I thought chapter 3 was just a little over-long when I posted it, and SOL gave it the automatic chapter wrap into two sections. So, I've slightly truncated this posted chapter and moved a few pages of it into Chapter 4 (which coincidentally was a few pages undersized). My goal is usually @14-15 pages of text in Word per SOL chapter.
Sorry in advance if this confuses anyone, when you start reading chapter 4 and get deja vu, but this really was the best way to fix the problem.
Edit. I've also made a few typo corrections and minor augmentations to the first three posted chapters of the story. Thanks to the folks that pointed out the typos for me!
Edit. Chapter Four screwed up in posting the exact same way, but I've slightly shortened it too and reposted. The excess bit will go now into the start of Chapter Five, which I will post late tomorrow night.
I'm shortening the remaining three chapters an extra bit, enough to create a new eighth chapter. I'm not sure why 'normal' 15 page Word docs are now overflowing SOL's buffer, so I've cut everything down to just 12 pages to better keep continuity. Sorry again if this is annoying or confusing