Do You Believe in Magic? - Cover

Do You Believe in Magic?

Copyright© 2014 by Rolf

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - One way or another things that are supposed to happen do. Take Ben and Bev for example. Things between them were, well, pretty dull. The right time, the right conditions and, Wham! 5 years of dull and they get a new spark. Where would it end you ask? Read on Mac Duff and you'll find out. That is if Bev and Ben can survive that first adventure together. 'Live' off the land, how appropriate that saying would be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

It was only a shape that we saw, but the blood curdling sound coming from it was enough to wake the dead.

For all I knew if this was not just some dream then we might actually be dead and we were in Hell. It was only seeing Bev by my side that gave me the feeling that this was really happening and not a dream.

Suddenly there was more movement, and then a shape, no two; no three and just as suddenly, they were gone. That sound grew louder. I took the pistol. It had only one shot and handed the sword to Bev. I motioned her left; I went right as we advanced towards the initial shape and truly into the unknown.

I wanted to say we overcame the enemy, but what we saw instead was a huge wolf impaled with a series of thorns or spines on a large cactus like plant. The more it tried to free itself, the more it became entangled in the spines. I guess it was nature's way for survival of the fittest.

It would have been so easy now to pull the trigger and dispatch that Wolf, so easy. Except that I could not do it. Yep, Mr. Softie put the pistol down to hang by the makeshift lanyard and looked at Bev. She handed me the sword and carried herself and the Med kit over to the pitiful creature. A low growl and a wail came out of him; I say him only because of his great size. He was much larger than any Wolf I had ever seen, including ones in Alaska and Canada.

Bev started talking to him as she approached. It was his eyes, the seemed to take on this look that spoke of intelligence, a look that made one want to think he understood what Bev kept saying, that she would not harm him. That yes it would hurt, but that he was such a big and brave wolf that he would stand the pain and after she was done, he would heal and feel so much better.

Damn, if that 'dumb animal' just looked at her and growled some. It was his eyes again. He put his head down and something made me lay down the sword at that point. Bev, ever the other softie, crept nearer to him and stoked his snout. After some inspection, she opened the Med kit and the Wolf jumped. I shook my head, sat down of some kind of green things that bent down, as I got closer to the ground. In my best, steady voice I said, "Better just lie back down, it's no use for us men trying to say no to a woman," Damn but he put his head back down and made a sound that sounded like a sigh. My Bev, yes she was definitely my Bev was now examining the wounds and beginning her ministrations.

It seemed just about everything that was needed was in that kit. I now had my first job. "Darling, would please be so kind as to cut this damn vive or thing free from the base so I can remove them? That age old response. "Yes Dear but what about you patient?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.