived at his first period class, Math, and took his seat beside Christy. He didn't hesitate to give her a kiss on the mouth. Everyone in the school knew she was one of his wives now, and though many snickered, Aleah Buckley had a dreamy look in her eyes—her aura was a bright pink, easy to dominate.

"Okay, settle down class," busty Mrs. Skinner said, giving Kyle an amused smile. "Let's try and save that for after class. I know your wife is cute, but let's not distract your classmates."

"Yes, Mrs. Skinner," Christy answered, flushing. "You know how being a newlywed is."

A fond smile crossed the teachers lips. "I do." Last year, Mrs. Skinner had been Ms. Simmons, but then she married the computer science teacher over the summer break.

Kyle focused on math and not on Aleah and her oh-so-pink aura. He decided hanky-panky could wait for breaks, and he and his harem should focus on their schoolwork. In fact, after kendo practice tonight, he'd insist that they spend the night studying and doing homework, and not let another orgy develop. Those could wait for the weekend. As it was, Kyle had to copy Christy's math homework before breakfast this morning because he didn't get it done yesterday.

Kyle's new-found resolve didn't last one period. It was his friend Corey's fault. "Who are you gonna take for your next concubine," his friend asked, running his hand through his shaggy, red hair.

Sexy Carla Tyler was in his gym class, and she had a pink aura. The Sophomore had coppery-brown hair and a nice pair of tits that bounced beneath her tight, gray sweatshirt. And her ass filled out her blue sweatpants wonderfully. Corey grinned. "You going for her?"

"I think so."

"You dog, Kyle."

"You'll get in trouble," Braiden sneered. "Your mommy's not here to hold your hand and keep you out of danger."

"Fuck off, Braiden," Corey shouted.

Braiden's words were almost a challenge as he turned his attention back to sweet Carla's rear as she bent over to stretch. Aaliyah sidled up to him. Gym was the first class he shared with his Genie, and she followed his stare.

"She is quite beautiful, my love." Her voice was smoky and full of desire.

"Yeah," he nodded, his cock tenting his gym sweats.

"Kyle's gonna make her his concubine," Corey laughed.

It wouldn't hurt to mess around in gym class, right? It's not an academic class, and we will be getting plenty of strenuous activity. "Aaliyah," he whispered, leaning over to her, "I wish that no one would care if I took Carla behind the bleachers and fucked her brains out and that there could be no bad consequences for me, her, or any other party."

Her grin grew. "You have covered your bases well, my love." Approval danced in her dark eyes. "Done."

"Time to have some fun, Corey."

"Right now? You dog."

He walked over to Carla and seized her arm. "What's going on?" she asked as he pulled her back to the bleachers, walking past Braiden, smirking at the asshole. His former friend didn't object, but Kyle could see the jealousy burning.

So satisfying.

"Kyle?" She didn't resist much. "What are we doing, Kyle?"

He turned, grinning at her as he led them deeper behind the bleachers, his eyes admiring her hot body.

She blushed. "Are you going to ... like with Alexina?"

He didn't answer, only smiled more.

"She told everyone last period that you took her in the hallway and made her yours." Color spotted her fair cheeks. "Are you going to do that to me?"

Kyle stopped when they were deep enough, reaching out to stroke her cheek, his cock at full mast, pressing against his sweatpants.

Her brown, does eyes glanced down at his cock and her blush brightened. "Do you want me to be your concubine?"

He grinned at her, and she shivered.

"I'll be yours," she whispered. "You're making me so wet. Make me yours, Kyle. I've been thinking about it all night. I want to be one of your women."

She knelt, and pulled his sweats down. She looked up at him, trembling, then pulled his boxers down. His hard cock popped out and smacked her in the face. She flinched and let out a squeak. She stared at his throbbing dick for a moment, a drop of precum beading at the tip, then she engulfed him. Her technique was sloppy, unsure, but enthusiastic.

Kyle wondered if it was her first time. It didn't matter. It may not have been the best blowjob, but it still was a girl sucking his cock.

"Enjoying yourself, my husband."

"Yes," he answered, grinning at her. His wife looked sexy in her gray sweater and blue sweatpants. Instead of being baggy, the garments fit the Genie like a second skin—she had read his thoughts again. "Shouldn't you be out there with the others?" His wish hadn't covered Aaliyah.

"I am," she giggled. "Or, at least, my illusion is."

He held out his arm and pulled his wife to him and kissed her on the lips. She grabbed a handful of Carla's hair and forced the girl to bob faster. Kyle kissed Aaliyah again, slipping his tongue into her mouth, while he slipped a hand under her sweatshirt and groped her bare breast below. Aaliyah didn't like bras, so she didn't wear them. Kyle didn't mind; those sweet melons looked so delicious as they swayed and jiggled beneath her tight top.

Aaliyah purred into his lips as he played with her hard nipple. His hips started thrusting, his balls boiling with lust. His wife held Carla's head, and he fucked her mouth harder and harder. She didn't resist. His balls tightened, his body tensed, and then that mind-numbing moment when all his pleasure erupted out of him.

He panted. Carla sucked a few times, then popped his dick out of her mouth. "Am I yours, Kyle."

"Yes," he answered. "Aaliyah, I'll need you to visit her parents during lunch and deal with all the paperwork. I'm grounded, after all."

Aaliyah grinned, "My illusion is taking care of it as we speak."

"That is a handy ability," Kyle groaned.

Aaliyah nodded, then grabbed Carla's head. "You seem to know how to handle a cock, so let's see what you can do with a pussy."

"I've done that a few times," Carla admitted.

"Really?" Kyle asked. "With whom?"

"Maricruz," she answered. "She likes to make it with girls at her slumber parties."

The Spanish beauty was in Kyle's drama class, and he never knew she was a lesbian. She also had a dark-red aura, one of the strongest he's ever seen. I bet she's like me, seducing the submissive girls. The thought of Maricruz going down on her friends at a slumber party made his cock hard. He was glad he made that wish for sexual stamina, and knelt behind Carla and yanked her sweatpants and pink panties down. Her cunt was surrounded by a thick bush of red hair matted with her passion.

Carla groaned into his wife's pussy as he fucked her cunt. She was tight. No hymen, but Kyle would bet she's had nothing bigger than a pencil inside her. He enjoyed her tight sheath for the rest of gym class. Gym wasn't math; fucking was a form of physical activity after all.

She made Aaliyah cum twice. Then his Genie wife got on all fours and had Carla eat her ass out and came a third time. Carla popped off twice like a firework, and enjoyed eating his wife's ass out as much as her pussy.

Then Aaliyah grabbed Carla's copper-brown hair, and the Genie shoved Carla's face into her pussy. Carla's cunt tightened on Kyle as his wife pissed into her mouth. Kyle fucked his new concubine harder, enjoying the depraved sounds of a woman drinking pee. Carla didn't try to pull away, just drank her piss down.

"Dirty bitch!" Kyle grunted, his passion gathering in his balls, then he erupted into her sweet cunt. "Dirty ... fucking ... bitch!"

"Is that what I am now?" Carla asked after he pulled out, her pussy dripping with his cum.

"You wanted to be my concubine, right?"

She nodded her head. "I've always fantasized about being treated this way. I just..."

"Never thought it would happen?"

"Yeah." She swallowed, licking her piss and pussy stained lips. "I'm your dirty bitch."

"I want you to tell everyone of your friends how I treated you behind the bleachers and how much you loved it!"


Fatima found third period gym to be her new favorite subject. Aaliyah had turned her on to girls in a big way, and she had quite the feast when she walked in and saw her fellow Freshman undressing. Every girl was different. Some had the tiniest breasts, and others were developing quite nicely, jiggling as they moved about. And their nipples! None were the same. Small, pink ones. Thick, dark ones. Fat, dusky ones.

Her mouth watered.

"What are you looking at?" Ann asked her. Ann was one of her many friends. Fatima had grown a clique of girls since starting high school. Some, like strawberry-blonde Ann, were her friends from Stahl Junior High, and others she had met at the beginning of the school year.

"Girls," Fatima grinned, then fixed her eyes on Ann's bare tits. They were so cute, perky, and topped with mauve nipples. They were bigger than her own little mosquito bites.

Ann blushed almost as red as her strawberry-blonde hair, and she quickly pulled on her sports bra. Niomi, another friend, threw back her head and laughed at blushing Ann. She didn't flinch as Fatima fixed her eyes on the Black girl's budding tits.

"I thought you were married, Fatima," Niomi grinned. "Why you checkin' out the girls."

"Kyle's the only man for me. But that doesn't mean I can't have all the hot chicks I want."

Ann's blush grew.

"You've been with girls?" Ann asked.

Is that curiosity I hear in her voice? "I have!" Fatima pulled her blouse off. She didn't bother with a bra; her breasts had barely sprouted. Niomi's dark eyes flashed down, and a tingle passed through Fatima's pussy. "My husband has two wives and three concubines, and I've sampled all of their juicy pussies."

Ann's mouthed "wow."

"You little slut," giggled Niomi. "I wish I could get my boyfriend to go down on me. He begs and begs for me to suck him off, but will he return the favor? Nope!"

"You should hold out," Fatima declared. "Trust me! Getting your pussy licked is wonderful."

Niomi shuddered, squeezing her thighs. "You are so lucky!" A sly smile appeared on her ebony face. "Is it true your brother fucked Alexina at school and gave her a facial?"

"A facial?" Ann asked.

"He shot his cum all over her face," Niomi answered. "So, is it true?"

"Oh, yeah," I giggled. "And mom freaked out when she found out."

"Alexina just let him ... do that to her?" Ann's blue eyes were wide.

"She's a submissive slut. My husband dominated her and made her beg to be his." She threw her arm around Ann's neck. "Do you want to be his little slut."

"We need to get going or we'll get in trouble," whispered Ann, looking down.

"Would you like me to lick your little cunny?" she whispered in her friend's ear.

"That sounds fun," Niomi grinned. "My pussy is so wet. I need a nice cum."

"Come on girls!" Mr. Benjaminson, their gym teacher, yelled from the entrance.

Fatima pulled on her gray sweatshirt and grinned at her friends. "I think we're going to have some fun!"

Today was indoor volleyball. Hey, Aaliyah!

What are you up to? Aaliyah asked in her mind, amusement tinging her thoughts.

Me and my friends are going to go have fun in the storeroom. I wish that Mr. Benjaminson doesn't care!

I can't do that.

"What?" she screamed out loud, bringing a startled glance from Ann.

That's not part of the hearth or harem. I don't have the power to help you.

If it was Kyle, you'd do it!

That's why I'm here, Fatima. I'm from the twelfth century. They were not nearly so progressive. I can only help Kyle out or you if will benefit him in some way. Is he with you?

No. Fatima sulked.

She stewed as the class went through their stretches, not even taking the time to admire Kayleah's cute ass as it wiggled in her face as the blonde girl did her stretches. It is not fair! I'm Kyle's wife! What's his is mine!

The weather was nasty, so the class had to jog around the perimeter of the gym instead of the track outside. Fatima barely paid attention as she jogged, her thoughts burning with an idea. What's his is mine, and what's mine is his. If I phrased my request to benefit Kyle...

Aaliyah! I need to fool around with my friends in the mat room because I'm testing out if they would make good concubines for Kyle. And I need Mr. Benjaminson not to care.

Aaliyah didn't respond right away; Fatima took that as a good sign.

Hmm. Yes. I think that satisfies the requirements nicely. Have fun! I want to hear all the dirty details later!

She let out a whoop of joy, and half the class stared at her. She didn't care. Oh, thank you, thank you! I love you, Aaliyah!

You're welcome. You and Kyle sure have a lot in common.

Oh?

Kyle and I had gym last period, and he decided he'd rather entertain a new concubine than participate in gym class!

That's our husband!

Fatima, giggling, broke out of the ranks and found her two friends. Ann was lagging behind. She wasn't the most athletic girl despite her petite figure. And Niomi hated to run, so she paced Ann. Fatima grabbed both their hands and started leading them across the gym towards the store room where the gymnastic mats were housed.

"What are we doing?" Ann asked.

"I'm going to lick your pussy, Ann."

"We'll get in trouble!" the strawberry-blonde girl gasped.

"Mr. Benjaminson, we'll be fooling around in the storeroom!"

"Sure, sure," the short man answered, waving a wrinkled hand. He blew his whistle. "Okay. Volleyball. Divide up into groups of six."

"See. We'll be fine."

Niomi gaped at Fatima. "How did you do that?"

She winked back. "I have my ways. Now let's have some fun!"

The moment the door was closed, Fatima peeled out of her sweats. Niomi shrugged at Ann, and striped as well. She had a curvy body and a rich, dark skin that looked so yummy. Ann just blushed, leaning against the wall.

"C'mon, Ann," Fatima cajoled. "Let's see that cute cunny!"

She shook her head.

Fatima walked over to her, stroking her cheek. "You're so beautiful. I just want to see you in all your naked glory. I want to kiss every inch of your body, until you cream all over my face."

Ann stiffened as she kissed her lips. Fatima fluttered her tongue against her friend's lips, gently teasing. Ann parted, and Fatima darted in, exploring every inch of her friend's mouth. When she broke the kiss, Ann breathed heavily, her blue eyes shining with awakened passion.

"See, wasn't that nice? Why don't you get naked so we can see your cute body."

"I can't," she whispered. "This is too much, Fatima."

"Fine," Fatima smiled. "You can watch while I make Niomi scream my name."

"Ohh, that sounds like fun!" Niomi purred, stretching out on a blue gym mat. Her legs spread; her pussy a pink gash surrounded by her dark skin and neatly trimmed, black pubes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.