I just wanted to thank people for their continued support When I checked some numbers, I saw how much support I've been getting from SOL readers and am simply blown away by what I found.
As of this moment:
1. Mike and Malok has become my most downloaded story, surpassing The Consequences and Rewards of Playing Hooky. It just surpassed 70,000 downloads! This currently places it as the 50th most downloaded of all active, inactive and completed Science Fiction category stories on SOL (and the 39th most voted on story in this category)!
2. My nine SOL stories have garnered more than 200,000 downloads in the less than eighteen months I've started posting stories here!
3. I have 132 SOL readers who've listed me as a favorite author!
4. I have more than 2500 copies of my stories in people's libraries.
5. I have 2 stories that are finalists in The Clitorides Awards (in four categories)!
All I can say is I'm totally humbled by all of this!
The only negative thing is that I just got my first "2" for Mike and Malok, lol (it only took 9 chapters and a "2" was the only score I had not gotten to this point). It also seems that this chapter has not been so well received by readers as I've already lost .02 from my score (though I'm sure that the "2" was part of some of that score slide).
In general, I'd like to see my score for this story improve and am always interested in what readers think. If anybody has any helpful feedback, please let me know. I'm trying to make this story as enjoyable for readers as possible.
Thanks again for continuing to read my stories and for making my day!!!!