Do You Believe in Magic? - Cover

Do You Believe in Magic?

Copyright© 2014 by Rolf

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - One way or another things that are supposed to happen do. Take Ben and Bev for example. Things between them were, well, pretty dull. The right time, the right conditions and, Wham! 5 years of dull and they get a new spark. Where would it end you ask? Read on Mac Duff and you'll find out. That is if Bev and Ben can survive that first adventure together. 'Live' off the land, how appropriate that saying would be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Welcome sleep came to them both. This morning was a Sunday and unlike most weekends Bev was not at her parents or working at the studio. The fact that Ben was once again with her made her happier than she had been in a long time. She pledged to herself to make this more than just another 'attempt', both were mature enough, she thought, to make this work.

She remembered when Heather had been killed and how Ben had fallen apart. She knew, just knew he had never forgiven himself. She was determined to let him have his chance in life, maybe their chance since she knew that Heather would have been OK with that.

The SUV had interested her. After another trip to relieve herself, shovel in-hand she opened the passenger door, there she took out a handbook about the car, or truck, or whatever to see if there were any more neat things hidden away. The more she read, the more fascinated and confused she became. She took the book inside to go back inside the tent contraption when she saw it. It being a dome, it had not been there before and a door of sorts, no, more an opening, as she approached it, more became visible. All around openings shimmered near ground level. Sounds coming from beyond but nothing else coming in. She raced back to the tent thing and entered.

'Just like a man!' she thought, 'snoring away. Well I hope he can tell me what the Hell is going on?'

With the booklet she hit him, no too hard but hard enough that he raised his hand in a protection motion as he jumped up.

"Who, What, why the Hell did you hit me, and if you say I snore, I do not!"

"Yes you do, but I love you anyway. No, that not the reason, come look outside and tell me what is going on. Here look at this book, this is all screwed up."

'I shall try to describe what Ben and Bev saw. Who am I you ask. I am me, the SUV, a gift allowed by Fate to aide in the tests. What they are, how many would be required I can not say. Cannot because the two subjects will choose where they will go and hence, what each test shall be. Be victorious in four and it will end. Likewise lose four and ... well I am certain you know what happens when you lose some test. What, you don't know? Why I thought everyone knew that. 'Off with their heads' is a crude yet accurate description of what happens.

Bev was tightly holding on his arm as Ben looked first to the doom, the shimmering openings, the booklet then the tent and SUV. He repeated this sequence a few times, finally sitting down on the sand and turned to Bev. "OK, how the Hell did you get me here and is this the 'set' for your new show?"

Bev's only response was, 'Read the book!" then pointed to the first page.

It read, 'Welcome Mr. Simon. you have been selected to 'star' in a series of, 'tests' that you can win or lose. Win enough and your life will go on, lose and, well, you die. It is that simple. Why you are here is because someone had been willing to give their all to right a wrong was felt you had caused. We are not here to judge you, merely to monitor that you be given a fair opportunity. You have no choice in this matter except which test to undergo. You may find something which may be of value there, or not. Each challenge is based on a trait or premise that your accuser has found you lacking in. Prove them wrong and you win, if they are proven correct you lose. Do nothing or refuse a test and, well, you will not like what happens. Ms. Blake may assist you to 'prove' yourself free of the alleged deficiency, you may find some comfort in your surroundings but tarry not, remember do nothing and all is lost, so it behooves you to at least try to succeed. One doorway, one test, win or lose the only outcome.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.