I've had additional help volunteer for editing chapters for Rogue Magus and I'm currently waiting to find out what one of my primary editors has to say. He's been more verbose in the past, so I'm anxious to read his thoughts.
In the mean, time I was working on yet more new chapters and had to reference back to Sibling Magus for context. The problem was, I couldn't find what I was looking for in my chapter outline. So, I took a couple of days and re-read the entire story.
This did several things for me:
* Allowed me to update the chapter outline so it's more like a refence sheet now.
* Allowed me to make minor corrections throughout the entire book as well as make minor additions to help with consistency.
* Helped me to find the chapter I was looking for when I started.
* And pointed out several flaws in Rogue Magus.
Yeah, I thought that last point might grab your attention. I know it grabbed mine. So, I went over all of the chapters I've posted for Rogue Magus too. Many of the points I made for Sibling also became points for Rogue. Most importantly, I went through and corrected the errors I became aware of (not to mention, the additional notes I made for myself concerning those errors and why the same things didn't occur in Sibling).
Suffice to say, I've already submitted all of the updated chapters for posting.
I'll leave it up to you to see if anyone can spot the error I made -- if any of you feel rambunctious enough to try. :)