Do You Believe in Magic? - Cover

Do You Believe in Magic?

Copyright© 2014 by Rolf

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - One way or another things that are supposed to happen do. Take Ben and Bev for example. Things between them were, well, pretty dull. The right time, the right conditions and, Wham! 5 years of dull and they get a new spark. Where would it end you ask? Read on Mac Duff and you'll find out. That is if Bev and Ben can survive that first adventure together. 'Live' off the land, how appropriate that saying would be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

It was that phone call Bev had made to her parents that did it. Her Mom was a Doctor and if you can imagine what having a doctor for a mother means. Add to that we had been on again off again so long I guess one more time was not something her mother was going to pass on. She wanted grand children and that I was the only one her daughter had mentioned by name 6 or 7 years meant something to her.

No, it was not to finance a series, we were going camping, live off the land and get re-acquainted, is what Bev had said. When we stopped by to get her clothes the 'Survival' and Med kit would have made an Army surgeon proud. Everything was labeled; colour coordinated and would exceed what specs might have applied for an invasion. By comparison, my camp stove, shovel, knife, sleeping bag, bedroll and 3-man tent was ready to be left behind when her father carted out more supplies than Edmund Hillary took up that mountain. No sir, Bev was not going to just 'live off the land'. We were really ready to invade a small country.

I had to admit, everything both of them had laid in front of us was top-notch survival gear. About the only thing I was able to say was to convince them that in Arizona and Nevada we should not need 'Arctic wear, skis and snowshoes'. It was a waste of time. How many arguments could any man win with potential, future, in-laws and that is how they saw themselves. All this stuff must have cost a fortune. How they got it ready and waiting for us was another mystery. When I asked Ben, it got me a shrug, that's all.

The new Rover Land Cruiser, Power Wagon in the garage still held a few more, essentials according to how her mother viewed things. We started our adventure to the yells of. "I put chicken soup in one thermos for both of you. Do you need anything else? Be sure to call us! When will you be back? We love you both! Don't forget..."

Their questions and admonitions were cut short as I rolled the window up.

"Mom and Dad sort of wanted to make certain we had everything, Ben!"

"Yeah, us and the troops in Iraq. You didn't happen to say anything about 'us' did you darling?"

"All I said was, I was staying at your place last night and that we were going on a camping trip to work our some things between us! Nothing too much more, really, just ... well. I might have just said that when we got back we just might, maybe, have something to tell them. I was thinking only about our idea for a new show, really. When I said husband and wife or lovers I was talking about the ideas for the show, honest, they just, well, you know how my mother is Ben."

"Yep, so is she starting on planning the wedding yet?"

"Ben, she just wants for things to work out for us!"

"Bev, you know, if I was ever to marry again it would have to be someone, I loved, respected, trusted and could afford to keep me in the manner that I would want to be accustomed to. Oh, did I mention she would have to be a lot like you?"

I never understood why women cry. We guys never know if that means they are happy or sad. Her wrapping herself around me as I drove 'The Beast' as I was starting calling her Mil-Spec SUV, gave me a hint. "Bev, you can tell me how you really feel, tonight."

It was the right and wrong thing to say.

In all those years I had known her, there always had been something there. It was never overt. Sure we had our flings, our time together, our break-ups and make-ups but until yesterday, we had never really just told each other how we felt about each other. I was not kidding when I said any marriage would have to be to a girl like her. Damn, what was happening? Why all of a sudden do things now between us just seem so right?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.