The Battered Lamp - Cover

The Battered Lamp

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Chapter 7: The Jealousy of the Witch

High Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Jealousy of the Witch - Kyle finds an old lamp at an antique store and free a thousand-year-old genie, Aaliyah, who proclaims herself his wife, sets about building his harem, while dark forces gather, envious of Aaliyah's powers.

Caution: This High Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Genie   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Man finds Genie in Bottle Sex Story, Genie helps man build harem sex story

Notes: Thanks to b0b for beta-reading this!

Monday, January 18th – South Hill, Washington

“So this is the wife?” Britney asked when she opened the door of Kyle’s car.

“Yeah. Aaliyah, this is my best friend, Britney.”

The Genie smiled, turning around and extending her hand into the rear seats were Britney squeezed in next to Chyna. Fatima was on the other side, crushed against the door. It was tight having three people in the back seat, and Kyle’s little sister didn’t seem pleased about the arrangement. Britney stared at the hand for a moment, then took it.

“You are the cause behind everything that has happened?” Britney asked.

“I am,” she answered with a smile.

Then Britney sniffed deeply, and glanced at Chyna. “Is she a wife, too?”

“No. Concubine.” Kyle answered.

His friend just nodded, her eyes unreadable behind her thick glasses. “And you still intend to keep dating Christy?”

Kyle thought Britney was taking this very well. She was a very calm, placid girl, the type that preferred to go with the flow so long as that left her undisturbed to study. This morning, before they left for school, he had wished that everyone except Christy, Britney, and Fumi would accept Kyle’s relationships with Aaliyah, Fatima, and Chyna as the most natural things in the world. He could have included those three, but he just didn’t feel right messing with the minds of the two women he loved and his best friend.

“I am,” Kyle answered her question. “I love Christy as much as Aaliyah.”

“And me,” chirped Fatima. “Right, big bro? Or were you lying about that as I sucked your cock.”

Kyle winced. He wanted to ease in Christy and Britney on the whole fucking his sister part. The rest of the world would find it acceptable, and he could only hope that his friend and girlfriend would be as understanding. It was a long shot.

Britney nodded, completely nonplussed. “I had sensed it on Friday. So three loves, Kyle?”

“Four!” giggled his sister. “He’s sweet on this Japanese chick. They had a date on Saturday. She’s so sexy!”

Kyle flushed, and glanced back at his friend.

“You should dump Christy,” Britney declared. “She is wrong for you. You have these other women, why do you need her?”

“Have you ever been in love, Britney?”

“No. I have yet to meet the right one.”

He sighed, “Then how can I explain it to you?”

“You have a point. But that does not change facts. Christy will break your heart.”

Fatima laughed. “No she wouldn’t. She’s in love with Kyle.”

“Yeah!” Chyna added. “She didn’t have a problem with us. Master even shared me with her on Friday.”

“Fine. Just be careful, Kyle. Trust me.”

Kyle frowned, wandering just why Britney didn’t like Christy. He liked his friend, but if she kept acting like this, there would be problems. As much as he liked Britney, he loved Christy, and he would choose his girlfriend over his best friend any day of the week. He almost asked her, but with the other women in the car, he wasn’t sure he could pry it out of her.

Christy was waiting when Kyle pulled into the school’s parking lot, her face lighting up when he pulled up. Then she frowned as all the women piled out of his car. Kyle grabbed Aaliyah’s hand, and walked over to her.

Christy gave Aaliyah a single glance, her eyebrows tightened, then she took a deep breath. “Kyle, there’s something I need...”

“Let me just talk first, okay,” Kyle quickly said. “There’s a secret I’ve been keeping from you the last few days that we need to talk about.”

Fear paled Christy’s face, her eyes flicking at Aaliyah.

“This is Aaliyah.” Kyle’s stomach roiled, and he forced himself to say the next part: “She’s a Genie.”

His girlfriend blinked. “A what?”

“I’m a Djinn,” Aaliyah answered. “I can grant limited wishes for Kyle.”

Horror filled his girlfriend’s eyes for a moment.

“There’s more. When I freed Aaliyah from her bottle, I also entered into a marriage with her.”

A strangled gasp escaped Christy’s throat, then she froze. He reached out, squeezing her shoulder.

“I fell in love with her, too.”

“Oh, Goddess,” Christy gasped. “Oh, Goddess.” Her breaths came in ragged pants, faster and faster, and her face turned red.

“Breath, Christy,” Kyle said. She wasn’t taking this as well as he hoped. “Calm down. I still love you. I just learned there’s more room in my heart to love other people.”

“W-what?”

“After Thursday, I was so relieved at how accepting you were of me and Chyna. And then on Friday, you even joined in.” He stroked her face. “I love you, Christy. And I love Aaliyah. I don’t want to give either of you up. I know this sounds selfish, but I love you both. I want to be with you both.”

Christy looked at Kyle, then at Aaliyah. “I don’t know...”

“I would be honored to share him with you,” Aaliyah smiled. “He has a generous heart. There’s enough love in there to encompass the both of us. And I hope we can become close as well.”

“You mean...” A blush suffused his girlfriend’s lips.

“Kyle tells me you’re bisexual?” Fatima had explained the concept to Aaliyah last night.

Christy nodded.

“Well so am I. We can satisfy each other whenever Kyle is dallying with others.”

“Others?” Christy asked.

“He is a great man with a powerful destiny,” Aaliyah answered. “And great men have appetites that must be satiated. There will be other wives, and women like Chyna. His concubines.”

“How many wives?”

“Four,” Kyle answered. “Four women I love, and who I hope love me and can share me with each other.”

“Are you Mormon, Kyle? Do you want to move to Utah, or something?”

Kyle knelt down and produced a ring that Aaliyah had conjured last night. The Genie and Fatima wore similar engagement rings. He took Christy’s hand, and her expression became even more bewildered.

“I loved you the first time I saw you. I want you to be my wife, to be my love. You were the first girl I ever loved, and I want you to be with me for as long as we live. I just ask that you find it in your heart to share me with Aaliyah and the others.”

Christy’s eyes teared up. She glanced at Aaliyah, then back at him. “I ... I ... Yes. I don’t want to lose you, Kyle.”

He slid the ring on her finger, then stood up and she kissed him, tears running down her cheeks. When he broke the kiss, Aaliyah swooped in and captured her lips. Christy tensed, then relaxed, and kissed the Genie back.

“We should celebrate,” Kyle grinned. “Blow off first period and have some fun.”

“We’ll get in trouble,” Christy gasped.

Aaliyah laughed. “Just say the W word, and I’ll make it happen.”

“If it’s about sex, Aaliyah’s powers can accomplish miracles.”

“Sex? At school?”

Kyle frowned. “We did it last Friday. Don’t tell me you’re shy after you pounced on me Saturday night outside on that street. You ladies have awakened desires in me that can’t be bottled back up.” He grinned. “Hell, I don’t want them ever bottled up. Aaliyah, I wish that no-one notices our absence or notices us making love.”

Aaliyah grinned, and knelt down, lifting up Christy’s skirt. “Done,” she purred, then yanked down Christy’s panties.

“Oh, fuck!” Christy gasped, then leaned against the school building as Aaliyah devoured her pussy. “Oh, wow, she’s good.”

Kyle gave her a kiss on the lips. She didn’t resist as he slid his hand under her shirt, and gently groped her breasts. “I love you, Christy.”

She melted against him, moaning slightly, then whispered back her love. Her hand slid down his stomach, and rubbed against the bulge in his crotch. She smiled. “I missed this yesterday. Family time was so boring without you.”

“I want you to live with me, Christy,” he whispered in her ear, as her finger drew down his zipper. “I want you to be my wife tonight.”

“Yes!” she gasped. He pushed up her bra, and thumbed her hard nipple. “Tonight! But my parents!”

Her hand reached in, pushing down his boxers and pulling his hard shaft out. “Aaliyah will take care of it right now. I wish it.”

“Done!” Aaliyah’s response was muffled by Christy’s thighs and skirt.

Her hand stroked him. “I want this in me. I missed your cock. If I have to share you, I guess I have to take any opportunity to feel it in me.”

“I want to fuck your ass.”

She hesitated, eyes fluttering with desire. He pinched her nipple between his finger, bringing a gasp. “Yes. Do it. I wish my ass is lubed.” Her eyes widened. “Oh wow, that felt weird.”

“She’s all ready, my husband.”

Christy turned, and he lifted her skirt and saw Aaliyah’s dusky hands spreading her pale cheeks apart. Her brown asshole glistened with lube. He smiled, and pressed his cock gently inside her. She arched back against him.

When he buried all the way inside her, he whispered, “Look at all of them. They can’t see us, they don’t know we’re fucking just a few feet away.”

The area was still busy as students arrived, but thanks to Aaliyah, none paid attention to them. Kyle watched them, his eyes lusting after pretty girls as he pumped his cock inside his newest wife’s ass. He wondered which of them were submissive, open to being dominated by him and forced to be his concubine.

“Yes, it is!” Christy moaned. “Are you staring at the girls.”

“I am,” he answered. “They’re so pretty. I love you, Christy, but there are going to be other women I fuck. Other women I keep like Chyna.”

“Other women you love?” she asked, a bit bitter.

“No. I think four’s enough women to love. But even if it’s a thousand, I would love you all the same. I want you and Aaliyah and the other two to be happy. The other’s I just want to fuck. And you can fuck them, too. Pick a woman walking by, and Aaliyah can make her yours to play with.”

Christy turned her head, watching their classmates stream by. Kyle kept pumping her ass, Aaliyah’s hands massaging his balls as she licked at Christy’s pussy. He could feel her ass tighten on his cocks as she stared at leggy Patricia Mathewson, star of the school’s volleyball team. A gorgeous blonde, with a tight, athletic build and small breasts.

“We could share her,” Kyle whispered. “You could eat out her pussy while I fuck you, then I could kiss you and taste her pussy on your lips.”

“Did Aaliyah turn you into this, Kyle?”

“No.” He slowed his thrusts, savoring the feel of her tight ass. “Deep inside, I always had these thoughts. Aaliyah merely showed me I didn’t need morality’s restraints anymore. I don’t want to hide my true desires from you, and I don’t want you to hide yours.”

“So you’d be okay with me fucking another guy?”

He licked her ear. “As long as you don’t love him, you can have all the fun you want. Just remember who your heart belongs to.”

“Oh, fuck!” Christy gasped. “Her tongue, your cock! Oh shit! Oh, Kyle!”

Her ass felt wonderful as she came, squeezing and massaging, milking the cum out of his balls. He sped up; the soft cheeks of her ass slapping into his groin. She gasped and panted, another orgasm trembling through her.

“So you want to hear my deepest fantasies!” gasped Christy.

“Yes!” Kyle answered. “I want to fuck my mother.”

She glanced over her shoulder. “Wow! That’s so fucking nasty, Kyle!”

“I want you to fuck her, too!” He captured her lips in a kiss. “What’s yours?”

“I want to piss into a woman’s mouth! I want her to be degraded and dirty.”

Christy tensed in his arms, then he heard water splashing and a muffled gasp from Aaliyah. “Are you pissing on her?”

“Yes! Drink it, whore! Drink my filthy piss!”

Kyle pictured the stream of yellow pouring from Christy’s brown-furred cunt into Aaliyah’s lush lips. It was such a filthy sight, and hearing the urine splash and Aaliyah swallow sent his balls into overdrive. He erupted in her ass, burying himself deep and holding her tight.

“Oh, Christy!” he groaned. “You nasty, wonderful woman!”

He could feel her cumming a third time, calling Aaliyah a filthy whore as she rubbed her pussy on the Genie’s face. She bucked and gasped, then slumped in his arms. He held her, supporting her, as her orgasm left her week kneed.

Aaliyah popped her head out. “That was ... different.”

“Did you like it?” Kyle asked.

“I kinda did, my husband.” A blush darkened her cheeks. “Once I got used to the surprise.”

“Would you drink my piss, Christy?”

Christy glanced at him, her eyes wide. “Yes, I would,” she answered, sounding surprise. “I think I would like that. Do you...”

He nodded.

She sank down, his cock popping out, and she knelt before him. She sucked his cock into her mouth, still dirty from her ass, and waited. He relaxed his bladder, straining to piss. His cock was hardening, making it harder, and Aaliyah watched him with dark eyes.

“Do it!” his Genie moaned, her hands frigging her pussy. “Piss in the little slut’s mouth! Make her drink your dirty pee.”

He sighed as the piss streamed out. Christy swallowed, yellow leaking out the corners of her mouth. Her hazel eyes looked up at him with love as she submitted to his degradation. Aaliyah slumped to the ground, cumming loudly as she watched him pee into Christy’s mouth. The stream died down, just a few last squirts came out. His cock was rock hard.

He gripped his wife’s head, and fucked her mouth. His balls slapped Christy’s chin. Her hands wrapped around him, squeezing his ass, and urging him to fuck her faster. Aaliyah draped herself across Christy’s back, reached around, and fingered Christy’s pussy as she buried her face in Christy’s curly, brown hair.

Kyle knew the only thing that would make him happier was including Fatima and Fumi. He pictured all four of his women kneeling before him: gorgeous Christy, graceful Fumi, impish Fatima, and sultry Aaliyah, each ready for his cum. Christy was the last obstacle to his dream. On Wednesday, after his second date with Fumi, he’d bring her home and introduce her to his other wives and ask her to join.

As he erupted into Christy’s mouth, he knew what Fumi’s answer would be.

Yes.


Christy didn’t know what to do.

That bitch Genie had ruined her boyfriend, transforming him into some out-of-control sex-fiend. She couldn’t focus at all in second period, and third period was turning into the same. What was she going to do? She couldn’t lose Kyle. She loved him, and needed him to rescue her from the coven. But she couldn’t share him. That was just wrong. She barely tolerated his relationship with Chyna. And that one wasn’t his fault.

And neither is this one. It’s that damn, slutty Genie! She wanted to claw the bitch’s eyes out, but she had controlled herself. She sensed she would lose Kyle if he forced him to choose. Thanks to Ms. Franklin’s molestation, she had become quite adept at hiding her true feelings. Though she had loved it when Kyle fucked her ass, she had hated the bitch munching on her carpet. That’s why she pissed in the little bitch’s mouth.

Christy knew she could share a woman with her ... what was Kyle now? Her fiancee? Her husband? She could share a woman with her husband—in fact, she burned to share other women with him—but she wanted his heart all to herself. Aaliyah had to go, then he’d go back to his old self and love only her.

When third period ended, she knew what to do, and headed for the biology classroom.

On the way, Braiden accosted her. “Hey, Christy. I need to talk to you.”

“What?” she demanded. “I’m busy. DECA stuff can wait.”

“It’s about your sack-of-shit boyfriend. I saw him Saturday night on a date with another girl. She was blowing him in the theater.”

Aaliyah was the sort of slut that would blow a guy in the middle of a room. Braiden had a disgusting grin on his face, and she knew exactly why he was telling her this. She sighed, getting really tired of Braiden’s constant passes at her. The asshole used to be Kyle’s friend, until he started hitting on her. She loathed him so much. “I don’t care, Braiden! I love Kyle, and I don’t care what skank sucked his cock! And I’ll never go out with such a loathsome toad as you! So stop trying to get in my panties!”

His face paled, then red suffused it. She didn’t care, and just pushed past him.

“I love you, Christy!” he shouted.

“Well I loathe you!”

She rounded a corner, and left the disgusting creep behind, bursting into Ms. Franklin’s classroom. The redheaded teacher smiled at Christy from her desk. The teen shuddered, that smile was full of possessive ownership. She so wanted free of the coven, but that could wait. She needed the coven right now.

“I need to speak to you in private, Ms. Franklin.”

The teacher glanced at the students filing in. “Let’s go in to the lab, okay.”

The biology lab was adjacent to the classroom. Made of rows of work benches, each with a built in sink and natural gas spigots for the Bunsen burners. Ms. Franklin locked the door leading to the classroom, then looked concerned at the teen. Christy realized that she most look like a sweaty mess after practically running here.

“What’s wrong, Amber?” The teacher always used her coven name.

“I found the Genie!” she blurted out.

“Where?” Greed burned in Ms. Franklin’s green eyes.

“She’s here at the school.” Christy took a deep breath. Once Aaliyah was gone, everything would go back to normal. “Aaliyah Unmei.”

The teacher frowned. “The new Sophomore transfer? I just had her last period. She’s your boyfriend’s wife, right?” The teacher’s look became incredulous. “No, you’re his fiancee now, right?”

“Yeah.” Christy frowned. How did she know that?

“That girl couldn’t be the Genie,” the redheaded teacher dismissed. “I sensed no power from her.”

“She is!” Christy insisted. “Don’t you think it’s weird that Kyle has a wife and a fiancee? And let’s not forget Chyna, his concubine. When did you last hear of anyone having a concubine? This isn’t bible times!”

“What’s so strange about that? Kyle is a great man, and they’re allowed to have more than one wife, and all the concubines he wants. I can understand that you’re jealous. So just break up with him, but don’t try and tell me that slip of a girl is a Genie.”

“How did you know we’re engaged? He just proposed to me this morning. And I haven’t told anyone?”

The teacher frowned. “Someone must of told me.”

“Who?”

“I can’t remember.” The teacher’s eyebrows furrowed. “How odd. I’m sure I heard one of your friends ... but you said you didn’t tell anyone.”

“And is there any other person in the world that you think should have more than one wife?”

Ms. Franklin frowned, thinking. “Well, no.”

“Then what makes Kyle so special?”

“I ... I don’t know. He just is a great man.” The teacher frowned more. “Why do I keep saying that?”

Christy slammed her fist on the table. “Because Aaliyah is his Genie. He made a wish that everyone would accept his relationships!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.