No matter how well I proof read I always seem to find spelling errors in my work even after it is posted. Today I found a word missing in one chapter and an 'os' instead of 'is' in another. It is pure frustration.
I find it interesting - I get ten to twenty times the readership on the ASSTR site as I do here, but I get about the same number of comments. I don't have a blog there but I do have a freer hand as to what my home page looks like and says.
Here the links I post in my stories are removed and there they remain and work nicely.
There I use '§ § §' as a break it looks nice and works... here is it replaced by a '_________'. That works but is not what I want.
Still I am posting in both locations when the content of the story allows it. I am not sure why. :-)