Look Away, Look Away...Look Away - Cover

Look Away, Look Away...Look Away

Copyright© 2014 by Pappy

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - There was something to be admired in those bygone times. That War of Northern Aggression was very similar to ours with the Pony Soldiers; neither really won, but don't say that too loudly. A lot of things might have changed but what didn't was that both of us were raised to kill and fight and not run away like some 'namby pamby' schoolgirl. Times had changed, I'll try to tell you a story of the old way and how that change affected us. There was a lot to admire about others, I found out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Military   Western   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Caution   Slow  

Angela and Paul had fallen in love, now the trouble starts in joining the 'family' business.

Sam has now been roped, hog-tied and destined for the purposes only 'Echo on the wind', had always planned for him. Both find out that you have to give in order to get.

At the Florida Estate: Unlike most weddings, the bride and groom were not the only ones to get gifts. Paul using a bit of Angela's funds bought his best man and bridal party some new suits. Lou, Big Tony, and Moose were happy. Babe even got one too; it seemed the tailor was one the entire family used. Paul planned to pay back Angela from the proceeds from the wedding gift, if there was enough from his share. He told her of the 50/50 split. She started to laugh, and then wildly flayed her hands, slapping her legs.

In between spurts of uncontrollable laughter, she managed to get out, "You do know who Papa is, don't you. Hon, we got $10,000,000. Just from the gifts and my dance with Papa, we got $25,000,000 more, in cash. I think there is enough so you can pay me back for those suits. Maybe Papa can give you a few more dollars for that 'work' he has for you. No one takes from this family, you see how even Mona was made to suffer some. You better get used to things, who do you think will need to 'take over' for Papa, dummy?"

That was something I had never considered. I guess I had a lot to learn, not only about my new family but also about the business. I had told Vince "that I would walk to the ends of this earth for him, but would die and try to be reborn for Angie", I owed them both my life.

"Papa, what can you tell me about this banker dude?"

Vince motioned me to him, sat me behind his desk from where he rose up and pointed me to the computer terminal on his desk.

"All the data is stored in several off-shore locations. This 'working' data is limited access to you and me only and is online through our office in Ireland today. The next time maybe Switzerland, Liechtenstein or China perhaps, so I'll need to get it for you each time, read, memorize but no notes."

The information was separated into various sections. One was a consolidated summary, in effect a quick 'bottom line' report. Individual reports of those named in the summary were key noted and hot linked by name. Sources for analysis, like FBI, CIA, DIA, Police, Legal, etc. were listed alphabetically. Public information, internet queries, newspaper, magazine and other comments were listed also. Somebody had gone to a great deal of trouble to get the all this ready.

The Who, What and Where/When questions were next.

Pablo Sanchez was the man. He had been skimming from the South American operations for several years now. He was averaging $1-2 Million each year and been doing that for 2.5 years. Papa had limited what passed through his hands a month after the start to see whom else might be stealing from him. The real question had been how a snake like this was put into such a position, who put him there and how many more like him were in the organization?

Paul only knew a few people he or Vince could trust. Not knowing what needed to take place, he made a call to Britain and to a number in the States for some people. Yes, it would be expensive to some; then again, what was already going on cost Vince more, besides when he was done, he might uncover a lot more.

Lord Pembrooke was someone who had helped Paul once before. Vince also had detailed the assistance he had rendered before. He thought it an explainable event if Camille would call and invite him to see her, Babe and the baby. Paul would make another call outside the 'family'. There were few people he would trust. Those in the 'family' that he did would be needed to protect everyone here.

Vince never laughed so hard in his life when Paul hemmed and hawed about getting a few people in to help and that he was getting people he could trust. When Paul told him how much, Vince put his arms on Paul's shoulders and while in tears asked him if that was per hour or per day. Paul had been terrified of the costs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.